Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Geeky Nightowl Seeking Playful Lasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trage

Planetoid
New Fallout Setting: To commemorate the announcement of Fallout 4 (SQUEEEEE) I've decided to seek out a roleplay set in Fallout 3's setting, i.e. the Capital Wasteland. I'd still like a roleplay with plenty of exciting sex-havings, but at the same time I would definitely like there to be a coherent plot, ideally involving some humor, romance, and all that good stuff. I have a character in mind for myself, and the specifics of the story would largely depend on what YOU, oh-future-partner-to-be, would like to play, leaving this something to be worked out via brainstorming. Naturally, preference is that you've actually played Fallout 3, or have at least a solid familiarity with it, as it will be incorporating events, locations, and maybe even characters from the game. Anyone interested feel free to PM me!

Seeking any women interested in engaging in roleplays, be they longer term, or quick, fun little dirty romps! A few quick statements on my general tastes and preferences;

-I'm always an enthusiastic proponent of smut, and will quite happily engage in roleplays that are mostly filled with it. More plot-heavy roleplay ideas are always welcome, but the difference is that I'm generally going to be a great deal pickier about what kind of setting/characters interest me, as well as if I'm in the middle of a smutty roleplay with someone else, proooobably not going to be able to muster enough non-hormone-addled-concentration to juggle a plot roleplay at that same moment. The more the plot overshadows the smut, the fewer scenarios and situations are going to interest me. (For example, when it comes to majority-plot roleplays, chances are anything that is set in a completely real-life-based setting, lacking any elements of fantasy, science fiction, etc, just won't interest me. For majority-smut, real-life based settings are fine!)

-Ideally seeking out 2-3 paragraphs from a partner, of good size, for non-sexual circumstances, with actual sex acts being between one large paragraph, or a couple of medium ones. This preference is largely to balance having enough detail to get a point across, while allowing for relatively quick response times on my part, as well as avoiding the risk of being simply unable to muster a giant post on a particularly tiring/irritable day. I'm not really looking to push my literary chops, just have a relaxing and enjoyable time.

-When it comes to particular kinks, and preferences, I am fairly open. (If you want something in particular, though, you should ask beforehand.) I enjoy rough sex over slow, romantic lovemaking, enjoy the exchange of dirty talk very much, and just generally adore sticky, sweaty, panting frolics that leave both participants exhausted and rather sore. In addition, though I will engage in non-con roleplays, having an ENTIRE roleplay of someone protesting and squirming throughout it all just leaves me feeling, well, guilty. o_O Thus, even though I know that realistically speaking the 'Rape Turns To Enjoyment For Both Sides' is rather ridiculous, it is sort of a must-have for me to get through a non-con roleplay, because if one side is perpetually playing how much they're miserable about how this is all happening to them, it messes with my brain.

-Toilet play is really the only thing I outright dislike, however it should be noted that while I am not opposed to roleplays involving bimbofication, pregnancy, and a few other topics, I am rather inexperienced. I'm certainly not unwilling to try, I just can't guarantee a stellar delivery on these concepts.

-Mostly prefer roleplaying via PMs. Feel free to suggest other methods, if you feel super strongly on playing by some other means.

All right! Some basic settings and ideas. They're pretty vague, as I enjoy brainstorming specifics with partners before play.

-Superheroes/Villains: I generally prefer to make original characters for myself, as ironically I seem to be a bit too much of a nerd to put myself in the shoes of my favorite canon characters while they're in the process of fucking someone senseless. The Joker in particular, he's one of those odd character types who, even though yeah he probably DOES have sex, he just doesn't seem like the type who WOULD. In any case, even though I prefer original characters, you are welcome to be an original or a canon; the role of hero and villain (which each of us should play,) is something to really be worked out during brainstorming, which offers everything from dark vigilantes clashing in alleyways, to a superpowered beatdown that smashes stone, steel and wood alike. Ripping spandex offers such opportunities. :O

-Supernatural: Not the show, but rather the overarching concept, allowing for creatures and situations not found in the normal world, with a definite bent to the occult. My go-to character in such a scenario is generally an Incubus, but alternatives are of course always welcome.

-Tribal Anthro: I've often juggled the idea of having anthros in a tribal setting, with small villages, primitive technology, and inevitable conflicts that may arise. Bonus points for having the subspecies of anthros be based on their region, with a setting in the Savannah having lions, tigers, bears, oh my! (Yes, I'm pretty sure there aren't any bears in the Savannah, but the quote had to be said!) Full means to communicate- a shared language, etc- but with sexual encounters being decidedly rough and beastly.

-OC Fandoms: To put it another way, I am certainly interested in roleplays taking place in the nerdier SETTINGS, everything from comic books to sci fi shows and movies, even listing them would take me ages. However, like I mentioned in Superheroes, I generally feel more comfortable creating an original character who operates WITHIN that universe, be it indirectly, (never meeting any canon characters,) or even directly (brushing shoulders with them.) You are, of course, welcome to do the same, or play a canon character, whatever floats your boat. Seriously, throw any fandom at me, from Pokemon to Firefly to Star Trek, and we'll see if we can hash something out, but I'm probably not going to play the specific canon character you want me to.

One kind of complicated caveat is that I'm on somewhat middle ground when it comes to taking a Fandom-based show or movie (for example, the Flash television show,) and creating an original character who comes from comic book canon but hasn't been introduced to said show yet, (like Clark Kent.) Depending on the circumstances, (mostly, if I feel I can make the character 'my own' and not just follow an existing blueprint word-for-word) there is some wriggle room to be found.

Seeking anyone interested in an RP set in Fallout 3's Capital Wasteland, see top of OP for slightly more details, message if interested and want even more details. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom