Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM RP Search [Fantasy, Beast, Fandoms]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightSpade

Planetoid
I'm open to anything besides vore, gore, toilet play and non-con.
I generally prefer to play the submissive but I can play a switch if persuaded.
I always aim to reply once a day at the least.
I prefer paragraph RP to one-line, and tend to write 2-5 paragraphs average, and try to match how much you give me.

Currently Craving
♠ Any of my ideas below ♠
♠ Male x Transmale ♠
♠ One Piece Fandom RP ♠
♠ Supernatural/Mythical creatures ♠

Pairings
♠ Pirate x Merman ♠
♠ Demon x Human ♠
♠ Werewolf x Human ♠
♠ Centaur x Human ♠
♠ Master x Pet ♠
♠ Knight x Mage ♠
♠ Elf x Drow ♠
♠ Noble x Thief ♠

Fandoms
♠ One Piece ♠ Harvest Moon ♠ Pokemon ♠
♠ Cardcaptor Sakura ♠ Sailor Moon ♠ My Little Pony ♠
♠ Digimon ♠ YuGiOh ♠ Fate/Zero ♠
♠ Team Fortress 2 ♠ Persona 4 ♠ Mega Man ♠

Ideas

Digimon
A new Digidestined falls into the Digiworld, dragged through from their computer into a world where they meet their destined Digimon partner. Together they have to find out why the Digidestined was brought there, as they are usually only called for when they have a purpose. Over the course of the journey, the Digidestined struggles with attraction to his partner Digimon, wondering if it would even class as bestiality with a digital creation that could speak clear English.
Basically fuelling my bestiality kink. The Digimon I had in mind was Gabumon/Garurumon or Impmon/Beelzemon, but I'm open to any.

My Little Pony
Two stallions find themselves falling for each other, but in a town where homosexual relationships are out of the ordinary, they struggle with the debate to keep it hidden or going about their normal lives as if it was no big deal. After a couple of issues arise, they decide to keep it quite, but find it harder and harder to hide their relationship from everyone, especially considering they can't keep their hooves off each other.
Can be canon characters but I'd prefer OCs. Thought of it being set in Ponyville but we can do it anywhere.

Harvest Moon
A new farmer in town has to clear up the farm he has been given, toiling with the troubles of raising animals, growing crops, and generally making enough money to live and bring more business to the town. As more villagers come to town, he notices a particularly handsome bachelor but is unsure if he even likes men. Unbeknownst to him, the bachelor has been looking at him as well, but like the farmer he's unsure if he should make a move. Until one day they're caught in a storm together, and while sheltering finally are able to come clean.
Plot is basically one of the games only with a gay farmer and bachelor. Can be any game, and plot can be shifted around.

RE: MxM RP Search [Fantasty + Fandoms]

Oh, uhm... Hello there xD
(It's me, Plagued, from another certain roleplay forum hahah)

Do you have a partner for the Harvest Moon plot? It looks so good.I keep wishing they'd make a gay one. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom