Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hard Times (loneiysong & CrimsonMaster)

Sammy had such a tight pussy. It was perfect wrapped around Charlie's cock. Like his sweet, innocent granddaughter had been created to become a whore for him. Charlie knew Sammy's pussy would be tight for any man who fucked her. It wasn't about other men right now. It was about Charlie & Sammy exploring a deepening love for each other. A love they could only experience while having sex. It's what lovers share, what a husband & wife share. If Charlie had his way. He'd marry his granddaughter. Fill her with his cum everyday and night. He's love to make her pregnant. Watch his granddaughter's belly grow, knowing she was carrying his child. That would make Charlie very happy. However, Sammy had to support her family back home. She needed to work as many cocks as she could to make money. And Charlie agreed to help pimp her out, which he would do.

Charlie groaned when Sammy dug her nails into his back. She was a needy little cunt. He loved the way she asked to cum. Sammy was a true whore. Born from a whore to become a whore. Charlie started fucking his granddaughter just a bit faster after she asked to cum. He would make her wait a little longer. Charlie wanted that need to well up in her. To push Sammy to the point where she could go crazy if she didn't cum. Charlie's meaty cock began plowing into her sweet pussy. He could and would take her harder, but this was good for now. Charlie's own climax built to the point where he could no longer hold back. He told Sammy she could cum once she felt him cumming inside her. Charlie then let out a deep, long groan. A jet of his seed shot deep into his granddaughter's pussy. The thick rope traveling into Sammy's body. This was followed by another and another. Charlie was pumping his granddaughter full of his cum. Each jet of cum was preceded by a groan and as jerk of Charlie's body. " Cum for grandpa.......Cum for grandpa. " Charlie groaned his words out.

Sammy arched her back and screamed in sweet abandon as her grandfather ordered her to wait. She panted and rolled her eyes up and howled. She trembled and panted shivering softly as she rocked her hips forward and back and panted rolling her eyes moaning and shivering. She bit her lip and groaned and trembled. She panted as he began to moan and tell her to cum.

In another scream of pure pleasure, she felt her walls clamp down around him and she came around him with wild abandon. She didn't care. She loved the feeling of this. She panted and sank back sweating and shut her eyes and grinned. She kissed her grandfather as she slowly unslid her legs from around him. leaning back, she stroked his back and smiled wider.

"Ohh grandpa, thank you so much." Sh eblushed and then shivered softly and swallowed.

Charlie loved the warm rush of wetness which came when Sammy started to cum. His own cum was already inside her pussy. Just starting to mix with the juices she let loose. Charlie kept his cock buried deep inside his pretty granddaughter. There was no need to pull out at this moment. Charlie was enjoying the feeling of being part of her. He grinned when she thanked him. It was nice too see Sammy was a polite little whore. Along with learning all the skills needed to a proper slut. Sammy also had manners. Charlie continued to kiss while lightly stroke her skin. They had become lovers in every sense of the word. " I love you Sammy........I love you with all my heart. " Charlie whispered softly in between his kiss on Sammy's face, neck and shoulder.

While laying there, together, Charlie told Sammy she could rest awhile. He then spoke of taking her to a place later on. A place where she could earn some money. It wouldn't be a lot of money, but Charlie knew every nickle counted. Charlie then asked Sammy if she did black men as well as white? He knew the dangers of a white girl fucking anyone of another color. Charlie had to make sure Sammy was okay with letting herself be used by anyone of the black race. There were plenty of white women who wouldn't let a black man touch them. Some because they didn't like blacks. Others were afraid of the KKK and what they would do. It took a very brave girl to have sex with a black man these days. It was dangerous, but Charlie knew black men loved white pussy.

She blushed and panted as softly as he laid against her and kissed her softly. With a smile, she kissed him back and loved the feel of him stroking her skin. She didn't mind having her grandfather as a lover. They had been very good friends before where she had written him concerned about the family farm and he was the only one she wrote to about being a little angry her mother had become pregnant while they were financially struggling.

"I love you too grandpa." She whispered back to him and gasped rolling her neck. She loved it when people kissed her neck. She snuggled in close to Charlie as he spoke of a place he was going to take her to earn money. Shutting her eyes she grinned thinking of her friend back home. She looked up at him and nodded saying that she had no problem with black men or black women for that case. And she honestly didn't. She smiled and leaned back and stroked his back.

Charlie was pleased when Sammy said she didn't have a problem with black men or women. He was glad she felt that way. Charlie needed to make sure Sammy was okay with having sex outside her race. Some people had strong opinions on the subject of blacks and whites mixing together. This was the deep south and during this time, the KKK was very powerful. They wouldn't think twice about doing bad things to any white girl or woman for willingly fucking black men. Like with her friend Nate back home, Sammy & her grandfather would have to keep her actions secret. Charlie knew several men around the town who were card carrying members of the KKK. He'd seen how brutal they could be. Charlie didn't want anything to happen to Sammy. And he would be his best to protect her.

Charlie's cock finally soften enough. It fell from Sammy's pussy on it's own. Charlie rolled onto his back and relaxed. He spoke of Sammy being a brave girl. He also spoke of a place back in the swamps where black people in the area hung out. It was often used for parties and such things. Not many businesses in town would let black people through the doors, let alone party in their places. And not many black people in the area had money to open a business for blacks. Luckily, there was an old Spanish Mission back in the swamps. This old mission was used for many different things. Celebrating weddings, birthdays and just get togethers. Charlie hadn't heard of any weddings going on. He did see a number of boats with black people heading deep into the swamp. There was either a birthday or just a gathering of friends going on today. Charlie told Sammy he would take her back there later on after they rested. She could then offer herself up as entertainment for the gathering. Offering them her white pussy, ass and mouth to use.

Sammy smiled seeing her grandfather smile. She smiled and snuggled in and then kissed his neck and nuzzled him and shut her eyes. She wrapped her arms around him and shut her eyes. She knew that soon, she would have to get up and clean out her womb, but she wouldn't until her grandfather told her to. She bit her lip and looked up at him and smiled stroking his face. When his cock became soft, she sat up and groaned and blushed feeling his seed ooze out of her. She grinned and kissed his forehead when he spoke of her being brave. She nodded and then put her feet on the ground and stretched her arms.

"Grandpa, may I have one of your cokes? I need to clean myself out." She smiled and looked at him and stroked his stomach and leaned back. Her mother had taught her that no matter how old a man was, he would always be potent and could make any woman pregnant. She sighed and stretched out her arms and sighed softly.

Charlie was living in the moment. It felt so damn good to have a warm, naked body against his. Many years had passed since Charlie last had some pussy. Sammy was an incredible lover. Very pretty and sexy. She was also great at being a whore. Sammy could turn any man on, no matter who or what that man was. Charlie let his mind wander a bit. Being a man, he thought of what it would be like too see his granddaughter with another woman. That's something Charlie would love to witness. Another thought came into Charlie's mind. One which would test Sammy's skills of making any man want her. Charlie laid there with while Sammy started moving. He loved how she snuggled with him and kissed him like they'd been lovers for years.

Charlie raised his head when Sammy asked about a coke. " I don't have any. " Charlie replied. He wasn't expecting a visit from his granddaughter. Had Charlie known she was coming. He would have bought some coke before she arrived. Charlie pushed himself up to a seated position on the bed. " I wouldn't mind getting you pregnant with my baby. " Charlie teased her. " Then I'd have to marry you. " Charlie said with a huge grin on his face. As much as he'd love that to happen. Charlie knew it wouldn't help his son and daughter in law back home. Sammy was the only way the family was making money right now. Selling her body for whatever she could get kept the family in their home.

Charlie gave Sammy a kiss on the shoulder. He then moved off the bed, grabbed his clothing and began to dress. " We can go to Moe's fillin station.......He's got a coke machine. " Charlie said while slipping his clothes back on. There was a couple of miles to walk before they reached the main road. Then, it would be another couple of miles before they reached Moe's. As luck would have it. There was something close to Moe's where Sammy could show off how well she could turn any man on. Charlie told his granddaughter to just slip something on and nothing underneath. He felt she could earn some money during this side trip. Once they had the cokes, Charlie would take Sammy deep into the swamp. There she would meet many black people and even more money. Charlie waited for Sammy to dress. He held out his hand for her to take it. They would walk together, hand in hand like the lovers they were.

She was slightly upset that he had no cokes. But she didn't mind. Not really. She smiled and then looked at him and blushed as he confessed. "I can't...I am sorry. Not unless someone is willing to support and pay a pretty penny for a baby." She sighed and looked at him and chuckled adn kissed his lips and leaned back thinking as she rubbed her foot.

"I think momma said I can clean myself with some alcohol. But, I would need to think of a way to actively pump it into my womb." SHe said and then grinned as she felt his lips on her shoulder and watched him get up around her and began to dress. She nodded and got up adn picked up a beautiful dress that her momma said was a gift from a gentleman friend. It was a wrap dress that would pull apart easily from a tie on the side. It was a beautiful red color that would leave no question in anyones mind.

Stepping into her shoes, she reached out and took his hand and smiled and walked with him and grinned leaning in close.

If Sammy became pregnant, Charlie would support her and the baby. He'd make sure they were taken care of. Charlie didn't own anyone anything. He made a good living off of hunting, trapping and fishing. He always had plenty of fresh meat. Most of which he sold to local stores because he lived alone. The furs Charlie got were also sold. This is were Charlie really made his money. Even during these hard times, rich people could afford to buy good things. Rich, well to do woman loved furs to wear. Men like Charlie made a good living from selling trapped furs to places which made them into coats and other such things. This was the reason why Audrey came up with the idea of Sammy visiting her grandfather. While he wasn't wealthy. Charlie was living pretty good. He owned his own land and the house which sat on that land. Hell, he had electric lights and a radio even out here. These days, only people with money could afford such things.

Charlie told Sammy not worry. He spoke of making sure she was taken care of if she did become pregnant with his child. If she wanted to, she could also sell the baby. Charlie knew people who couldn't have babies would pay a lot of money for one. He assured Sammy that it would work either way. There was no need to clean her grandpa's cum from her pussy. While this was never apart of Sam & Audrey's plan for their daughter. Both would agree with what Charlie had said. Hell, they might encourage their daughter to get breed by her grandfather. There was noway of knowing since they couldn't be contacted. The farm had no phone. Before leaving, Charlie grabbed a bag to hold the cokes Sammy would need. He wanted to keep her from getting pregnant by anyone expect him. Charlie took Sammy's hand. They headed off into the woods. Moving long for several miles until they reached the road. It took another couple of miles before they reached Moe's fillin station. Charlie could have taken his truck, but it was a nice day for a walk. Plus, Charlie normally only used his truck when he was going into town. He'd be going there tomorrow with Sammy. Charlie had some furs and cured meat to sell. He handed Sammy some money to buy as many cokes as she would need. Charlie hadn't heard about girls using coke to clean out their pussies, but he never worked in a whorehouse ether.

Charlie stood looking just down the road. A hundred yards away stood a church. A Catholic church. Charlie wasn't a religious man and he wasn't catholic, but he was friendly with Father Graham. They would often encounter each other while fishing. Charlie found out, through such meetings that Father Graham liked his whiskey. He felt it was damn shame Priests were forbidden to marry. Still, it created some very lonely men. Men with needs and noway of release, other then doing something very wrong or jerk off. Charlie was sure his granddaughter could get Graham to crack and give him a good time, for a price.

Sammy smiled and then kissed his neck and then walked closer to him. She leaned in and smiled and continued to walk with him. Maybe if the economy ever picked up, she wouldn't mind being bred with her grandfather. She smiled and continued to walk looking around at the lovely vitality of the swamp. Here it didn't need to be watered to stay alive, the swamp held its own magic. It was a powerful mistress who kept mostly to herself. It was those who ventured in that had to be careful and respectful of her quiet might. When they stopped outside of a filling station, she looked at her grandfathers money and smiled as she looked up at him grinning broadly. She walked in and began to look around for the store keeper keping the money in the bag if what she planned didn't work out.

The filling station had ice cold drinks and she sighed fanning herself. She knew she could get the whole thing free if she did what she was taught correctly. Reaching to the side she pulled her dress open and began to press herself against the cold metal of the vending machine that kept everything she was going to whore herself out for. Who knew, maybe she would get a candy bar for all her trouble as well.

"Ohh...mister I am so hot." She groaned and began to grind her hips against the vending machine. "Please I need all the cokes you have, but I have no money....please...I am desperate." She moaned and ran her tongue along the cool metal and continued to watch the man staring at her wondering what kind of kinky dream he had just wandered into.

From the way Sammy looked at the money, Charlie was sure she was up to something. And he was pretty sure what was running through her head. Charlie would give her credit for trying. Sammy just didn't know Moe. So, Charlie waited while looking at the church. This time of day would see Father Graham in his office. Towards the rear of the church and just to the right of the alter. Charlie knew Father Graham could use some hot, young pussy. A man who gave up sex many, many years ago. Hell, it was possible Graham never had sex before. Only he would knew this fact. It was one of those things not spoken of.

Moe came out from the back after hearing someone come into his store. He was surprised by the sight of a young girl grinding herself against his coke machine. Moe came over as she spoke of being hot and needing a drink. There was a time when the sight of such a girl would have made Moe's cock hard. He would have taken this girl for whatever sex he could get. Not these days and not since he was much younger. Moe couldn't get hard and more. He suffered a nasty injury during World War I. Moe was wounded by a landmine. His legs were badly injured and his balls were lost. " Girl........If you need a free drink.....I have a hose out back........You can have some water......If you wanna a coke......You need money.......I ain't in the business of given out free cokes. " Moe walked away from Sammy and returned to the counter area. He sat down on a stool and grabbed his newspaper.

She looked at the man and knew that in the look of his eye, she was barking up the wrong tree. She smiled and did back up her dress and cleaned up the work she had made of the machine. She chuckled and then looked at him. "Not every day I meet a man who isn't driven by his cock and balls. I must say I am highly impressed." She reached into the bag and took out the money and paid for the sodas. Putting them in the bag, she situated them onto her back and looked at him and canted her head and watched him.

"Do you mind if I ask you, if was me?" She asked blushing and looked down. She shifted a bit. While she admired the man for being able to resist and shove her away, she had to know why. If it was her or something she did.

Moe didn't look at the girl until she came over with the cokes. He lowered his paper when she handed him money. Moe listened as she spoke. He didn't feel the need to address what she said at that time. It wasn't until she asked him why he didn't go for her, that Moe felt she deserved an answer. Moe spoke of being in the great war. Back when he was a much younger man. Moe said it was a terrible war, but then all wars are terrible. He spoke of seeing many bad things. Watching what happens to men when they get gassed. Watching men get cut down by machine guns. Moe said almost made it out in one piece. He spoke of stepping on a land mine and getting hurt, very badly.

Moe moved around, joining Sammy on the other side of the counter. He spoke of her being very pretty and he would have enjoyed fucking her. Moe opened his pants before pulling them down. Sammy could see for herself the damage down. Moe's legs still carried the heavy scars from his injuries. He pointed out that his balls were lost during the explosion. Because of that, he couldn't get hard anymore. Moe said he was lucky to still have his cock to piss out of. Normally, Moe wouldn't go this far to answer such a question. But, this girl had exposed herself to him. He felt she needed to see the truth as well as hear it. " I wish I could have fucked you........You are every men's wet dream come true. " Moe said while pulling his pants back up.

When he came around and dropped his pants, she frowned and ran her fingers along his scars and then looked at him and listened to his story.

She smiled and stroked his face and grinned. "Well, thank you for sharing that with me, and if you ever just want company of a female, whatever is your cup of tea, please call on me. I will be staying with my grandfather a while, and just because we can't have sex, doesn't mean we can't have some fun together." She grinned and kissed his lips gently. She then stepped back.

Walking out, she smiled and looked at her grandfather. She then looked at where he was looking and saw he was looking across at a church. She looked at her grandfather. "Don't tell me you're going soft." She purred.

Moe was grateful for the offer, but he wasn't sure what fun they could have. It wasn't like his cock would get hard. He could play checkers with anyone who came by his store. Moe just didn't see any point in call on this girl. He did wonder who her grandfather was. Moe followed behind the girl as she left. He stood near one of the large front windows looking out. Moe could see his old friend Charlie standing out front. He now knew this girl was one of Charlie's granddaughters. Moe never knew the girl was so sexual open and free. He returned to his counter and his newspaper.

Charlie turned his head, smiling at Sammy's comment. " Of course not.......But I think it's time you found some religion. " Charlie said before telling Sammy how this trip could earn her a few dollars. He spoke of Father Graham being an older man like he is. Just the type of man Sammy liked. Charlie said she could go inside the church and seduce Father Graham into some nasty sex. He said if any man needed some hot pussy, it was Graham. Charlie spoke of it being possible the Priest never had a woman before. He was sure Graham would give into the pretty young girl and give her some cash.

She chuckled and shook her head and looked at the church. With a grin, she stepped forward into teh church. Looking around, she put her hands on her hips. Taking a look around, she smiled at the altar. Moving forward, she sat on it and contemplated the sad look on the saviors face. She then winked at him. Raising the wholy sacrament wine and leaned it up and took a drink and then looked around. Setting it down, she walked around and grinned.

"Father Graham?" She called and then looked putting her hands on her hips tasting the sweetness of the wine. She then walked to the confessional and wondered if he was in there. She sat and waited.

Father Graham was in his office doing paperwork. He'd been working for a few hours now. Before he finished up his Sunday sermon. Now he was working on other things when he heard a female voice calling out his name. Father Graham wasn't expecting anyone and it wasn't time to do confession. Though, doing God's work wasn't 9 to 5. Father Graham had to be able to help anyone who needed him no matter what time it was. He slowly rose to his feet, calling back that he'd be right there. His office door slowly opened, he then stepped out into the church. Father Graham looked around while calling out for whoever it was that needed him.

Graham had no idea what was waiting for him. He'd been a holy man all his life. Having joined at a young age. As it turned out, Graham never had sex before. He's only every touched himself within the privacy of his room and shower. Graham felt that even a good man needed to jerk off to remain pure. When sinful thoughts came into his mind. Graham would just retreat to his room, or wait for his shower. He would then jerk the sinfulness from his body by spilling his holy seed. It seemed to be the only way to rid himself of sinful thoughts without breaking his vow of chastity.

She smiled and then heard him call back. "I am in the confessional." She smiled and then waited patiently. She grinned knowing that he would soon submit to her wiles. She waited for him to step in. When she heard the opening and shutting of the wooden door and the sliding of the partition, she grinned. She had gone to church once with one of her friends, but never really got anything out of it. She cleared her throat gently and grinned.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned. It has been 3 years since my last confession." She whispered almost reverently. She couldn't wait to play cat and mouse with this man of god. She mentally said that she was going to play a game with him. Every time he would shout out "oh God" she would lean down and give him a love bite, then afterwards, she would count the bites. Just for fun.

Father Graham was a little confused. Those who attended his church knew when confessions were heard. Still, he would turn away someone looking to save their soul. It was the job he'd taken in life. To help people find God and gave them the chance to lead better lives. Father Graham figured this must be someone new to the area. Perhaps someone passing through town who needed his help. A sinner in need of cleansing. Father Graham moved to the confessional. He opened the door, stepped inside, sat down and closed the door behind him.

Father Graham remained silent as the soft female voice spoke. She sounded like a Catholic, using all the right words. " Tell me your sins my child. " Father Graham spoke in a caring and understanding voice. He assumed the female was younger by the sound of her voice. Judging the girl to be in her mid to late teens. Graham was a good judge in that area. The length of time in between confessions didn't strike Graham as being odd. He knew some people who had to be trapped into attending church on Sundays. The voice was unfamiliar and made Graham believe the seek of redemption was new to the town.

"Father, I have these thoughts...and...I do not not like them...when I close my eyes at night, I dream of men fucking me in every whole. Even now, just talking about it, I am so wet." She purred and then grinned. "I always wanted to know what it was like to fulfill a priests every wild desire, for you see father, I am a whore. I have been sent by God himself to fulfill all of your wants and desires for whatever you are willing to give me." She stood up and then walked to his door and opened it and slid in and grinned and sat on his lap.

"Come on father, tell me your sins, tell me all your sinful thoughts." She smiled and then began to pull apart the dress and let it gape open so he could see her breasts and her pussy. She smiled and looked at him. Reaching down, she began to finger herself and pressed her hand against his shoulder and watched him. The confessional was very intimate, and pressed their bodies together. She began to rock and smiled down to him.

"Confess to me father." She purred. "THen maybe we can cleanse each other."

Father Graham went silent waiting for the young woman to speak again. He'd heard almost everything spoken of inside this and other confessionals. He didn't believe anyone could say anything to surprise him. Father Graham was very wrong. He was about to be surprised beyond anything he could imagine. The words which came from the young woman's mouth were so dirty. Father Graham felt she needed her mouth washed out with soap. Yet, he remained silent as she continued. He didn't even speak when it became clear she was moving. Leaving the other side of the confessional and headed for his.

Father Graham was shocked when the girl came in and sat on his lap. He'd never met anyone so blasphemous. To say God had sent her here and to sit on his lap just couldn't go unanswered. He was about to speak, when she unveiled her young body. Father Graham felt his cock react. Those dirty thoughts which he would jerk away rushed into his head. She had brought them with her. She wasn't sent by God, this hussy was sent by the devil. He needed to fight again her and his desires. " You are a dirty harlot........I can see the devil inside you girl......Get off me or I'll be forced to remove you. " Father Graham wasn't going to break so easily. Sammy had some work to do before he fell under her sexual spell. She may enjoy this challenge. No one had so far put up a fight against her. They always took her willingly. Being a holy man, a man of God, Father Graham would be the first who said no at the beginning.

Sammy was not suprised when the man began to hurl insults at her. But she didn't care. She smiled and looked at him and grinned. Her fingers were wet with her juices and she grinned wider. "Well, if you want me to play as if I am sent by the devil, we can do that too." SHe purred and then raised her wet glistening finger and drew the sign of the cross on his forehead blessing him in her own strange way and let her finger slide down to his lips and slowly slide in and grinned letting him taste her honey. She smiled and let her finger slide along his tongue.

"Have you ever tasted a woman?" She purred and slipped in closer and kissed him deeply cradeling his head and continued to grind her hips against his stiffening member and she grinned looking down breaking the kiss after tasting herself on her tongue. "You know, I have always wondered what priests wear under their robes." She growled. Slipping down between his legs, she lifted his robes and took in the sight. She would remove whatever was between her and that cock. Before he could do or say anything, she swallowed his cock and began to suck pulling his legs forward. Sliding her hand up his stomach and grinned at him even though she hid herself under his robes. Letting him feel her wet hot mouth and her tongue.

Father Graham had planned on standing firm against this dirty whore. How dare she come into the house of God and defile it with her wickedness. Things then started happening fast then Father Graham could react. He watched as her hand rose to his forehead. He could feel the wetness on her fingers. That wetness was soon on his forehead in the sign of a cross. It was a mocking gesture, yet Father Graham's will seemed to be fading fast. Her fingers soon moved down to his lips. Without thinking, Father Graham opened his mouth, letting her fingers slide in. He even sucked on her fingers. The taste of her pussy juice was sweet indeed. Unlike anything Father Graham had tasted before. The confessional was filling with her musky scent. It was intoxicating. Like powerful whiskey. Graham could feel himself weakening.

Before he knew what was happening. The girl had slipped down between his legs. She was under his robes and had his underwear down around his ankles. Father Graham gasped when her mouth wrapped firmly around his hard cock. There was no hiding the fact she turned him on. His hard cock was all the proof Sammy needed. Audrey would be so proud of her daughter. It took a special whore to come into a church and seduce a priest. Father Graham wanted to kick at the girl. He wanted to fight her with everything he had left. The trouble was, he had very little left to fight against her actions. He needed help to fight against such evil. " Holy father!........Come to me!........Add me in my fight against this wicked sinful creature! " Father Graham yelled out. He then decided on a new plan. " If you truly seek forgiveness.......Go to the alter.........Strip off your dress and admit to your sins........If you are truly sent here by God.........Nothing will happen to you........I will then gladly come over and admit my sins to you........Sins which you said you would help me fulfill. " Father Graham believe if this girl was evil, she would dare go to the alter and bow before God and Jesus. He felt she would be struck down and he would be saved. If she truly was sent here by God. Then she was a holy whore. A gift to be used in the sight of God.

She listened to him beg and plead to his divinity. She continued to suck, loving the clean taste of the man. She could tell he was pure. So very pure. She then heard his deal and grinned. She licked his balls once adn stood up and chuckled. She was dripping wet and her nipples stood at firm peaks. "Alright then." She giggled and caught his face and kissed him deeply one last time. Her tongue slid into his mouth. She then broke the kiss and then walked out taking off her clothes and kicking off her shoes as she went. She then knelt and took another sip of the sweet wine and set it to the side.

"I have fucked my mother, my father, my grandfather, and even let his dog fuck me. I fuck for money and love it." She smiled as nothing happened and looked back at him and raisedd her hands. "Believe me now?"

Father Graham believed this wicked creature would be struck down by God. There was noway she could be allowed at the alter, not when she was dripping with sin. The priest watched as the uncaring girl walked towards the alter, very happy with the deal she made. Almost to happy it seemed. Father Graham slowly moved from the confessional as Sammy spoke of her sins. Things she did, had no regrets for and loved doing. He was stunned that nothing happened to her. Despite her having sex with family members, a dog and others for money. The girl remained unharmed. There was nothing Father Graham could do now, he must submit. It was his end of the deal. She had fulfilled her end by admitting her sins. It was the good father's turn now.

Father Graham sighed before moving forward. She must be a gift from God. That was the only reason why she hadn't been struck down. Father Graham didn't understand why she had been sent here. Having sex with her would break his vow. Yet, he had no choice. Not having sex with her would be an affront to God's gift. Father Graham couldn't turn down anything from the holy father. He slowly approached where Sammy remained at the alter. Father Graham was removing his robes as he walked. He was naked by the time he reached Sammy. His cock still very hard. Father Graham knelt before Sammy at the alter. He confessed to having sinful thoughts about certain nuns in the nearby home where the sisters lived. He also spoke of having the same thoughts about women seeking his guidance. Father Graham confessed to jerk off in his room and in the shower while thinking of the women he encountered during the day. He looked up at the beautiful girl standing there naked. No trace of hair between her legs. She was an admitted whore, yet she looked so fresh and unused. There was only one answer for this. She was a holy whore. Blessed by God to do whatever was needed to help those around her. And she had come to ease Father Graham's stress. To help him fulfill fantasies so he could remain holy.

Back
Top Bottom