Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

| M&F | F for M and F | Literate Supernatural Roleplays | Smut & Story |

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Carmen

Moon

divider.png

I'm seeking literate or semi-literate roleplays with someone who can be online reasonably often. I'm unconcerned with whether you're male or female in real life, so long as you can fulfil a dominant male role. By dominant, I mean assertive, possessive and seductive if possible. I won't roleplay an utter submissive though, all my characters have varying strengths and weaknesses, even if they're rather innocent or a damsel in distress.

Unless there's an exception, I won't tolerate power playing, one-liners or perfect, invincible characters.

I'd prefer it if there was some proportion of story in the roleplay, a backbone at least, though smut is also welcome. I usually go for long-term since I like story. Supernatural horror, involving supernatural beings such as vampires and incubi, is my favoured genre and I rarely find great interest in much else unless it has an appealing premise. The horror element in usually consists of cat-and-mouse, mind games, unpredictable actions, teasing and invoking fear before pouncing, though, depending on the storyline, it would also include gore where realism requires it as well as a dark, gritty feeling.

divider.png

Yes
Abrasions — Angels — Biting — Blindfolds — Bondage — Cunnilingus — Demons — Discipline — Gags — Incubi — Kidnapping — Kissing — Licking — Light Humiliation — Reinforcement — Reluctance — Seduction — Teasing — Toys — Vampires — Virginity

No
Ageplay — Incest — Mind Control — Necrophilia — Rape — Under 18s — Vore — Zoophilia

divider.png

| #1 | The Hung Dawn |
Cathryn Sealey is seemingly an average woman, only, unbeknownst to her, she can see what no else sees — vampires, demons, werewolves... She's also far more sensitive to her surroundings with a couple of inhuman capacities, namely the fact she's immune to blood magic. She's gone through life without being able to remember events before she woke washed up on the bank of a lake. Cathryn is content, though everything is soon to change for her.

giphy.gif

Cathryn is the curious kind, and when in a New York bar she sees a door where others see only a wall, she investigates to her peril. The bar is the façade of a vampire clan, the most influential and ruthless of all the clans following a seductive pureblood. It's where they mostly feed, so Cathryn is horrified by what she sees. She somehow manages to escape and return home believing the vampires who'd chased her wouldn't be able to find her.

She was wrong.

tumblr_n7h85471SX1tnvcl5o1_500.gif

The vampires are not the first to know of her strange existence. The Hung, a cult of silenced, intend to acquire her by any means necessary, inevitably to kill her. The silenced are ones who've delved deeper into blood magic than any others and they no longer belong to any of the races. The clan's pureblood leader soon becomes her protector as well as her captor and seducer.

divider.png

RE: ——

The Hung Dawn plot is completed, though if you'd prefer something with a bit less story I'd be happy to discuss.

I'll get some more plots up soon, but you'll welcome to message me your own ideas for a supernatural roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom