Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Falling in love with darkness(Londier & Morgenson21)

She rolled her eyes a little bit but there as a hint of a smile that formed on her face as she turned to look at him. Taylor sighed softly and sat down next to him. "Yeah, I was really upset. I have been through so many horrible relationships, it's not even funny. So, when you were only teasing me, you reminded me on why I have always thought, as of late anyways, that all men are creeps and really only want one thing. I also get you're a vampire but that doesn't mean you do that when someone might be interested."

"So you ARE interested?" she smiled at her and turned his body to face hers. "But seriously, I wasn't trying to hurt you or offend you or anything. I was only playing. I guess I didn't realize I had already one over the affections of the sexual side of your brain." he chuckled but fell silent for a few seconds before becoming a blur.
He had laid her down and was on top of her again, pushing her legs apart with his hand, not bothering to keep it from sliding up to the inside of her thigh. "I guess I should... apologize then, hm?" His voice had returned to that hoarse state, and his eyes took on a new form. No longer the deep pits of black, her now stared down at her with pure white bulbs, the Iris and pupil completely melted away.

She looked up at him and returned his smile softly, nodding. "You did..yeah." Taylor was about to say more as he grew silent but all she suddenly saw as a blur then she was on her back. She really didn't get a chance to react as she looked up at him, feeling his hand sliding up her inner thigh, letting him push her legs apart. Adjusting herself a little, she stared up at him, noticing his eyes changing. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his neck, a slight smirk coming to her lips. "I'm thinking I agree with you."

"You have to be the... bravest female I have ever met..." His voice remained low as he brought his hands to smooth over her body, every curve, every dip, he made sure to feel and familiarize with every part of her. Running his hands from her stomach, up to the chest, he grasped the cloth of her neckline and knelt forward, lingering his lips inches from hers. "Are you sure you want this...?" he whispered, knowing what kind of consequences would come.
As much as he wanted to, part of his mind screamed a warning, telling him that once this unthinkable happened, he would be responsible for the girl and whatever were to happen to her. He couldn't hurt her. He couldn't kill her. He couldn't do anything that regular vampires would do. He would have to be... normal.

She giggled a little, a small smile on her face, her eyes closing for a moment as she enjoyed the feel of his hands on her body, her heart racing. A soft gasp came from her lips as she felt him grab the cloth of her tshirt, her eyes opening somewhat to glance up at him, feeling his warm breath against her lips. "Yes, I'm sure." Taylor's fingers slipped up into his hair slightly and pulled his head down, allowing their lips to finally touch.

The spark she felt...was intense and her mind kept telling her this was a bad idea, that Zain was trouble, but the way he made her feel, she didn't care.

That's all it took. Her permission and the kiss to seal the deal. His hands pulled apart from one another, still grasping the cloth. His muscles flexed regardless of the fact that he wasn't exerting energy to do this action. With a simple tug, her shirt had torn in half, revealing her upper half to him. The growl rumbling deep in his chest was primal, no where near attempting to mask his arousal for her. "Gorgeous..." he spoke breathlessly, his hands moving to caress her breasts before his mouth dropped from her lips and to her throat, his hunger overwhelming him, making him eager.

Taylor felt her shirt rip into two and if she had really cared or noticed, she'd realize it was a work shirt, but she was more focused on the male above her. The growl she heard only made her heart race more, not really realizing how much more danger she was putting herself in. She was completely taken over by lust and want. Her eyes were closed as he broke their kiss and a soft but pleasurable sigh came from her lips as she felt his lips on her throat, Taylor's hands slipping up farther into his hair, gripping at his longish locks.

She heard him call her gorgeous and it caused goosebumps to form on her arms. After a moment, she slipped her hands down and undid her white bra that hooked in the front, her breasts popping out and she leans up a little, slipping the torn shirt and her bra off her upper body. Taylor was fit; you could almost make out her six pack but she was also had a small hourglass shape which gave her amazing curves.

Anxious now, he moved himself to stand and stripped her pants in a fluid motion, staring hungrily at her body before removing his own pants and taking his position over her once again. His length, full and throbbing prodded against her entrance desperately. Pulling her body tightly against his, he pressed the length of his member deep within her and moaned out, opening his mouth wide before he bit down onto her throat, his fangs digging deep into her skin. His mind was so clouded, so full of pleasure, he had to push the priority to the front. 'Do not drain her'. His human tendencies had begun to vanish and the vampire within growled in protest, drinking hungrily from her as he thrust against her body.

She was breathing deeply already as he stripped her pants off her body and before she knew it, he was over her again. Taylor's eyes closed again as he pushed deep inside her, moaning out loud as well but as she felt him bite her, she whimpered a little but that memory soon faded. The feeling of euphoria starts to sink in and it was like he had never bit her. Taylor's nails dug into his back, scratching him over and over again as she met his thrusts.

His fangs had unleashed, leaving a streaming trail of crimson liquid that made his throat burn and itch for more. Oh how he craved the sweet blood that filled her veins, but if he hadn't stopped himself, the gods only knew how far it would have gone. There was so much to think about in this bit of time. Pleasuring this female, feeding from her, enjoying her, not killing her.... realizing she was human. That had to be the hardest of all. Thinking about how much he could take before he made her weak, before he made her unable to live her life normally ever again. This was a first for him in more ways than one.

"Taylor..." he growled, grabbing hold of her hips and slamming her onto his throbbing length, once, twice, and for a third time. The pleasure was euphoric, and he could barely care to think about how she would feel in the morning. Did he want this to stop? Or did he want to continue? It was a never ending battle as he continued to grind himself deeper and deeper into her, his eyes continuously fading to the separate shades. The brown that reflected his human life, then the black that reflected the hunter within him, and then the white. The soulless white that brought out the murderer buried deep inside.

Taylor's mind was completely blank from the euphoric pleasure she was feeling. She could feel something on her neck but what it was, she had no idea. Moans still were escaping her mouth as he slammed into her over and over again, her nails dragging up his back over and over again. Hearing him say her name though, kinda snapped her out of her blankness, but only slightly. "Mm, yes Zane?" She murmured that followed by another moan, her heart racing while her breathing was deep and slightly uneven.

Taylor could tell she was extremely close and as he got would grind deeper into her, she gasped loudly, her walls tightening as tight as they have ever been, hitting her climax. As she moaned, her body arched up against his, her stomach and chest up against his own. "My god Zane!" She almost screamed out, her eyes rolling up into her head as her eyes closed once again.

Every move that her body returned made him ache for more, but he couldn't force himself to quit. He could feel her tighten, knowing she was ready to finish. If that's what she wanted, then that's what she would get. Flipping her onto her stomach, he drove into her, his hips smacking against her rear, the sound making his mouth water and causing a sick smile to form on his lips. 'Perfection', he thought as he grabbed at her ass, smacking it a couple of times. Giving her a final thrust, he released his load into her, the sudden exertion making his body tremble and practically fall onto her in pleasure.

She gasped as he flipped her onto her stomach, moaning loudly as he drove into her, her face pressed against her arm. Taylor pressed her ass back up against his hand as he grabbed and smacked it, loving the sting that it left. As he gave a final thrust, she moaned and gasped as she felt him finally release inside of her, feeling his body tremble against her own but fell onto her in pleasure. Taylor was so exhausted between her shift at the diner, helping him, and now the sex, she was having issues keeping her eyes open. "Mm, Zane..that was..a...m..azin.." And with that she passed out.

The next morning comes and all of her curtains and shades are closed from the night before, groaning a little as she moves. A soft gasp came from her as she barely moved and collapsed onto her bed again, groaning. 'What the hell did we do last night?' Then the realization came to her; she had sex with Zane. She slowly and painfully sat up, rubbing at her eyes a little, not really looking next to her to see if Zane was laying there or not. Taylor knew he had no where else to go but was he really going to become affectionate with her like that and cuddle with her? She laughed to herself at the idea, her eyes closing slightly as she tried to not think of the pain as she remembers the amazing sex they had.

Stepping from the bathroom, Zain rubbed the towel on his head dry the water that was dripping down his face. The larger towel wrapped around his waist hung loosely, but he didn't seem to mind. "About time you woke up. Have a bad dream or something? Your heart had gotten awfully fast paced." he chuckled and walked over to the bed and took a seat. "You're a very heavy sleeper you know. Granted, I think I may be to blame for that one." he grinned proudly and looked at her neck, swallowing at the bite marks that he'd left on her neck. "Sleep well...?" he was mumbling now, sliding his hand up her leg and thigh like a snake ready to strike.

Almost jumping out of her skin, her eyes snap open and she looks over as she watches him step out of the bathroom. "About time? What time is it anyways?" Taylor groaned as she moved again as she went to look at the clock but gave up and just laid back against the head board, watching him as he spoke and shrugged. "I honestly don't know if I dreamed at all last night. As for being a heavy sleeper; I have always been that way but yeah, you were to blame for exhausting me rest of the way. Between work, helping you, then the amazing sex, can you really blame me?"

As he mumbled, she felt his had slide up her leg and thigh, wincing a little bit as she adjusted herself so he could easier. "I slept amazingly actually but I am incredibly sore. I can barely move and my body screams at me." She moves her hand and runs it along his arm that had it's hand on her leg and thigh. "So what did you do after I passed out?"

He was over her in a second, his arms blocking her in and his face dangerously close to her. "I was using your body for my own personal enjoyment... I'm surprised you didn't feel me running my tongue over..." he trailed off, glancing down as his towel came undone and his hardening piece brushed between her legs, making the hair on his arms stand up pleasurably. He grabbed her hand and brought it up to his chest, moving it down until he stopped her fingers at his hip bones.

She gasped as he blocked her in, her eyes glancing up into his as her heart race while her breathing became uneven. Taylor was quite aware of his closeness, feeling his warm breath against her face, biting her bottom lip as she felt his semi hard on brush against her legs, a soft groan coming from her lips softly. She went to protest as he grabbed her hand but quickly stopped any she had as he had her hand run from his chest down his body till her fingers were at his hip bones. "Zain..." She said his name softly, fear slowly coming to her face. "I am in too much pain love. As for what you said you were doing...I don't understand. You were running your tongue over what exactly..?"

Back
Top Bottom