Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Violent and Sadistic Smutty Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice Lotner

Super-Earth
Finally back, ended up being afk for a while unfortunately but now I'm back and ready for the fun. For those of you who had tried to reach me about setting up ideas I'm sorry about not getting back to you but I will get to everyone in an orderly fashion. Hi there I'm Vice obviously and I'm looking for some girls who'd like to do some smutty violent roles and or plots with me. I have a few in mind that I'd like to do if you'd like to know what they are just pm me and we can talk about it. If you have a few ideas that you'd like to run by me then shoot I don't mind getting some new material to work with. I do my roles either via pm or IM (skype,kik) I may do thread if I feel confident enough that it'll be entertaining for those who read it. I don't expect you to be entirely literate but please do your best so I'll be able to understand what you're writing and what's going on.

I won't do anything scat based and water sports are a maybe but you have to convince me that it'll be good for the plot. Just bring me your ideas and I'll let you know if I can work with them. My limits aren't that strict I promise. So message me and we can get started either brainstorming or doing a predetermined plot.

Just remembered I didn't post plots so here's an edit with them.
The roles I'd like to do right now but aren't mandatory are these:
KILLER CLOWN/victim-hostage
ESCAPED SERIAL KILLER/hostage
SERIAL KILLER/hostage who ends up falling for him and helping
New violent partners
Escaped prisoners
Bully blackmailing girl
Bad boy controls shy girl
Gang leader forces girl to be his
And roles similar to these, a couple of these can have a happy ending or decent ending but I'm going for more of the horror movie being continued type ending.

Also possibly looking for girls who would like to play a cross-breed/hybrid. You'd be a hybrid of a drider and I'd be a hunter and we can think up the story. It can either be entirely smut based or horror/smut.

RE: smutty horror/violence

Bumpp
I can do the same roles with different people. I try not to limit myself

Nightly bump and still looking for more partners. You can come with your own ideas I'm not just limited to what's on here.

hey i like some of your roles pm me if you still need someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom