Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Misandry and Gynarchy and Femdom, oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal

Meteorite
I guess this is a bit ... different than what most people are looking for here, scanning things over. If that just means I'll get ignored, whatever. I figure this is at least worth a try though, in hopes of finding a young lady out there who might, by chance, be interested in this.

Basically, I'm looking for you to play a character who is a female supremacist, and very sexist against males. Anywhere from simply, "academically" believing that women are superior beings in a world where that kind of thinking is the norm to outright loathing men as inferior subhuman beasts. You could be "kind" (that is very patronizing and humiliating) or outright forceful.

Some scenarios I could see this happening in:

* You're my girlfriend, a young, arrogant woman who looks down on men. Your job is a lot better paying than mine, and recently you pretty much demanded that I move into your house and take care of the domestic duties for you. From that moment on, you pretty much control every aspect of my life, confident in the belief that men are supposed to serve women.

* Perhaps you're a teacher/professor who believes strongly in female supremacy, and thus treats the male and female students in her class quite differently. My character NEEDS a good grade in your class (for a scholarship or something); yours agrees, if only she can give him some "extra lessons" on a man's place in the world.

* A Gynarchy - a female-dominated utopia where women reign supreme, and men are regarded as essentially domesticated animals for servile and reproductive purposes. My character could either be a young man in it who tried to resist (but was captured) or an outsider who was taken there. Yours would be a young lady who showed him his place.

* Maybe you're a soldier from the above-mentioned gynarchy. You've just captured my homeland, and now want to claim me, a young man, as part of the spoils of war. I'd resist, but you'd show me my place at your boots fast.

So here's hoping beyond hope any of these might sound interesting to a lovely young lady out there. I'm happy to do this short or long term (though I'll be traveling mid-June, and won't have very stable internet access then), on-site or off.

Turn-ons: femdom, misandry, mental domination, extremely arrogant partners, humiliation, degradation, verbal insults/abuse/patronizing, slapping, foot/shoe/boot worship, trampling, facesitting, human furniture, etc.

Turn-offs: bodily fluids, underaged characters, any male-male sexual interaction (including "forced-bi")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom