Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving: some rape, incest, and ageplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am a new member who has watched the forums here for a long time for all of the sexy stories. I decided to join so I could begin making those stories myself!

Looking for rape rp of any kind. I can do modern, future, medieval, whatever your pleasure. Non-human or human, you name it.

Any ideas you have, please pm me. I have no limits except for scat. Anal and blood and all that I'm definitely okay with.

I love incest, gangbangs/group sex, age differences, bestiality, etc!

I love group sex, or rape on public display, or just rape in public. I love serial rapists and stuff like that, even murder during or after.

I'm mostly looking for quick smutty pm rps, but I can try forum rps if you would prefer. I guess it just depends on you?

Maybe a daddy/daughter rape rp?

RE: New member:: Looking for rape over PM!

Am on and looking for something quick and smutty! :)

RE: Craving: a queen or goddess raped by the townspeople

I have an hour to kill, let's make it an hour of rape. Maybe a girl raped at her high school? :)

Rape rp, or play sims? You decide. :)

You will be the Princess I couldn't get and then my chance comes when I defeat your husband and conquer your kingdom -- though you and your husband fight -- I capture you with the family.
Thus would begin your journey of public and private use, humiliation and more as I hold your family at sword-point in a dungeon.
IM Me if this interests you.
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master

RE: Craving: some bdsm, rape and breeding!

nightengale said:
Hi! I am a new member who has watched the forums here for a long time for all of the sexy stories. I decided to join so I could begin making those stories myself!

Looking for rape rp of any kind. I can do modern, future, medieval, whatever your pleasure. Non-human or human, you name it.

Any ideas you have, please pm me. I have no limits except for scat. Anal and blood and all that I'm definitely okay with.

I love incest, gangbangs/group sex, age differences, bestiality, etc!

I love group sex, or rape on public display, or just rape in public. I love serial rapists and stuff like that, even murder during or after.

I'm mostly looking for quick smutty pm rps, but I can try forum rps if you would prefer. I guess it just depends on you?
You sound perfect, if you're still looking PM me

I didn't see that until just now, doubt you're on but if you are feel free to contact me.

I'm looking for some more smut.

Scary storm moving through, love if someone could keep me company. :) Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom