Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quiet Time (Biles & DonVoltonus)

Biles

Supernova
It was almost dusk and as many college students were going about their business, many campuses became lively and active. All but one, a library which occupied the corner of a street. Though the building architecture dated back over a hundred years ago, it was refurbished and modernized with many of the conveniences. There was almost nobody in the building, except for one, the lone librarian, the caretaker of all the books in the library. It was always so dead quiet that it could literally become loud and deafening.

Today was different however as the librarian was now going to have some company to assist her in her daily chores. The student 'volunteering' as a librarian assistant had some quarrels with some other students and disciplinary problems. As a result, she was punished and one of her penance was being assigned to the library for the upcoming Summer. As the sun turned the sky a bright orange, a door opened ringing the bell hanging on its ledge and in walked a female rabbit dressed up like a flashdancer. Her attire was very skimpy and the bikini athletic thong she had on rode way passed above her thighs and a bulge in front indicating she was more than just a female.

"Uhh, hello? Anyone there?" she announced out as she panned around. The rabbit then turned to face left and saw what looked like a desk placed in front of a large glass window where the sun rained down its beam. Believing that's where the reception desk area was at, she began to head there.

A grey furred mouse woman stood up behind the desk, noticing her. She was dressed in a tight white blouse that barely held her breasts, a navy blue skirt riding up her plump rear. "Oh hey! You must be the new girl, I'm Melody!" She grinned, offering her hand.

After reaching the main library desk, the rabbit confronted a mouse who then introduced herself. She herself didn't put on any emotional mask except to look like she was about to dread on having to do some sort of menial task. Taking a brief subtle sigh, the rabbit finally responded with a introduction of her own.

"Oh hey there, I'm guessing you're the librarian?" she asked "I'm Mocha" she looked at Melody's hand and seemed hesitant until finally she reached out and shook her hand before crossing both arms across snugly tucked underneath her bubbly perky breasts. Mocha then panned around before facing the mouse once more.

"So umm, what am I supposed to do here?" she asked with an uninterested tone of voice.

"Just shelving books." She pulled over a cart, taking a few pitch black books from it. "Just don't read these." She shelved them beneath the desk. "Take the rest and put them up, bring me any black books you find. I'll go print you an employee ID." She smiled, swaying off into the back of the library.

Mocha merely stood there as the librarian suddenly carted in a load of books filled to the top. When Melody gave the rabbit her task, she couldn't help but silently give out a big sigh of depression.

"Oh great, a chore that's gonna kill me for sure" she dreaded in her mind. But upon warning not to read the black books and finding any to bring directly to Melody, one of Mocha's eyebrow rose up with a bit of curiosity. "Don't read the black books?" she whispered to herself with curiosity now pecking her mind in an annoying fashion. Now she had to wonder why that was so. But before she could ask Melody, the mouse turned away as she went to register Mocha. Rubbing her chin, she mulled on the idea of quickly running behind the desk and taking one of the black books, but knowing how employee IDs can be quickly printed, she figured it was too difficult.

Then she looked and stared at the cart full of books. Rubbing her chin, she grinned a bit. Mocha decided to instead go and put away the books just so she could defy the warnings. She stood there with both hands on her waist waiting for her ID.

Melody can out with a sigh, putting on a heavy coat. "Damn printer's out of ink. Can I trust you not to burn the place down while I pick some up?" She teased, walking over to the door. "I'll be back in an hour or so, seen you then." She left, locking up behind her.

Behind the desk lay none of the strange black books, but a small brown journal containing 5-digit codes. A quick examination revealed a hidded keypad under the desk. The small journal's first page was labeled "Safe", holding the words "Succubus", "Incubus", and "Omnibus", each with their own code.

Just as Mocha was about to make the decision to push the cartwheel full of books, her long ears twitched and locked onto the grumbling mouse who complained loudly that her printer had just ran out of ink. Turning to face her she watched as Melody quickly walked passed her and exited out the library with the door closed and locked. All that Mocha could do was let out a sinister grin.

"Well that took care of it" she told herself. Mocha then peered out the big window and watched as the mouse continued to walk towards the main campus. She chuckled silently knowing well that the supply room was almost a block away. This gave more than plenty enough time for Mocha to peek into the mysterious black books she was warned never to read into. Wasting no time at all, the rabbit hurried behind the desk and found a number of things. One particular was the keypad that grabbed her interest. "Well well, what do we have here?" she asked. However, a journal revealed three words that made Mocha's brain churn left and right. Could it be some sort of secret password to open up whatever Melody was hiding?

The rabbit rubbed her chin once more before shrugging.
"Might as well I guess" before typing in 78228287 which was represented by the word 'succubus'.

The floor rumbled slightly, a small metal portion rising, a single book inside. Pitch black but for the word Succubus upon the spine in gold ink.

Within were pages upon pages of inhuman writing, text in twisting, whirling designs. As she reached the middle page, the book flew from Mocha's hands, landing open on the floor. The text burst from the pages, gathering into a slimy black humanoid. She solidified, wings bursting from her back, a tail above her plump rear, and sharp horns upon her head. "Ahh, nice to be free for awhile. I see you wish to learn of Succubi." She strutted over, her hand grabbing Mocha's grotch, smooth and perfect skin, no sign of inky stains. "Mmmm, good, I do hate just eating pussy."

The moment Mocha entered the code was the moment everything she knew about reality went out the window and her life changed dramatically. Upon feeling the ground rumbled, the hare was nervous at first until she realized it was just the mechanics of the safe activating and opening up. Within its hold, she noticed a jet black book falling out with the words "Succubus" written in golden cursive style. As it fell to the floor, the book 'conveniently' fell in a position with it opening and revealing strings of texts and words unreadable to Mocha. However, before she could even gaze on the book, something terrifying happened. The written texts shot up from the pages like a gushing fountain causing the hare to fall back on her buttocks and both legs spread out into the open.

"Oh shit, I think I struck oil this time!" she blurted out. Immediately her instincts was to shield her face with both arms ready to be drenched in this scary ungodly black substance. Yet as she winced her face tight, she noticed nothing had happened. Reluctantly, she lowered her quivering arms only to gasp out as the black substance was spinning around like a tornado and slowly solidifying into a humanoid figure. Quickly Mocha scooted away from this... thing. A tail popped out from behind and horns grew out from the top along with a pair of batwings sprouting out from both sides. When the black fluid finally vanished, Mocha was presented a being in front of her.

"Who- Who are you?" she asked still frozen in shock "Damnit, I must've fallen asleep on the job... Yeah, that's it, I'm dreaming" she tried to assure herself mentally, but it was no dream. As Mocha remained shivering and paralyzed by fear and shock, her head watched as the succubus walked forward, squatted down as she groped the hare by her thongs and feeling the hands squeezing her junk. Immediately Mocha squealed out loudly as she rushed both hands to cover her pride. "Hey! What the hell?!" she shouted out in anger and no longer frozen in fear just as both her knees folded inwards. Yet, her face was painted heavily with a streak of red blush across her face no doubt aroused by what the mysterious being did to her.

The pure black female brushed her hands aside, drawing her from her panties. "I am an interactive lesson. Succubis feed from the potent force of climax, and more directly the life-force in sperm." She smiled, stroking Mocha. "While our wings a capable of gliding, we move mainly by short range teleportation. The horns and tail are mainly for show, but functional, and our most effective feature is our extensible tongue." Her slick tongue slithers out, wrapping around her cock, over a foot in length.

Despite her athletic strength, the hare was no match for the succubus' overwhelming presence as she somehow forced Mocha's thighs to open up and swat away her defensive hands with relative ease. Once again, she reverted back to her state of fear as the succubus explained who and what she was. Once her hand put a firm grip on Mocha's slab of meat, she winced and let out a girlish squeal as the hand began to pump and stimulate her pride. It didn't take seconds for Mocha to become highly aroused and her penis to reach full peak of erection. Not only did her towering red meat rod poke out from her skimpy bikini thongs, but so did her velvety churning orbs. The hare was now fully exposed and vulnerable.

"Nnngh... Please, what are you doing? No... Uhh, don't it's so... Sensitive" Mocha whimpered as she was blushing hard. Despite not wanting to get a handjob, Mocha's body spoke otherwise and before she could do anything else, she suddenly felt something wet and slithering coil around her throbbing length. The succubus had an agile tendril-like tongue which put an ever tighter grip around her member. Mocha let out a loud crying squeal as the tongue began to slurp and lick the salty flavor of her flesh. Not only did the futa hare suddenly let out a strong sexual fragrance, but now her screaming cumslit from her shiny glans was drooling pre uncontrollably.

The succubus sucked it down greedily, licking her lips, withdrawing her tongue. "My saliva is mildly hypnotic, entrancing any male endowment until climax, which will be of immense volume." She stood, beding over the desk, spreading her glistening black pussy wide. "The very scent of my kind quells resistance, and promotes rampant lust. Many slavers employ succubi to pacify their quarry."

Mocha shivered and squealed like a virgin schoolgirl about to get deflowered as the tongue and lips slurped up her creamy bittersweet seeds. The oral lubrication continued to force the hare to remain aroused and painfully erect. She could feel the tingling warm erotic sensations course down her body and into her loin regions. As the hare's heartbeat raced and pounded hard against her chest, she could feel her nipples become fully erect and poke out from her underboob shirt. With her shecock lathered and lubricated, Mocha couldn't help but to stare down on her stiff member and gaze at the muscular details on the surface of her skin that was glistening from the shine of the succubus' saliva.

"Why am I so... hard" she whispered to herself but Mocha couldn't help control her erratic intense breathing and when she began to bluster and pant, the succubus finally opened herself up to the futa hare. Looking up, Mocha's eyes bulged in shock on what the succubus was doing. "No, please don't do that, not here" she begged but it didn't matter. Just the mere site of gazing at the succubus' exposed femininity forced Mocha's hardened pride to throb painfully and a surge of blood suddenly came rushing into her needy erection and causing her meandering veins and arteries to inflate and blackened by the intense saturation. Desperately, she grabbed a hold of her raging hardened meat rod only to cause herself to shoot out a long jet of pre. The hare then winced and squealed.

Yet, with the succubus' nether lips being spread wide open, Mocha could see the fleshy pink color of her inner love tunnel as the intense fragrant scent of her lust came gushing out and hitting the hare by the nose like a ton of bricks. Her body quivered at the desire to plow into her and Mocha was losing the will. While she sat at the floor squirming and unintentionally stroking her length, z was huffing and gasping.

"Damn that fucking slut. I can't believe this is happening.... Maybe if I give her what she wants, maybe she might leave" carefully, Mocha got up but shook within her blushing knees as she stumbled towards the plump rump buttocks. "Okay" she stated "I'll play your game" Mocha replied with a defiant tone in her voice. Letting her throbbing cock go, it was curving upwards towards the ceiling. Mocha gripped the succubus' waist as she allowed her glans to press and squeeze through her smooth curvy crevice until her bulbous shiny knob finally kissed the succubus' nether lips. Their sexual lubrications mixed intimately with one another and dribbled down Mocha's bumpy length now cobwebbed with a network of blackened veins and arteries.

(She's still black as ink, inside and out.)

She gave a smirk, suddenly shoving back roughly, impaling herself on the needy cock. Short tendrils inside her caress the hulking, drooling shaft within her, hungrily pulling her deeper. "Succubi have a very impressive effect of herms, though no reason for it has yet been discovered. Succubi most prefer those with lengths such as yours, able to dump hot seed directly into our wombs. We lack most organs, having only a womb, our bodies fueled by pure magic. Our asses and mouths both lead into our wombs, and we do have intestines simply to take tentacles and the like." She pushes back harder, black juices drooling down Mocha's cocks.

"We do tend to take offense to being thought of as sluts, and on average rank at higher intelligence levels than many furs. We prefer to be seen as gods and goddesses of pure pleasure."

She stopped, eyes blank for a moment. "For more information about our culture and reproduction, please see Tome 17, Omnibus." Her face returned to normal, a pleasure grin spread across it.

Mocha was shaking and becoming nervous as she slowly tried to push her blunt but bulbous tip into the succubus' flaring entrance into her love tunnel. However, the succubus wasn't as patient as her eagerness no doubt made her rump buttocks push back causing the hare to squeal out. As Mocha penetrated her, she gasped feeling the tendrils suddenly wrap around the intruding veiny length and pulling the hare deeper into the succubus' hungry folds.

"Uhhh, wait no!" she cried out but it didn't matter. Mocha bent both knees inwards while she almost dropped the upper half of her body over the back of the succubus. The futa hare began to gasp and rut uncontrollably. With the rump buttcheeks bouncing against her groin regions, Mocha instinctively began gyrating her hips slowly as the slick lubrication on her meaty length was lathered up by the slick pre that continued to ebb out from her flaring tip. Back and forth, Mocha began to thrust and pound deep into the succubus balls deep until both their flesh began to spank and slap loudly against eachother. The tight vaginal entrance was a vice and Mocha's erection grew painfully harder, the tight vice choke that partially cut flow of blood to her enraged erection forced the hare's throbbing pride to swell up and drown her fleshy tone to one of a bruised color.

"Succubi do cause some number of sexual injuries, though only in races with immense endurance. Most species climax fast enough to avoid permenant injury." She slammed her hips back, tail soaking itself in slimy juices, burrowing itself into her tight anus, pushing and massaging her prostate from within. "Climax within a succubus is euphoric, forcing any male, or male endowment, to utterly drain their balls. Don't fear though, I cannot do you harm. I will dissapate if you come near any danger." Her cervix eagerly wraps around Mocha's burgeoning lupine girth, longer tendrils stroking, tensing, milking.

Mocha was rutting like a bitch in heat. The more the succubus suckled and slurped the hare's meaty length, the more she was compelled to ram her pride deeper into her and assaulting her prostate glands through her vaginal G-spot. Mocha could barely say anything with her mind to busy giving into to her body's hungry whim for a sexual release. With her balls slamming loudly against the succubus' rear, Mocha started forcing her body to shift back and forth over the table. More of her seeds came ebbing out as the hare was close to reaching her climatic limits. Yet, even as she heard concerns about the dangers of making love to a succubus, Mocha's body didn't care, all it wanted was that glorious bliss of purging all of its pent up sexual rage.

As she was rutting, both her hands gripped harder and her world was slowly beginning to phase out from her view. All she could do was feel the warm numbing sensations flood her entire body. At this point she was becoming less concerned what happened after that, even if it meant the well-being of her own body. Nothing mattered to her except to hit that climatic moment when she could be whisked away to a world of pleasure. Finally, she started growling through her clenched teeth biting down hard on her lower lips. Her hips started to slam hard causing the pure black buttcheeks to bounce and squish back and forth as Mocha was close to being pushed over the edge. The tendrils within the succubus' body was eagerly milking that meaty battering ram and Mocha could feel the squirming sensations lick and caress every sensitive areas of her engorged member. Including the frenum ridge running along the belly side of her member, but most importantly, the bottom neck where the hare was the most vulnerable.

"Of course, many pass out after such powerful orgasm. We shall see how you do, and what I see with be added to The Tomes."

Her body shifted, chest heaving despite her lack of actually drawing breath. She slammed back with equal force, moaning out in pleasure. Despite her seemingly simulated existance, she certainly seemed as cum hungry as a real Succubus, shoving back with a cry, drenching Mocha's shaft in cum. Her walls rippled, milking hard, tail grinding on her g-spot. "Give to me your seed, and the knowledge you take from our meeting."

(How do you feel about feet/footjobs? I have an idea for later.)

The futa hare became so entrenched within the succubus' hungry femininity that she ended up pushing her body up and forward until her fuzzy breasts which had popped out from her underboobs pressed down hard on her back and now she was standing tip-toing on the edge of her big thick sneakers. Mocha's face contorted painfully in agony as her hand this time grabbed the edge of the desk and further slamming her entire front against the back of the succubus' body. Finally, Mocha's head began to slowly implode with intense heat flooding her body and all surging down into her groin regions. Once she hit her limits, both her velvety wrecking balls suddenly shook as they imploded up into loin regions.

With quick several rapid jerks of her hips, Mocha arched her back with a loud cry roaring out of her voice. A hot gushing load of her hot life-giving spunk erupted and flooded the succubus' interior with a violent conclusion. As her torrential flood of seeds came gushing out from the futa hare's throbbing and pulsing shecock, Mocha's mind vanished if only for a moment to a world of pleasure. Her vegetative body was left to writhe and convulse on its own until at long last, Mocha's balls became fully drained of her reserves and her prostate left high and dry. Yet, the hare continued humping and grinding her hips against the succubus' bubbly booty due to her lagomorphic sexual instincts.

Yet, once she exhausted herself, Mocha found herself collapsed onto of the succubus' back staring at a row of library shelves with the room spinning and a loud heartbeat pounding within her head accompanied with a loud deafening ringtone. Her burning cold lungs were heaving relentlessly as Mocha remained hunched over and barely feeling any parts of her body. But it would take a couple of minutes before she was able to regain the functions of her body's facility, including a strong stench of sex that hit her hard on her wiggling nose.

((As for footjobs, who's giving it?))

(I was thinking the mouse. After the succubus is gone, perhaps Mocha would flop down on the floor for a breather, and she'd return and be teasing her.)

The succubus grinned, stomach bulging outward from the hefty deposit, slowly shrinking as she absorbed it. "Thank you for your seed, and your knowledge. Please tell the Keeper that my illustration is ready."

Her body wavered, melting into words with a low whispering sound, flowing back into the book, the tome slamming shut, the title words glowing brightly now.

((Sure okay. Maybe Melody catches Mocha in a somewhat 'awkward' position hehe and possibly might blackmail in exchange for sexual favors :3))

Mocha's eyes remained rolled into her sockets as her breasts bounced up and down on the succubus' back from the heavy blustering breathing. Her lungs still felt cold but was slowly warming up as the hare was no longer running out of breath. Even as she was still trying to real in from an explosive ordeal, Mocha was finally able to pull herself mentally out from phasing in and out of consciousness. But during the moment when the succubus instructed her to leave a message, Mocha became curious. However, the succubus began to revert back to a garble of texts before vanishing back into the book and leaving the hare to suddenly fall onto the desk itself bent over and her thongs wrapped and tangled around her ankles.

Pushing up grunting due to exerting herself, Mocha got up slowly looking back down at the book which shut itself closed.

"Uhh, hey wait a minute! Who's this Keeper thing you're talking about and umm, illustration?" she asked even though it was now fruitless to garner any answer from someone who had already left the hare in an awkward situation. Mocha took a step back only to trip on her thongs and fall down onto the ground butt first. Grunting she winced as she tried untangling her thongs but not paying attention when Melody would eventually return only to find something no one would expect to find everyday.

"They never listen." Her voice chuckled from behind Mocha. "Every time they send an assistant, they end up in the psych ward because they blab about the books." She slowly walked in from of the rabbit, kicking off her shoes. "Well, you're on camera now, humping my empty desk, so unless you want that released..." She planted a socked foot on the Lapine's chest, pushing her onto her back. "You can ask any question you like while we do this."

Mocha's ears twitched as Melody stepped in giggling and teasing the hapless hare as she tried to still untangle herself from her thongs with her fleshy pride exposed out into the open. Mocha gasped and blushed hard.

"Oh shit!" she blurted out feeling her heartbeat race up her throat followed by a loud gulp. Mocha panned her head watching Melody walk around while she tried to cover up her private parts. However, she became curious as the mouse removed her shoe from her foot and watched as she pressed it against her chest. Part of her toe had snuck up underneath her underboob "Uhh, what are you- Oooff" Mocha grunted feeling herself pushed down onto the ground and her junk now exposed once more. Both of Mocha's arms were spread out open and legs eagle spread with knees still bent.

"Uhh hey, what's going on?! I aaah...." she mumbled before Melody gave the hare her ultimatum. She was definitely in trouble and vulnerable. As she looked off to the side, Mocha then faced Melody "What exactly are these... Black books?" she asked.

She smiled, slowly rubbing her foot over Melody's length. "Mmm, where to begin. They're magic, for starters, powerful magic. Their last keeper passed them to me around 80 years ago, He's living somewhere near Boca now. You see, these book bring in a lot of cash, mages looking to learn. A few of the books are illustrated, and can be used to collect potion reagents from the creatures within." She began rubbing her foot faster, grinning. "Now though, we are going to have fun. See, I can't do much with the females, and the males are tiring, so I can't really start selling. But with you doing the fucking...I can really bring up my trade. Hell, I'll even give you a nice cut."

As Melody explained the unusual secret activity that ran behind the so-called quiet library, Mocha began to whimper and rut under the whisper of her breath. The foot which pressed down on her exhausted but still hardened erection was smooth to the touch though her sock made it feel that Mocha was wearing some kind of tight undergarment. Even with her groins flexing and throbbing from her explosive climax, Mocha's erection began to harden up and throb against Melody's foot. It didn't take long for the futa hare to slowly gyrate her hips again and then slowly thrusting it up and down off the floor but only a little.

"hhh, what fun are you... Talking about?" she asked whimpering under her lips but was blushing hard and losing concentration and focus. However, her ears twitched once again when Melody talked about giving the hare a decent cut in the profit. "So how much is... Uhh this cut we're dealing with?"

Back
Top Bottom