Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Moans and Screams"(Ethan78 with Randomthingslover)

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Katherine helped her friend Lola, walk to her car.She was drunk, singing loudly as Katherinetried to shush her drunken friend down.She unlocked the car and helped her in, before going around and getting in the driver seat.She turned to see Lola disappear.Did she fell? She wondered, sighing and getting out to check on her.She frowned to see her disappear. What the fuck? Before she could call out she heard a loud thud behind her.
She turned to see, Lola laying there dead, blood everywhere around her.Katherine froze in fear before she screamed loudly and started to run.

RE: "A Vampire's Doll"(Ethan78 with Randomthingslover)

Ethan watched the two women loudly make their way to their car. He knew what he should do, what the elders always stressed. Kill quick, feed quicker and make it look natural. This close to the wilderness that meant wild animal attack. It didn't have to be perfect. As long as it was believable the authorities would chalk it up to youth drunkenness and there wouldn't be an investigation. In the old days, when he was young they didn't have to be so careful. They took and told the people about it. The singing girl irritated him badly he could see her pulsing. He grabbed her as the other woman entered her vehicle unaware of his movement or her stifled yell as he clipped her throat violently. He really didn't think that she even knew what had happened before he had torn out her throat killing her instantly. He drank, hurled her to the ground and moved all as the car door opened and he heard the other one call for her. He had to finish her now, that was the way of things. Still once and awhile he would see one. One of the women and remember how it used to be. Slaves and servants, some even trusted. The long days of sunlight violating them over and over. First making them scream in agony and then in drug addled desire and shame. He desired to rip her open and fill her with himself. he moved on a whim closer to her. Grabbing her.

Katherine winced loudly as sKatherine ran as fast as she could, not thinking where she wasgoing.Blood-Lola-Dead-Animal.She gasped as someone grabbed her, as she sstarted to pull away from him.'Run! There is an animal out there!'she yelled to him but suddenly calmed down, looking up at him.
She looked at him for a while, not sure what seemed odd.Whether his remarkable beauty or the blood on his lips.Her brown eyes widen with fear.This only added to one thing. And his fangs confirmed it.Vampire.But how could vampires be real? Her mind snapped as she shook in fear.'Please dont kill me'she said, her long brown hair open, and her sleek black dress arching up, revealing her long legs even more.

randomthingslover1 said:
Katherine winced loudly as she screamed loudly when he grabbed her arm.'Please dont kill me'she spoke as she tried to get free.Her long brown hair was open, her sleek black dress barely hiding her curves.Her brown eyes filled with fear, she looked at him, shaking.

Ethan pulled tighter on Katherine, not allowing any movement on her part. He wondered, did this one have family or friends? Would she just disappear, if he took her? She was pushing all of his instincts at once. Her rapid heartbeat and flushed skin. He could drain her here. He had a better idea though and decided then that she was going to be his property. Her long dark hair and eyes pulling him in. He easily towered over her at six feet, quite tall for his time with black hair and blue eyes. Holding her tight, her panic and heavy breathing all making him act impulsively. "I won't kill you" he said whispering in her ear, "if you hold your breathe". Ethan sank lengthening fangs into Katherine's neck. He freed her right arm and hurriedly unbuckled and peeled off his pants feeling his growing need. She would understand what he intended soon but waiting was in the past for him. Ethan roughly pushed her legs apart and pulled up her dress.

Katherine winced loudly as he bit her neck , the sting of it making her whimper.She tilted her head to the other side, as she felt his sharp fangs in her soft skin.It seemed he was draining her.Draining her body of power to fight, of energy to stand and of spirit to think. Her hand went around his shoulder to steady her self or she would fall down.
She felt him push her dress up, revealing her tiny lace thong which hid her tight pussy.'W-what do yo-you wan-want from me?"she whispered in his ear, too exhausted to stand on her own or even scream for help.It was a lonely street and her disappearance would be termed an animal attack too.They would just assume that the same animal that killed Lola had dragged her away too.Ironically, it would be true.
No one would be concerned about her.Not enough to search or further investigate.She was am orphan, who lived with her bestfriend in a one bedroom apartment, working her way through life.
Her straight brown hair slowly caressed his face as he bit her neck.Their heads touched and to some passerby, it would look that they were just making out, by the way her fingers clutched his shoulder.

Ethan slowly pulled on Katherine's heart pumping her blood hot into his mouth. It was always an intense experience but this time seemed more. He was attracted far more than usual. One generally fed on the opposite sex but the erotic was frequently absent and it was just a way to feed and feel strong. He felt emotions and saw images from her mind. His desire for her was intense so much so that he was not prepared to wait. Having her became as important as her blood. Her fear caused him to react, precious blood filling and engorging him. "I think, you will belong to me from now on, to use as I like".

Ethan78 said:
Ethan slowly pulled on Katherine's heart pumping her blood hot into his mouth. It was always an intense experience but this time seemed more. He was attracted far more than usual. One generally fed on the opposite sex but the erotic was frequently absent and it was just a way to feed and feel strong. He felt emotions and saw images from her mind. His desire for her was intense so much so that he was not prepared to wait. Having her became as important as her blood. Her fear caused him to react, precious blood filling and engorging him. "I think, you will belong to me from now on, to use as I like".

Katherine felt weaker by each sip he took.How can vampires be real? They were fantasy, fiction. .not things for real world.But here he was, draining her blood.She felt weaker and if he didn't stop now, he would drain her completely, and kill her.Her skin had began to pale a little, as she felt his ice cold grip on her arm.'Please let me go'she whispered softly.

Ethan pulled on Katherine's heat, controlling the flow and beat of her blood. He felt unable to resist any longer. He freed his erection and roughly started to kneed her ripe thighs pushing them apart. In a moment he shoved his body into hers. He entered her rough and harsh, concerned only with his own pleasure..

Katherine yelled in pain loudly as he entered her, ripping her apart.She wasn't a virgin but She had sex only once, and that was a year ago.She felt his hard crotch in her ripping her apart from the inside as tears dropped from her eyes.She kept screaming in pain and sobbing.

Ethan had always enjoyed the warming up of female flesh. the seduction the bringing of warm sweet juices. Still there was part of him. The part in control now that loved ripping this girl apart. Using his cock like a knife every bit as sharp and damaging as the fangs drinking her. He had to bind her. he couldn't just think of his sexual pleasure. He stopped drinking from her tore open his wrist, feeling only a slight twinge and pushing the open maw into her mouth, she had to drink of him a bit to brand and bond them the first of many things. He continued to fuck her unwilling body. "Is this what you two whores were out seeking to be filled with man cock? I assure you mine will hurt far worse and please far better if you live. So tell me little girl are you having fun?"

Katherine groaned loudly as he moved in her, ripping her apart inside. Her walls eagerly wrapped around his dick as she held on to him.She gasped wheb he made her drink and accidentaly choked it down.His roughness was far more worse than any human's.'It really hurts..please stop..please'she begged him crying.

Ethan cupped Katherine's face and mock cooed at her "shh shh, this is an honor, you'll see". He pulled back his hand slapping her hard. "Your blood makes a decent lubricant if your body is unwilling. You should thank me for not entering you unnaturally yet. Also we can't stay here long. I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to use you, fuck you," he said slamming into he tender pussy, "eat your blood and share you with friends. Then maybe I'll let you go. What I just gave you will make you more resilient, if not well you would probably die here and now". He ripped her dress easily open. Yanking her breast and sinking in his fangs, right into her nipple.

Katherine cried as he slapped her hard.A red handprint formed on her face as she sobbed loudly. She groaned loudly as he slammed in her.'I rather die then'she spokw gasping as he tore her dress off, revealing her naked body. Her 32 C size breasts came into view.She winced as he bit her breast., screaming.Her screams would soon attract attention

"No my dear you won't die. We will soon be passing through a residential area, many families tucked into warm beds. You'll do as I say or we will make a detour to these homes for some murder. After that you will be gone I promise you, but it's your choice." He delicately placed his mouth back over her breast and sank in as deep and hard as possible. Her tears hurrying him. He had to fight not to cum too quickly with such a distraught beauty. He growled tearing her breast flesh shooting ropes of hot cum inside her ruined pussy. He hadn't came so hard in years. "You make me cum like my sister used to, now quiet we have a journey."

Katherine groaned loudly as he bit her breasts, blood rushing out of it.She felt his hot cum in her, making her tremble at the sudden heat.She wanted to beg for help but she couldn't knowing there were other lifes in danger.She shushed down, her eyes shut as he paced her to his place.She wasn't just leaving her car or her bestfriend's dead body but her life, her happiness her everything behind, rushing into a dark world that will break her completely.

Ethan released her neck and looked into Katherine's eyes with a smirk. He pulled out of her and taking they mixture of semen and blood of his cock on to a finger and shoved it into the woman's mouth. He took her wrist. "We're going now to your new home, you're going to love your new family". He pulled her in a quick run despite her condition.

Katherine gasped as he showed his finger in her, she choked on it.She just looked away as he pulled her for the rub.She could barely walk, much less run, she fell down on the way, hard on the ground.Katherine cringed hugging her naked body as she tried to get up but couldn't.

Ethan picked up Katherine, shoving and jostling her forward maintaining control as he moved far faster than she was capable. "Your new family will care for you greatly. It's been so long since we had a feeding animal that we could also abuse carnally." The two moved further from town closer to the treeline. They travelled in fits and stops as she would fall and he would hurl her forward.

Katherine felt down a lot of times, scratches appearing on her arms and waist.She was weak and tired as she held onto him tightly.
She heard voices of men from within, the smell of her blood going inside his house.Her neck and breasts were bleeding so did some of the scratches

Ethan brought Katherine behind the tree line. As the neared a building he spoke to her for the first time in hours. "This is my home and yours now. You're going to want to decide who you belong to. You might think that you will find friends in that house, you won't. I'm one of the youngest my elder brothers are far more savage and less open to their old humanity. My eldest, is named Hebron, he is so old. Claims not to remember what life was like, he had a wife whose name he no longer knows. He may decide to kill you outright and use your skin as a cloak. If you're mine you'll be far safer." The building was long and low like a native longhouse or a Nordic jarl hall used centuries ago. Near it were clusters of barns and outbuildings. "I can keep you safe and out of the politics but you have to ask me to." He brought her to a device just inside the encampment. A stocks like were used in colonial American society. With a smirk he stripped the remaining rags off her and pushed her into the device locking her wrists and neck. He disappeared behind her, pulled out her hips and began striking her ass.

Katherine heard him, as she nodded lightly.She gasped as he tied her to the machine then spanking her.She let out screams of pain and sobs, as he hit her ass causing it go red.'Please sir stop.Please sir'she begged him.

"Please sir what Katherine? What are you asking for? Use your words girl". he began hitting her harder and faster drawing thin lines of blood. He laped them briefly, moving his tongue over her reddened fevered body, before continuing her flogging.

'Please sir dont hit me..please 'she begged before crying out in pain and blacking out due to extreme weakness from the constant blood loss.Her cunt was bleeding so was hr breasts, neck, scratches on her arms and now her hips.

"You don't want me to hit you? I will always hit you love, always. You need to ask for my protection. My brother Silas is very old he was born in a time when deformities were common. His genitals are unique, do I let him at you? Or do I hit some more."

Back
Top Bottom