Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On A Lonely Rock (Biles & FewToNone)

Biles

Supernova
A mining colony was established at the very fringe region of known space. In a star system, one giant planet possessed several planetoid moons far bigger than Mars' Phobos and Deimos. The ore sample extracted from the planet's moons yielded high quality material. In the next decade, a stellar mining community was established throughout the moons. Now the colony is currently prospering and many new prospectors are flooding in to get in on the frontier fortune.

Out of the many planetoid moons, one particular was isolated from the rest as it orbited on the other side of the planet. The ore sample indicated a higher rich of precious metals like gold and platinum, not to mention titanium in the mix. The catch however is that many of the miners have been spooked as many incidents have occurred on what many have come to call it, The Fool's Treasure. Only a single modernized and well-furbished habitat unit with state-of-the-art equipment was established on the cursed rock, but despite its cheap bargain price, no one ever dared to stake a claim on it believing it is forever cursed.

Yet, amongst the new prospector, one particular venturer who has traveled all the way from Sol, quickly claimed it without a second's hesitation unaware of the 'buyers beware' policy. It didn't take much time to establish a residence and organize paperwork to begin her prospect career.

=====
Agnes Neidig came from a long line of blue collar family. When she had heard news about a new rush in the vast frontier, her family pleaded her not to go, but no one could convince her otherwise. Now after a long journey, Agnes began to fill out her habitat with all of her personal effects. While she herself wasn't actually a miner, Agnes' skills was more focused as an equipment driver. One who operates vehicles and equipment that all pertains to mining. She accepted a contract from a mining consortium who were looking for employees who could operate their machinery. Pay was very good due and she was happy to enter the Mine Rush era.

After a long day, Agnes was almost finished filling out her room and took a breather by resting on a futon couch. Day was waning away and as she stretched out, Agnes took advantage of her solitude by undoing her miniskirt and panties and letting her meaty junk spill out into the open air. However, she didn't realize that the only reason why the rent was dirt cheap wasn't because of its isolation, but rather, something more spooky and menacing, a presence that still lingered in this lone habitat for countless years.

In life scaring people off she finally had one that appealed to her. Lilith was an ambitious prospector with an uncanny knack for for mechanical engineering. The facility which Agnes now resided in was her baby. Built with the intention of autonomously harvesting the riches while Lilith simply pulled the strings from afar. And things were going so swimmingly that she was allowed time to tinker with.. less productive devices. But in a freak malfunction of her life support systems she was gone.
At least her physical being. It seemed that Lilith was doomed to haunted the grounds of her failing mining facility. In that time she learned quite a few tricks that she could pull in spite of her immaterial being. Most of which she used to scare off the undesirable tenants that tried to take her place. Appearing in mirrors behind the grizzled miners. Howling at the researchers trying to gather up her tech. As well as many other mischievous things. And after decades of practicing her haunting she was confronted with a being she wasn't sure she wanted to scare away.
During the day Lilith skirted around Agnes silently. Studying her demeanor weighing if she deserved to occupy her home. And when evening came and she began undressing Lilith spied a thick delicious something that tipped the scales in Agnes favor. Deciding it was time to test her Lilith casually undid the clasp on an old cabinet overhead. A bizarre looking cock sleeve tumbling out onto the floor in front of her. At first blush it appeared to be the conventional manual sort humans used. But of course it had been tweaked by Lilith.

Having her sexual urges suddenly built up in her large quivering balls, Agnes sought to release all that pent up sexual desires out of her system. As she walked around with her junk exposed, Agnes happened to encounter a large body mirror. Staring and posing in front of the mirror, she suddenly became aroused by looking at herself, particularly favoring on staring at her outfit. Slowly, she gripped her meaty length and began stroking her foreskin back and forth watching the lips roll over her shiny glans. In no time at all, the musky scent ebbed out from her gaping tip and was on the verge of squeezing out drops of pre when suddenly, her intimate private moment was rudely interrupted by a sound.

A loud gasp escaped from her throat and turned around on reflex. Her heart raced up her throat as the dead silence filled her ears. She had to wonder what just happened. Turning around and feeling vulnerable now that her genitals were fully exposed to the air, Agnes then proceeded to head towards the sound only to find an opened cabinet and a strange-looking tube lying on the ground. Looking up at the opened cabinet, Agnes finally gave out a big sigh and assumed that somehow, this object must've fallen out of its compartment. Yet the object seemed very unusual in its design. Agnes picked it up and visually inspected it. Suddenly she blushed across her face when she realized what it was.

"Hmm, I wonder who it belonged to, and how it got here" she whispered to herself. Looking down on her erection which was slowly melting to its flaccid reverted state, Agnes was surprised to find that this cocksleeve toy seemed to conveniently match the size and girth of her own erection. Gulping as she mulled at the thought, Agnes then decided to use it as there was literally not a living soul within miles who could possibly catch her in the act. Carefully, Agnes then slipped on the sleeve over her plump glans and tugged on it as it slid over her throbbing fattened length until the open end of the sleeve snugged tightly around the base of her glans like a ribbed turtleneck.

Lilith watched from the sideline with much anticipation. She had spent so long idling away her time playing with her old toys as an apparition that she was as excited to see how someone else would react to them as she was to have someone else to interact with.
This particular cock sleeve was designed to react to heat and it was quite efficient too. As it made contact with Agnes' hot member it began to twitch to life clenching and and shifting as if it was alive. It wasn't there yet but Lilith knew as the heat and friction grew. The sleeve would begin to invert itself continuously. Rolling not unlike a cylindrical conveyer belt. Creating the sensation of perpetual insertion.
The ghost giggled and watched intently, but imperceptibly, to see how Agnes would react to such a toy.

No sooner did Agnes slip on the device did her erection sprung back to life as the sleeve began to undulate along her length. Slowly, she started to gasp and rut as the toy started to caress her thickened foreskin as her girth started to swell up in size along with the length. Soon, her glans turned a pale purple color reflecting what little ambience of light was in the living room. She wasn't sure exactly how this device worked but at this moment, she didn't care.

"Oh god, this thing... It feels so good" she muttered feeling the flow of warm blood suddenly surge down into her loins and inflate the now-blackened veins and arteries that cobwebbed her entire meaty rod. Agnes began to shake in her knees and quickly stumbled over to the living room and sat down on the couch where she spread out her thighs. With one hand, she gripped the sleeve and assisted it by trying to stroke it as if it was her own foreskin. The stroking sensation was an odd one as it felt like stroking someone else's cock. Agnes used her other hand to lift the hem of her underboob sleeveless turtleneck and let both pair of firm luscious breasts pop out and bounce about. Now her hips were jerking back and forth into the air in a rhythmic slow fashion as the cocksleeve continued to stroke her aching length.

Lilith was quite enjoying the show, but was eager to see more. Satisfied that the woman had the equiptment and the lust to share Lilith's space. It was time to test her willingness to accept an otherworldly being.
Lilith swooped down between Agnes' legs. While it was quite easy for her to move through solid objects Lilith's time on this plane had taught her to interact with them as well. Reaching out and grasping the sleeve with both hands she gave a firm squeeze. A squeeze which was quite tight but not enough to keep the sleeve from rolling underneath. She tweaked and twisted the member in her hands such to indicate that it was moving in a way Agnes wasn't intending. As she helped Lilith asked in a low seductive voice. "Are you enjoying my toy?"

Agnes had fallen into the erotic pleasure and drowning in a state of bliss. As the toy device eagerly kneaded and massaged her writhing plump meat rod, she became unaware of an apparition suddenly swooping down out of nowhere and began to put a firm grip on her meaty length. The muscle-bound futa had been arching her back and flinging her head back as her lips opened and jaw quivering with the sounds of rutting pouring out from her throat. Her hips was bucking harder from the pleasure building up within her burning loins. Yet as the ghostly figure began to twist and churn on the needy monstrous shecock, Agnes had one hand cupping her tender orbs of flesh while the other began fondling her vaginal wet nether lips. Yet something felt out of place.

As she became accustomed to the toy stroking and oscillating in one specific direction with a particular pressure of its tight grip, she could sensed all of that being thrown out of sync and the increase tightness was enough to partially cut flow of blood into her veiny pride. Her masculine pride swelled up incredibly but began to gasp as her foreskin was twisting along its girth. She knew something wasn't going right.

"What the hell?" she whispered out loud. Looking down, Agnes was shocked and mobilized by what she saw "Aaaah! What the fucking hell?!" she blurted out and instinctively swung her might leg across her lap trying to kick this intruder, but because she was a ghost, all that Agnes did was merely kick hard into the air. "No fucking way!" quickly the futa then scooted away from the ghostly figure just as her heart was about to explode out of shear fright.

Lilith licked her lips and tisked. "Relax hun. You were having fun a moment ago. And what could a slender little lady like me do to big old you?" Lilith asked in jest as she rose to her feet. Finally exposing her true form. Her soft blue skin almost glowing in the soft artificial lighting. Her own thick member dangling low between her legs tapping her knees as she shifted her weight.
"Now do you want me to help you finish up? Or are you going to try and flee from me?" The questions while rather stern were delivered in a playful tone.

After cornering herself to the corner of the couch, Agnes had many questions as her breasts was bobbing up and down from the frantic bluster and gasp.

"Who the, err what the Hell are you? And and... How did you get in here in the first place?" she yelled out frantically just as she tried to in vain cover up her genitals and her breasts with both arms. However, she watched as the ghostly figure became more opaque and revealed her true form. Like Agnes, she too was well hung as a futanari but lacked any Amazonian muscular meat that adorned Agnes' sculpted body.

"Wait, what do you mean finish up? What are you..." she paused for a moment and then looked around attempting to look for some hidden camera while she tried to hold her private parts. "This must be some sort of trick" she growled while panning her head left and right "Okay guys, very funny, you can come out now!" she demanded "You got me, alright!" Agnes was still in denial of the whole alien supernatural ordeal. Looking back at this strange intruder, her eyes still had more questions she wanted to blurt out. "So, who put you up to this?" she asked with a stern voice clenching her teeth.

Lilith raised her dainty hands in a universal sign of no hostility. "Mind your breath hun and I'll answer all of your questions. First off I am, or was I guess, a prospector. Now I'm just a lost soul" she giggled and started to float a few feet from the ground. gracefully flowing through the air. "And no one set me up to this. I approached you on my own will. And if there was anyone else around I would know.. we're all alone" She then slowly floated right up to Agnes. "And lastly I think you know exactly what I meant by finish up"

All Agnes could do was trace her eyes on the floating figure as it hovered about. She remained in high anxiety while thinking all of this was too far real and such supernatural phenomenon could only exist in fictional stories or unconfirmed ghost sitings. Even though she appeared brute with her muscular build, Agnes was in a fetal crouch position pulling her knees up to her chin but unknowingly allowing her slab of meat to hang out between her muscular thighs.

"This is sooo not happening" she quivered "Damn, I thought this unit was dirt cheap only because it was just far away, grrr. That bastard realtor, I'll make him pay for this" Agnes grumbled "So, you were a... Prospector?" however, her mind was more focused about the 'finishing up' "Uhh. so are you here to torment me or haunt me to death?" However, Agnes paused a bit to contemplate her awkward and frightful situation. "If you're a ghost, it's hard to believe you're eager to make me blow my load off" she remained coiled up as she locked her eyes on the ghostly figure "So umm, what's your name?"

"My name is Lilith, and as I said I was a prospector" She licked her lips as she subtly eyed the nervous woman's dangling member. "I've been stuck on this rock all by myself for so many years. Is it hard to believe that I might want to have some fun with the first compatible being I've seen in that time?" Lilith looked deep into Anges eyes, even if she likely wouldn't meet her gaze.
Slowly reaching her hand out she ran the tip of her finger along its head. Proceeding to pinch and knead it softly. "If you won't consent, It won't stop me. But it would be so much more enjoyable" she offered taking more of the meat in her hand to caress.

Agnes then began to think that despite all this crazy thing, it was most likely a dream. As bizarre and surreal all of it seemed, for once she began to calm down and accept the fact that it was very likely an erotic dream she was just having due to being stranded alone and isolated from the rest of civilization.

"So Lilith's your name, right?" Agnes continued the conversation and heard about what the ghost had to say. However, the futa watched her as she began to fondle her blunt tip which caused her erection to bob up and down from the mere touch. "Oh god, I actually felt it" she said in a surprised manner. Agnes didn't believe Lilith was capable of touching anything in the real world "So how long have you been... Uhh here?" she asked but soon she was losing focus as the ghost began giving the muscular futa a massaging handjob. Agnes suddenly began to sway and gyrate her hips as she further spread out her large thighs and allowing her humid body heat to ferment her sexual perfume.

With Agnes legs further apart Lilith tilted her rod to point upwards. Allowing her to grip the shaft in a way she was more accustomed to. "Why would I have been so pushy if you couldn't even feel it" She giggled her soft dainty hand sliding up and down. "Ive been here for a few decades now.. I doubt I'll ever be able to leave" her grip tightened a bit as she began using her free hand as well. her thumb tracing her urethra while a couple digits massaged the top.

"Nnngh... I, I aah, don't know" she mumbled further losing concentration and focus on her conversation "It's just... Err, well that ghosts, are apparition and can't really touch physical o- objects in the real world... Or whatever... Oh god" Agnes then drifted from the conversation "Careful, I'm so sensitive down... Down there" Agnes' pre started bubbling up and ooze up at the time releasing a strong bittersweet scent of her seeds. Agnes blushed hard and her massive thighs began quivering while her knees bent inwards. Both her hands now began to fondle and massage her perky plump breasts as Agnes was slowly drowning in a state of pleasure.

While tossing her head left and right slowly, Agnes rutted out and jerking her hips harder. The veins became blackened by the sudden gushing flow of blood and her loins burning with the tingling sensation. But now, the futa's nether lips which was flaring and puckering began to dribble bit by bit and letting loose a fury of her strong dose of pheromones at an uncontrollable rate. All she could do was grunt and moan like a deaf mute.

"Have you ever met a human ghost? And if you had who is to say my species isn't different." Lilith grinned not letting up a bit, rather picking up the pace significantly. Her wrist patting against Agnes balls at the end of each full length stroke. Her perky breasts swaying with the motion. When she noticed the pre Lilith was struck with a strong urge. Leaning her head in she ran her tongue along the tip. She hadn't tasted any since she passed and something about it. It made her ghostly form feel invigorated, much more potent than she had during her time as a ghost up till now. "Hurry up! I need more of this"

Wheezing and blustering hard like a horse, Agnes was grunting and moaning. Through her whimpering cries, she couldn't say anything but looking down at Lilith who brought up an interesting question.

"Uhhh... Hu human? Mmff, what do you mean... Hu human?" she asked stuttering in her speech. But then her eyes bulged for a second with a following girlish gasp "Wait! nngh, don't tell me you're a...." but Agnes cut her conversation short as the alien ghost suddenly took a delicious lick of her shiny purple glans. The futa squealed loudly and suddenly arched her back and almost slid off the couch were it not for her high traction converse shoes. Her body shivered from the pleasure surging up her spine. The mere lick of her sensitive cumslit prompted Agnes to shoot out a string of pre onto Lilith's face who began to change subtly but the futa had been too enthralled with intense burning pleasure to notice.

"Nnngh, more?" she whimpered "Aah, at this rate, you'll cause me to..." but fell back to groaning and writhing in agony. "Oh fucking hell, just milk my cock...Nnngghh" she pleaded with an angry voice muffling through her clenched bare teeth.

"Hehe, I intend to keep milking" Lilith smirked. She could tell that she was pleasing the woman enough with her hands but Lilith was getting impatient. Eager to consume a true load Lilith leaned her head in once again. Puckering her lips tight she kissed its tip. slowly pushing it through her puckered lips. Running her tongue along the hole while sucking hard on just the big slightly fleshy head. one hand continuing to work the rigid shaft as she introduced her mouth. Lilith cooed at the taste of the lingering precum.

Agnes cried out stretching her body outwards as she curled her toes in her converse while her muscles tones flexed enough in her legs to stand out even through her thick overknee highs. As more of her milky pre came sputtering out from her screaming cumslit, the muscled futa began flaring her vaginal lips and letting her juices and its pheromone perfume run out from her soaking hot love tunnel. Finally, she clenched her teeth shut wide open and squinted her eyes painfully as her prostate suddenly became flooded with her seeds. With the tongue stimulating the bundle of nerves on the very lips of her shiny meat helmet, Agnes couldn't take it anymore. Her might hand grabbed, or at least tried to on Lillith's head whether or not the rest of her body became solid just as the futa suddenly jolted and froze up for a mere second.

Then a loud roar echoed out from her throat when a gushing torrential volley of hot creamy spunk came shooting out from her muscular meaty length and coated Lilith's entire oral interior. Agnes' mind practically vanished to a world of pleasure while her body was left behind to convulse and writhe violently in agony. With each massive thrust of her mighty hips, Agnes' prostate pulsated expunging large explosives squirts of her life-giving seeds into the ghost's hungry mouth.

Back
Top Bottom