Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Defiant's request thread. MxF/MxM *Marvel/original ideas*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant

Super-Earth
Howdy there!

This post will be under construction always because things will be added and removed repeatedly.

First off I should put a few things about how I play. I'm good with forum, YIM, AIM, email or PM. And not in any particular order. I just enjoy playing, don't care where it's done really.

I play in third person. I can't budge on this one, I've tried doing first person and failed. If you like to play first person and can deal with me playing in third, it can work!

I prefer plot over smut but I do love sex and/or romance in a play. I can do para to multi-para. Not big into novella or one-lining it.

Also nothing is written in stone. If you sorta like something I'm leaning towards but what I have here just isn't what you want, message me. The worst I'll say is no and even then... if it's good idea which includes lots of drama, emotion and a challenge then I'm probably going to be game!

Also, I have a physically demanding job in healthcare and while I'd love to have multiple replies to you a day, that can sometimes just be a dream. Some days I can just hammer them out like there's no tomorrow and sometimes I have a week between replies. If you can't handle this, then please move on. My real life comes first because unfortunately, playing doesn't pay the bills or put food on the table.

My playby is generally Sebastian Stan. The character and the play itself will determine the appearance but just a heads up. He's usually my go to.

So, onto the few plays I've got for now!

P.S. I play the MALE in MxF. Also I play MxM, as you'll see if you're still reading.

Bucky Barnes /Marvel/

This character I can play in a multitude of ways. I prefer not to do the darker side of him constantly as, for anyone who knows his character, it's mind control. And to me it gets boring playing a character who's being controlled. But it's always kind of fun to play with that for a bit though.

Obviously this is more of a fandom but if you're not a Marvel fan and like the idea of one of the plays then well... shoot me a message!

Idea One: MxF; includes non-con/rape *rape scene can be played out or not*.

So this one would start with Bucky under the control of Hydra, your character would be anyone who Hydra needs information from. That information can depend on the type of character you choose. After basic techniques don't work to loosen her tongue they bring in Bucky and instruct him on which steps to take. And honestly, is there anything worse than a man violating a woman in such a way? If she breaks is up to you as well.
It would be easy to hate a guy after he did that but when you see he's nothing more than a victim of Hydra's manipulation, he's hollowed out to an empty shell who knows nothing but the words they whisper in his ear can you still hate him?
After rescue comes, how can you deal with the fact he's been rescued too but has no memory of his deeds?

Idea Two: MxM; Steve Rogers x Bucky Barnes

Yup. I ship it and like to rp these guys. Pretty self explanatory.
Canon or AU
Pre-serum or post-serum
Pre-Winter Soldier or post...

I'm open to all aspects of these two. Top or bottom I'm not very picky. Both are fairly dominant men so either or works or switch.

Idea Three:

I'm pretty captivated with Bucky finding his way into the heart of some average joe/jane.
A character who's been through so much, something most people can't comprehend, I love the dynamics and playing out all the drama which comes with Buck assimilating and trying to fit in despite his past.
How they meet, what they become, everything they go through... possibilities are endless!

Original/Random ideas/pairings

Mafia; the children of opposite bosses meet and there's an intense physical attraction. They're not innocent and know who the other is so they meet outside the city, in different cities for weekend getaways perhaps? But life isn't all rainbows and sunshine. Perhaps one has to take the seat as the boss of their family or they get found out. Lots of possibilities depending on what you like.

Twisting things up a little bit; A young doctor who worked hard to get where he is works in a free clinic and is well known for keeping his mouth shut when people come in with more than questionable wounds. He unintentionally catches the attention of a local mob boss/mafia don *Male or female* and is recruited to becoming their doctor. He'll be put in positions to see much more than he bargains for and maybe it's more than he can handle and goes to the authorities or perhaps the authorities figure out his role and go to him, seeking a mole.

Teacher/Student * High school or university *

I'm good with either role, just enjoy the whole scenario. No specific idea for this one.

Incest

Son/Mom
Brother/Brother
Brother/Sister
Cousins

Again, no real plot for this but it'd be pretty easy to get something going depending on what you as well would want.

More to come but feel free to message me with anything if you think I'll fit a role you want filled! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom