Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GoT, Walking Dead, WWE, 90's sitcoms (IM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those looking to do a Game of Thrones scene, please apply here. There are endless combinations I would try, but I'm really looking for the following:

Sansa/Ramsey
Sansa/Joffrey
Daenerys/Drago
Daenerys/OC
Margaery/Tommen
Margaery/OC
OCs at Littlefinger's brothel

Walking Dead:
I'd be most interested in playing Negan. Anything involving Maggie, Rosita, Tara, or an OC where he can really make her "work" for him.

WWE:
Pretty open ended here. Plenty of divas, both past and present, to choose from. Could be anything from one of the girls getting some extra training in the locker room, or a fan having his way with his favorite diva. Also have a pretty juicy plot for Stephanie McMahon if anyone was interested.

90's sitcoms:
Haven't really hashed out many of these scenes, but I'd be happy to chat about some ideas for some various shows in the 90's to today.
*Saved By the Bell (Kelly or Jessie)
*Boy Meets World (Topanga, Rachel, Angela)
*That 70's Show (Jackie or Donna)

I'm also looking to do a celebrity corruption or blackmail scene. Something involving the high and mighty falling into desperate measures, and eventually succumbing into a submissive state. I'd like to exchange lists of celebs and see if we can one (or a few) that we could agree on.

At the moment, I'm only roleplaying over IM (AIM & YIM). If interested, please PM me and we can discuss a scene and exchange contact information. I can do anything from long term scenes involving multiple characters to one shot deals. Looking for semi-lit/lit females, about a paragraph per post. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom