Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard Times (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

"Now father, what shall we do?" She stroked his leg and smiled. "My family and farm is in dire straights and I believe we can help each other out." She stood up and then took the goblet and took the final drink and sighed and then looked at him winking. "Now tell me, have you ever been with another woman? Or shall I show you how to have a good time." She grinned and ran her finger along his chest. "Do you want to play out one of your fantasies? What shall we do? You have us both naked." SHe laid out on the altar and stretched out and smiled.

"You know, in a very gothic dark way, this is pretty comfortable." SHe giggled and looked at him winking.

Father Graham had no idea what to do next. His fantasies were about certain women around him. Not certain types, other then nuns that is. He didn't have any of their outfits around the church. The nuns didn't leave them laying around. But, having sex with a hot young thing like Sammy was fantasy enough. She was a teenager after all. Looking very innocent, yet having the soul of a true whore inside her. Father Graham admitted to never having sex with a woman before. Not even in his younger days. He spoke of only giving himself pleasure with his hand. Father Graham slowly rose to his feet. He began to stroke his hard cock while looking at Sammy laying on the alter. Father Graham started circling around her. His fist moving slowly on his cock. His other hand reached out, touching Sammy's naked flesh. He called her the "Holy Whore" as his hand caressed over her tits.

Seeing Sammy laying on the alter gave Father Graham an idea. It was something they could play out. He wanted Sammy to play an innocent girl who is possessed. The only way to free herself is to lose her virginity. Father Graham must fuck the devil out of her. Hose her pussy down on the inside with his holy seed. She must be fucked on the alter while Jesus and God watch. Father Graham never did anything like this before. He never thought of playing out sexual scenes. It was only ever him in his room or shower. There was no way he could ever have a regular sex partner. Beside, none were seen as 'holy' in his eyes like Sammy.

Sammy watched the father walk around her stroking himself off. She stretched out her limbs offering every square inch of her boddy to her. She giggled and then shut her eyes as he gave her a pet name that I am sure that no other whore before her had ever heard of. She turned her head and watched him watched his hands move along her body. His touch was warm and soft. Much different from the men that had touched her, his hands were still soft and unworn by the toils of laborers she was so used to. She grinned and listened to one of his fantasies.

"Well, to do that and be believable father, I believe you are going to have to eventually tie me down. Cause I am going to struggle quite a bit, do you have what it will require?" She smiled and looked at the altar and knew there was no where he would be able to tie her, so he will have to get inventive. Looking up at the statue of Jesus that was hanging within reach she smiled and then snarled and began to talk in jibberish that sounded a lot like latin, her eyes rolling in her head.

Father Graham became worried when Sammy spoke of him tying her down. He hadn't thought about that. It would have made things more interesting. Father Graham never did an exorcism before. He'd read a few stories, mostly older tales, but a couple were from the current times. This was just play in his mind. He wasn't expecting Sammy to go so extreme in her role. Father Graham was concerned his fantasy would be more then they could do. But, the 60 year old priest had a chance of a lifetime. There was a beautiful teenage girl, laying naked on the alter. She was here to be fucked by him and he wasn't about to lose that chance.

Father Graham was a little shaken when Sammy began talking. She sounded so much like a real possessed person. Father Graham wondered if perhaps the girl was possessed. This thought quickly left his mind. She was a holy whore. A gift of teenage flesh sent to relieve Father Graham of his sexual stress. He could deny this gift from God. Father Graham took his bible, opened it and began reading. He slowly walked around Sammy saying she was possessed by the devil and only he could free her. " Unclean spirit.......I command you leave the body of this innocent girl.......She is a vessel of God.......A lover of the cock of Jesus our savory.......Leave now!.......Or I'll be forced to fuck you out! " Father Graham was making things up as he went. If he had time, he could have wrote something really good. Father Graham's own cock was rock hard and ready to use Sammy. He now waited too see how she would respond and react.

"Not before I steal your soul old man." She hissed as she rolled her eyes at him. She reached out and clutched at his cock and gave it a healthy squeeze. She looked up at him and grinned and snarled at him. She leaned up and snarled at him. "You can try to purify this slutty soul, but your faith will not cleanse me." She chuckled and snarled and lunged at him not intent to hurt him, just to get his blood pumping and play into the filthy demon possessed whore. She snarled and hissed moving towards him on her hands and knees snarling to him.

Every time Father Graham pushed the idea of this being real out of his mind. Sammy did something to drag it right back in. While he was enjoying the stuff she was saying. Her action caused him to worry. He didn't mind when she grabbed his cock. That was nice. It was the first time another person's hand had ever been on his cock. Father Graham jerked off almost nightly to free his mind of sinful thoughts. But, it sure felt great having Sammy touch it. What troubled Father Graham, was how she lunged at him. He wasn't interested in fighting her. He wanted to fuck her. His blood was already pumping. That's why his cock was so hard.

Father Graham looked down on Sammy as she crawled towards him. There was a smooth wooden cross laying not far away. It was handmade. Covered in a brown lacker. It was rounded on all ends. Just perfect for something naughty. Father Graham quickly picked up the wooden cross. He reached down, grabbed Sammy by the arms and lifted her to her knees. " I command you to fuck your dirty little cunt with this cross!......Do it while sucking my cock!.......Submit to the power of God!......Beg for the cock of Jesus to fuck you and make you holy! " Father Graham spoke. He then used the tip of his cock and his pre-cum to make the sign of the cross on Sammy's forehead. " You unclean little slut!.....You'll be the holy whore when I'm done fucking you!.......You'll be begging for the cock of Christ when I'm done using you! " Father Graham added, then he waited too see how Sammy would react. His words had been bold for a man of the cloth. And he used those words in the house of God.

She screamed and hissed as he grabbed her arms and drew the sign of the cross on her forehead with his cock pre-cum. She hissed and writhed. "No...I cannot stop myself." She wailed as her fingers found the cross and without further pause or hesitation, she wrapped her lips around his cock and began to suck as she began to fuck herself with the hand held cross moaning and rolling her eyes and panted shivering. She whimpered and sucked his cock down into her throat and continued to fuck herself.

She shoved teh cross in as far as it would go and pulled it out and continued in and out in and out. Her walls gripped that cross. She rolled her eyes. It felt so greaet. Moaning, she continued to work and smiled up at him and growled her pleasure.

Father Graham through his head back and howled in pleasure when Sammy took him into her mouth. This was an amazing feeling for the man who never felt a woman's mouth before. Sammy was on her game today. She was well on her way to earning a lot. Father Graham had no money of his own, the church took care of his needs. So, the church would pay for Sammy visit today. Father Graham would just write it up as helping a needy girl. Which was true. Father Graham looked down on Sammy. She looked so fucking hot with her lips wrapped around his cock. He could see that she was really fucking her pussy with the cross. Father Graham was grinning from ear to ear. This had started out a bit scary, but it was now on track. Sammy & Graham were headed for some serious sex.

" Suck my holy cock you nasty creature!.......Suck me while you fuck that dirty cunt! " Father Graham growled out. He placed his right hand upon Sammy's head. Keeping her hair from falling into her face. Father Graham didn't want anything blocking his view of Sammy's pretty face working over his cock. He spoke of taking her on the alter. Fucking her before the eyes of God. " You will be a true holy whore when I'm done blessing you with my seed.......You will spread your legs like I spread the word of God.......Bringing happiness to those in need. " Father Graham added while enjoying the view of Sammy using the cross like a dildo. His eyes following along as it came out, before going deep inside. Sammy was a bad girl, but in a good way. Certainly, Father Graham was enjoying her company and damn glad she paid him a visit.

Sammy giggled around his cock as he howled in pleasure. She couldn't help it. His reaction was so genuine. She loved every second of it. She continued to suck and bob up and down against him, letting him feel her tongue, her free hand, while she fucked herself with one hand holding the cross, reached up and stroked and gently carressed his balls. She looked up at him and smiiled around his cock best she could. He was just so big. She continued to suck and moaned out a growl. She grinned and continued to suck. Her walls began to tighten around the cross and she panted hotly. Her toes curling, she whimpered softly.

She knew father Graham was enjoying his scenario, all men never grew up much from boys who love to play cowboys and indians, her mother used to explain to her as she was teaching her about sex and roleplaying.

Father Graham didn't know much about roleplaying. This was all new to him. It came into his mind as the easiest thing they could do. Playing like Sammy was possessed and only Father Graham could save her by fucking her. There were a few other ideas they could have played out. One featured Sammy dressing as a nun. They couldn't do this because there wasn't any habits laying around the church. The nuns did leave their outfits laying around. With some work, it was possible Father Graham could get one. If Sammy came back for another visit before she left town. Another featured Sammy as an innocent girl who needed guidance from an experienced priest. There could be others, but Father Graham didn't have any floating in his brain. Roleplaying, although fun, was still totally new to him.

Father Graham was loving how talented Sammy was. She was a true cock sucking whore. Sammy worked over his rod with great skill. It was clear to Father Graham, she knew her stuff. " Yes!.......Suck my cock you little slut! " Father Graham groaned out. He loved seeing how her lips stretched around his member. How she took his length in so deeply. He was impressed with her. " Make yourself cum!.......Cum all over the cross before I fuck you on the alter! " Father Graham commanded. He was really turned on while watching Sammy fuck her pussy with the cross. It was so dirty and so fucking hot. He wanted to see the wood shine with the wetness of Sammy's pussy juice. It would only make this day better.

Sammy moaned and panted. Shutting her eyes, she groaned out. Her walls clenching around the cross, she arched her back and groaned. She panted hotly around his cock as she came squirting all over the tiled floor of the church and teh cross. Covering everything to the tip in her juices. She groaned and then continued to suck pulling out the cross and clenching both of his legs in her hands. Getting cum on his thigh from her one dirty hand. She blushed not knowing that the cross was drenched in her cum.

She sucked and moaned around him panting and holding him close moaning to him and growling softly.

Father Graham was surprised when Sammy came so hard. He'd never seen anything like that before. It sent a rush of excitement through his body. It was trilling to witness Sammy's cum gashing from her pussy. Squirting all over the floor, like a garden hose with a huge tear in the rubber. Father Graham never knew a woman could do that. It was one of the many things about sex and woman he didn't know about. Just watching Sammy fuck herself with the cross was educational. Father Graham suddenly had a need to get down and lick her cum from the floor. However, something else came into his mind. Something that would keep their roleplay on track. It would also let Father Graham taste Sammy. Something he needed to do at this moment.

Father Graham ordered Sammy to get up on the alter. He wanted to taste her. He wanted to taste her cum while it was still warm on her pussy lips. " Get up on the alter and spread your legs for me!.........Spread your legs for Jesus and the holy father! " Father Graham demanded while pulling his cock from Sammy's mouth. He loved how she sucked dicks, but he wanted more from her. He wanted to fuck this cunt and dump his load into her pussy. But, before that, he wanted to eat her cunt out. Father Graham wanted to make Sammy cum so she could fill his mouth and he could eat it. The need for pussy juice was great within Father Graham. Just seeing Sammy's cum on the floor drove Father Graham wild with passion. Sammy had unleashed a side which even the good father didn't know he had.

She blushed and stood up and looked at him. She grinned and moved to teh alter and spread her legs showing off her red swollen lips that were still hungry with need. Her juices still dripping from her thighs and from her lips themselves. Leaning back, she growled. "You will never get away with this father, I will repossess this girl and then she will fuck you." She snarled and then roleld her eyes up. Fuck he was so much fun, and he was doing so much with her, she was so hungry for him.

Curling her toes, she moaned and panted and shivered moaning and shivered. She panted and rocked her hips up and down growling to him.

One really had to admire Sammy's attention to detail. She took this role and ran with it. Sammy was playing her part perfectly. She had Father Graham very turned on. He never took part in a real exorcism before. Most everyone had heard stories about such things. This was why Father Graham picked it. He felt it would make for a great roleplay with the teenaged Sammy. Father Graham was very impressed with her acting skills, along with her cock sucking ones. Sammy was well trained in the art of sexual roleplaying. Father Graham would have to find out where she learned her lessons from. He also felt, she deserved a nice tip for being into her role. This tip, along with Sammy's fee, would be paid by the church. And properly covered up by Father Graham.

Father Graham laughed at her statement. He said once his cock was inside her nasty cunt and fucking her. She would be a servant of God. Spreading her legs to spread the love of God around to those in need. Father Graham moved closer to the alter. He bent over, placing his head between the wide open legs of Sammy. Father Graham inhaled her scent, before putting his face against those sweet, red lips. His tongue lapped at Sammy swollen clit like Old Blue had earlier that day. Father Graham's tongue moved from the clit, down to Sammy's hole and moved back up again. He jammed three fingers of his right hand into her dripping hole. Father Graham continued licking away while he started finger fucking her pussy. His goal, was to make Sammy cum again. Just like when she gushed all over the floor before. He hoped she could do it again. Father Graham wanted to taste her cum very badly. He wanted her to squirt her goodness into his willing mouth. " Give in to God!.........Give in to Jesus!......Cum for us!.......Become the holy whore!......Beg for Jesus to bless you with his holy cock! " Father Graham commanded in between his licks against her clit.

She gasped and blushed arching her hips as he moved his face to her pussy. She groaned and held the back of his head and groaned rocking her hips up and down panting. "Ohh...." She rolled her eyes up and panted. She loved the cool air of the cathedral. The cold marble on her hot back. "Ohh yes.... save my soul." She gasped as he jammed three fingers into her pussy. She shifted adn groaned. Her toes curling on the edge of the altar as she panted softly. She never had quite that many fingers in her at once. She rolled her eyes up and panted as he began to fuck her wet hole with those fingrs.

"Ohh yes...yes..I SUBMIT!" She howled in pleasure as she came violently over his fingers and panted and groaned squirting into his mouth and into his face and all over the fine vestiments of the altar. She groaned and melted back panting and sighed shivering. She trembled and looked at him and smiled and groaned. Her walls of her pussy continued to grip and grasp his fingers.

Father Graham was working hard to make Sammy cum. Harder then he'd ever worked at anything in his life. There was nothing he wanted more in his life then to taste her cum. Nothing in this world could match his need for Sammy's pussy juice. Father Graham fucked her tight little pussy while licking and sucking on her clit. He loved hearing her moans and groans. They spoke of the pleasure welling up within her. Pleasure that would make her pussy explode in a gush of sweet fluid. Father Graham never had sex before meeting Sammy. Yet, he seemed to know how to bring her to a point of release. It was something hardwired into all humans. The knowledge of how to fuck and enjoy anothers body.

Father Graham wasn't sure when Sammy would hit her orgasm. He guessed she would say something just before it struck her. He figured right when she yelled out. Those words of submit told him she was there. He opened his mouth, catching the first squirt. It was everything Father Graham hoped it would be. He marveled in the sweetness of Sammy's cum and how warm it was. Another spray caught him his lower jaw. Father Graham the clamped his mouth around her pussy and began swallowing. Squirt after squirt entered his mouth and he swallowed. Father Graham didn't pull back until no more squirts came. He stepped back enjoying the sight of Sammy's naked young body on the alter. This wasn't over and it wouldn't be over until he fucked her. She would need to do as he said. Sammy needed to cross bounds which others didn't dare to go. " Now to take your rightful place as God's holy whore!.........Beg for Jesus to fuck you!........Beg for his big cock to use you!.........Beg for Jesus to fuck you through me! " Father Graham demanded as he stood holding his cock in his right hand while pointing up at Jesus on the cross with hie left.

She held his head in place groaning as his lips locked around her pussy. She moaned and writhed in sweet pleasure. She groaned and panted as he stepped back and just watched her. She grinned as he asked her to do something she never heard of doing. But he was a paying customer and she was his whore. She looked up way the Jesus statue and moaned.

P"please Jesus, please fuck me." She moaned and writhed. "Send your holy cock to fuck me."

Father Graham couldn't be happier. Sammy was laying on the alter, begging for Jesus to fuck her. He admired her willingness to do anything for money. Sammy just earn herself a bigger tip. She was of course, following what her mother had said. Always give the customer what they want. They are paying hard earned money for a service. Sex was a service like anything else. If a customer wanted Sammy to be their daughter, she would. This customer wanted something a bit more, but he got it. Sammy did as Father Graham had asked. He moved closer to the alter. His eyes locked on Sammy's hairless pussy. It looked so perfect and very wanting for his cock. " Feel God's love enter your pussy!.........Feel Jesus fucking you through me! " Father Graham spoke in a load, bold voice while stepping up. He grabbed Sammy's hip just before thrusting his cock deep into her slit.

It was one smooth action. Father Graham's cock pushed deep into Sammy. One single trust was all it took. His cock was soon buried between her legs. His balls rested for a moment against her the bottom of her ass checks. That moment didn't last long. Father Graham began fucking Sammy very hard. He was taking her like a savage. " Do you feel it!?......Do you feel God's love!?........Do you feel the cock of Jesus inside you!? " Father Graham asked while pounding her pussy without any mercy. He was beginning to grunt like an animal as his balls slapped hard against Sammy's body.

She grunted feeling him thrust into her. Rolling her eyes she moaned softly as her legs wrapped around him. She panted and bit her lip and groaned. "Ohh yes...oh yes father." She panted and rolled her eyes and blushsed feeling him take her savagely. In more ways than one, he was very much like old blue. A horny old dog that hadn't had any pussy to fuck.

"Yes...I feel it...I feel the power of Christ." She panted and rolled her eyes and gripped him dragging her nails up his back growling to him. He felt so good. He kept slamming up against her cervix. She panted and leaned in and bit his shoulder where she was sure his robes would hide, but whenever he dressed he would see it and remember her and probably call her back. She panted her toes curling as she grunted and whimpered.

There was no way Father Graham would ever forget Sammy's visit, or what they did during that time. This sweet teenage girl would always be somewhere in his thoughts. She had given him the priceless gift of memories. Erotic memories which Father Graham would use to pleasure himself during those long evenings alone. He would always remember the taste of her cum. He would always remember her mouth wrapped around his cock. And, he would always remember her tight pussy and fucking her atop the alter. Father Graham would be happy to have Sammy return. Perhaps they could do something along the lines of dress up role play?

Father Graham loved hearing Sammy speak. It made this roleplay so much better. She was preforming her role beyond anything he could have hoped for. Like the wild beasts, Father Graham was grunting with each powerful thrust of his cock. His climax was closing in fast. He would soon be spilling his seed into this pretty young woman. A first for the priest who only did this in the privacy of his bedroom. " When I cum inside you.........Jesus will cum inside you........God will cum inside you.......You will then be the holy whore......Spreading your legs in service of God! " Father Graham groaned out feeling his climax ready to burst.

She grunted and panted. His quick and hard fucking made her climax come quickly, but she had learned from her mother that guys always loved when they came, that the woman that they were using to cum. Or unless they were highly dominant. She grinned getting an idea.

"Ohh yes...ohh yes...please...please let me cum." She panted gripping him tightly with her thighs and arms and shse panted leaning her head back howling her pleasure.

Most people learn about sex early in life. Some in their teens, others hold off for marriage. A few waiting until later. Father Graham was one of those who waited. He didn't plan on breaking his vow. Sammy changed that after it became clear she was sent by God. Father Graham knew his vow must be broken. He couldn't deny this gift of sex from the pretty teen. Father Graham gave in willingly. He was still very new to sex. Jerking off to dirty thoughts was all he knew until Sammy arrived. She was now giving him the lessons he'd missed out on as a younger man. Father Graham found that he loved roleplaying. Sammy was so good at getting into her role, it was scary at one point.

The warmth and wetness of Sammy pussy was beyond anything Father Graham felt before. The sex was prefect for a first time. Sammy was every man's wet dream come true. Father Graham was surprised when Sammy begged for him to let her cum. He just expected her to do so when the time came. Part of him wondered if this a normal part of sex. Having the female ask before being allowed to cum for her man. Father Graham kept fucking Sammy hard while he thought. His own climax was building fast. He couldn't know when that would happen, or even if he could control it. Father Graham moved his hands up towards Sammy's tits. He started to roughly squeeze them while pinching her nipples. His hope was to make her orgasm grow. " No!.......You don't cum yet!......Not until God deems you worthy of cumming. " Father Graham spoke while keeping his hips sharply thrusting against Sammy's body.

She whimpered and panted feeling him thrust into her and her breasts wiggle. She wrapped her legs around him and held him close and panted shutting her eyes and moaned and screamed. "Ohh Jesus! Oh God! Find me worthy!" She whimpered and screamed out and panted holding him tighter. She moaned and continued to scream her prayers so loud the church would hear. She panted hard as sweat dripped off of her body. Her walls clenched around him tightly as she fought the urge to release.

Father Graham laughed wickedly when Sammy begged to be worthy of cumming. His twisted her nipples sharply. His cock still pounded her pussy. " You have to do better!......Sound the like wanton whore you are!.......Proclaim your body to God's service!........You are the Slut of Christ!.......You are the willing Holy Whore!.......Used in the service of the father......The son and the holy spirit!........You will offer your pussy.....Ass and mouth to all the sinners who need to be saved!........Only through fucking you can they find true salvation!.......Now speak!.........Proclaim your love of God!........Proclaim your desire for Jesus's cock!.......Claim your position as his slut and the one true holy whore in the service of God! " While speaking, Father Graham didn't let up. He fucked Sammy harder then ever before.

Father Graham's heart was pounding. Pounding just as hard as he was pounding Sammy's cunt. Father Graham was really enjoying this game. He could now see how much was missed during his young life. Father Graham hoped to explore more with Sammy. She was teaching him a lot and he had more to learn. This domination was trilling to say the least. Keeping Sammy from cumming was fun. Making her wait seemed so wicked. Making her speak out only added to the fun for Father Graham. It was something many man did get extra pleasure from.

She panted and rolled her eyes and moaned. "I love and desire Jesus' cock. I am his slut in the service of our Lord." She panted adn screamed out. She wrapped her legs tighter around him and panted rolling her eyes. She gripped his shoulders and continued to scream her pleasure and panted and howled.

Back
Top Bottom