Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quiet Time (Biles & DonVoltonus)

She pulled her foot back, straddling the rabbit, skirt up, commando beneath. "This kind of fun." She knelt, rubbing her slick pussy lips tauntingly along Mocha's fat shaft. "I'd say...30% is a fair cut."

All she could do was whimper out loud and shiver. Mocha's erection grew harder with each second and the warmth and throbbing heartbeat resonated against the mouse's foot.

"Please, don't I'm not sure... If I can" she begged slowly losing her focus on able to carry out a conversation. Then there was a bit of sigh of relief when Melody pulled out but if only to squat down on the hare's lap and her red-hotted meat rod pointing straight up at the ceiling. Mocha gasped in a squeamish manner as she grit her teeth open in anticipation. From her view, she could see Melody's throbbing velvety folds flare hungrily for Mocha's shiny bulbous glans. It was then that as Melody began to sway her hips, the folds on her nether lips began to lick and caress the thick frenum ridge running along the belly side of the hare's cock.

"Nnnnghhh... You, cock... Teaser" she moaned out loud. Mocha collapsed her upper body shaking and squirming as her length was further tormented by Melody's wet feminine lips. Looking downwards again, her ears perked in interest. "30... Mmfff percent? I.. I guess that's a good nnngh deal" she winced anticipating once more in dreaded suspense. The musky and pheromone fragrance fermented from the trapped body heat between her thighs and rose up to mix in with the mouse's own natural perfume.

A grin spread across her face. "Yes, you see, I only take fifty myself, the rest goes to preserve the books, and to illustration...rare as it is." She suddenly drove her hips down, fully engulfing Mocha's shaft, hips meeting the rabbit's. "Ahhhhh, you might be surprised how much us mice can take...the men are hung well, though not as well as you."

Mocha's whimpering gasps were erratic and her chest bobbing up and down. WIth the fuzzy wet folds teasing and licking the hare's length, she couldn't help but to let her opened gaping tip dribble a glob of pre forming. Moments after explaining about her own cut, Mocha suddenly let out a whimpering yelp with her head flinging back. Having Melody impale herself on the futa's length, Mocha could feel the slick tunnel slurp and grip around her fattened plump girth. The pleasure became overwhelming as she began to slowly drown in a pool of warm lubrication.

The sudden grind of their pelvic were pressed hard enough to both feel one another bind together at the hips.

"NNNn fuuuck!" she yelled out and with her hips now jerking and shaking about, Mocha's meaty pride became slick with not only Melody's vaginal lube, but also with the mix of the hare's own pre. Naturally, she grabbed a hold of Melody's waist while starting to thrust her hips up and down and pump her fleshy battering ram deep inside her in and out.

She gasped and moaned, clenching and grinning down at her. "Ohh, you want to fuck me huh? I guess I'll let you." She rolled the both over with surprising strength, locking her legs around Mocha's hips. "Well? Come on and plow me, show me what you did to that horny succubus!"

Mocha became too occupied to speak out or utter a single word. With her cock reaching its peak of erection, she began to slam and jerk her hips rapidly and hard that their flesh slapping against eachother were echoing loud into the open space of the library. At this point all she could do was grunt out like some sort of deaf-mute as her erection grew harder and distending the mouse's vaginal fleshy slick tunnel. However, just as the hare was about to get a brief chance to say something, Melody did the unexpected and with some incredible acrobatic strength and agility, Mocha gasped and the next moment, she was already on top.

"Uhhhh me fuck you?" she huffed "Well, nnngh what else was I supposed to do, you impaled yourself on my cock..." she explained feeling Melody dig both heels into her back. "I guess you prefer the bottom" and with that, she used her position to her advantage and leveraged all of her thrust deeper into Melody until her bulbous shiny glans started to kiss and pound away against the cervical entrance into her womb. The intense milking of her lengthy plump shecock prompted Mocha to plow and dive deeper into the mouse and her body took over instinctually. Mocha contorted her face painfully while she wrapped both arms behind and around Melody's shoulder.

She ran her hands slowly over Mocha's plump, bouncing tits, legs tightening to pull her deeper with each thrust. "Mmm, we some guys expect me to do all the work, but I can't bounce at the right angle to sink you into my womb." She panted, her juices running down the rabbit's balls, her smooth midriff bulging out with each thrust of the herm's powerful lapine hips. "You'd better get in deep, I want every down to be held in my womb...all that fresh, slimy rabbit spunk, such a wonderful feeling." She leaned up, gently nipping Mocha's neck, whispering. "Stop holding back, I can handle the beasts in those books, I can handle anything you dish out."

With her perky fuzzy breasts fondled, it made Mocha whimper out loud as she could feel Melody's fingers toy with the hare's sensitive erect nipple. The stimulating grope burned a wave of pleasure that bubbled deep into her perky chest. Mocha blustered and huffed desperately to expunge the intense heat building deep inside her lungs. While her soaking balls were slamming loudly against Melody's nether region, the futa hare's pride throbbed painfully feeling the fleshy lips grind and slurp down hard against the bumpy ridge of her thick blackened bulging veins and arteries flowing with saturated blood. As Mocha was pushing not only deeper into Melody's hungry womb, but also herself ever so closer to climax.

As she squinted her face with her jaws dropping, Mocha's pre gushed out with the life-giving seeds which only served to lubricate her meaty slick length. With each pull of her hips, the grease combining both their sexual lubrication brought out the shiny details and the fresh warm fragrance of their body's passion for one another. The intense pleasure compelled the hare to press down her body against Melody's to the point that their breasts began to rub up against eachother. When she rested her head against the mouse's soft shoulder, Mocha couldn't help but to give out a very girlish sigh upon feeling the mouse gently nibbling against her neck.

With her erection burning with the desire of great release, Mocha began to flex her athletic muscles throughout her limbs and body. She began to grunt painfully hard while using her slightly shifted position to drive her entire raging pride so deep into Melody's sanctuary that she was ready to defile her inner-most interior with her dirty hot seeds of passion. Mocha bent the toes of her sneakers to get full friction of the floor so that she could slam and grind their pelvic bone hard.

Melody gasped, archong her back forward deeply. "Yes, flood me, fill me, spurt every drop of warm seed you can muster deep into my belly." She panted, bouncing faster, her walls convulsing in climax. "I need all you can offer, to make my inks..." She grinned. "I heard the succubus as I came in, we have work to do, so go ahead and cum!"

Melody obviously knew something behind the mysterious residing within the library, but as much as she wanted to ask many questions about the hidden secrets, she was far too busy giving in to her natural instincts. As a lagomorph, she was very susceptible to sex. Whatever Melody was yearning loud from her, Mocha could barely hear her as her world sounded very muffled and the loud ringtone accompanied by her intense heartbeat flooded her head. Intense hot spot flowed into her groin region forcing her entire sex to agonize as Mocha was using her incredible stamina and strength to thrust in and out of the mouse at incredible speed. Mocha was thrusting so fast that her hip region literally looked like a blur.

Her slick purple meat rod was pumping into the mouse's soaking hot tunnel as fast as a piston in a V8 engines. At this point, all that the futa hare could do was scream out just as intense as Melody. Her prostate was quivering as it was becoming engorged with hot seeds flooding into its interior. Then when she finally reached her limits, Mocha jerked her head up almost becoming blinded when her body suddenly froze up within mere seconds. A loud wailing scream echoed out from her throat. Hot torrential flow of life-giving milk came gushing out from Mocha's aching penis and it suddenly flooded into Melody's womb violently. Explosive squirts after another coated the vaginal wet interior as Mocha's mind vanished. Now she was reduced to a deaf-mute vegetable whose body writhed and seethed.

The mouse panted hard, grinning down at the twitching rabbit. "I bet you think you're going to overfil me, right?" She grinned, stomach swelling out as he womb inflated. "But you won't, isn't magic lovely?"

She slid off, letting Mocha lie then insensate, walking to the desk and drawing out an ink bottle. She uncorked it and held it under her battered pussy, letting thick Lapine cum pour forth, the bottle sucking it in like a tiny whirlpool. As the bottle filled, it flashed, splitting in two, a full, corked bottle dropping to the carpet. By the time she was done, she had a dozen ink bottles filled up with thick, milky spunk.

What seemed almost like an eternity finally ended once Mocha's momentous volley shot had finally waned away. Then when no more seeds could be squeezed out of her veiny velvety balls, Mocha finally regained conscious only to give last several hard thrust strong enough to force Melody's body to shift upwards before slowly collapsing on her body. Then Mocha slowly turned on her side allowing the mouse to get up as the hare's bulging engorged pulsing meat slowly slid out from her satisfied soaking hot tunnel. When their sex separated, some of their hot combined fluids ebbed out. Mocha's eyes were half closed and her face was streak with a blush across her face.

As she laid there, she watched in her hazy blurry vision as Melody grabbed an ink bottle and deposited all of their love milk into it. At this point, Mocha was somewhat exhausted to inquire about what she had just saw. She was far too busy trying to catch her breath and her body was too busy feeling the wet soaking throbbing sensation pounding between her legs. Meanwhile, Mocha was intoxicated by the fermented sex that formed between their hips and with them separated, the stench of their lust permeated outwards. For Mocha, she could only wonder why Melody was collecting their spunk. Minutes later, Mocha gulped and gasped as she slowly rose her upper half of her body to sit.

"So... What's with all the uhh... Ink bottles?" she asked in a wearied voice. Her erection however remained hard and throbbing, not to mention very slick and wet as it glistened in the light. As one who was athletic, Mocha's muscular tone was apparent in both her arms and legs.

She smiled, lining up the bottles on her desk. "They are the base for my inks, so I may illustrate the beings within these book, so they will be real, not merely physical illusions." She looked Mocha over, grinning. "I think you can help me finish these inks, actually.

Mocha remain planting her bare bottom onto the floor panting still but not as much as her wet soaking throbbing shecock whose veins continued to pulsate and bulge from the intense flow of hot blood. She watched in shock as the mouse put up several ink bottles on the top of the desktop. At least now Mocha was more or less beginning to understand what kind of activities Melody has been engaging. Now that she had an 'assistant', the rabbit realized she was expected to put her slab of meat to work and satisfy Melody's so-called collection.

When the mouse implied that there were more work to be done, Mocha raised her eyebrow as she grunted hard slowly getting up onto her feet. Even with her athletic stamina, the rabbit found herself still panting somewhat.

"Oh? And how many are we talking?" she asked grabbing her sore length and massaging it. The stench of their combined sex rose up as a result of being fermented by their body heat. The flavor in the air lingered and etched into the rabbit's mind.

"Well, it depends really." She smirked. "Do you take cock, or only give it?" She walked over, leaning up to stand face to face with her. "Because this'll be faster that way. Gathering only female ingredients will take longer, since as you may not know, girls take longer to cum." She caressed Mocha's cock with her tail.
(Or if you'd be into playing male creatures fucking Melody.)

((I don't really play male characters unless it's a passive femboy))

Mocha walked to the desk and planted her sore butt on the edge and both hands planting firmly on the surface. After she gulped the rabbit gave out a long gasping sigh before looking towards Melody.

"Well, I probably wouldn't mind taking cock from anyone or anything, but my mouth is only reserved for female types" she replied further explaining that if she was to give fellatio, it would only be with herms like herself, shemales, and femboys. At that point, Mocha gripped her cock once more massaging and stroking it but it only helped to make her pride come to life throbbing and erect. The smell of her musk lingered around her nether region and she was compelled to take in her own aroma like an addiction. She could also smell some of Melody's as well.

She smiled, drawing out a different black book, this one holding a swirling aztec design on it's cover. "We should give that gorgeous slab of meat a rest." She chuckled, fingering the cover of the book. "This male will leave in be...although..." She moved to Mocha. "Do you have a pussy to use?" (I seem to have forgotten...)

Mocha smiled as she watched Melody play around with the design. At least now going to the library wasn't going to be deathly boring as she thought to herself. Then when asked about Mocha's sex, she went silent and put on a solemn face.

"Well, have a take a look" she replied while turning around and 'assuming the position' with both hands on the desk while spreading both her fuzzy cheeks apart as her flaring labias winked at Melody and revealing a pink inner flesh of her wet femininity. "Does this answer your question?" she asked turning her head to the side to face Melody.

She smiled. "That it does." Her tail curled up, rubbing over Mocha's slit. "I think he'll really like you, though I need to ask. These books, once illustrated, have some options. Would you prefer just one cock, or some lovely DP?"

Back
Top Bottom