Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in Space (Skeith x OneNightNinja)

"That'd be nice. Just something to make it feel a little more comfortable. Though I'm sure I'll be pretty busy learning all I can." She smiled a little, not realizing that Kerrigan planned to help fund things. If she had known that, she'd have probably said no, just because Kerrigan had helped out so much already. "The gym seems like a great thing. Human astronauts have to exercise a lot. But we don't have ships that create significant gravity or sufficient long-term protection from radiation. So the exercise helps us keep in good shape when we come back to Earth's gravity. Make me wonder how close your gravity is to ours. Though I suppose our measurements wouldn't line up too well..." She pondered. The math would really be hard to get used to. Hopefully their measurements were in some way close to metric. Remembering metric and imperial was hard enough.

"We can stay away from the club for now. I don't think i feel quite like clubbing at the moment." She gave a small laugh, but she was serious. The situation she'd woken up to wasn't exactly party material, even if it was a miracle she was alive.

Kerrigan's almost felt insensitive suggesting the club under the circumstances. "I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me." These were hardly things worth celebrating for the young human, and it was probably wiser to take their time introducing her to the other species aboard the vessel, rather than all at once at the club. "Well, like I said, there's the gym. Perhaps the pool. I enjoy swimming, for obvious reasons." She said, looking down at her squid like form. "I have a few card games and board games in my room. Though, not many enjoy them. Understanding them might be a little challenging given the different language, but I would be happy to try to teach you."

She leaned back against the wall for a second while she thought. "I have some..." She searched for the word in English for a second before realizing their wasn't an exact word. "I guess a close equivalent would be wine? We could enjoy a few glasses in private."

"No, it's fine... I've known a few people who would do that very thing." She tried to give a small reassuring smile to Kerrigan. There was something to be said for dancing the stress away for some people. "There's a lot of ways that people deal with serious issues, after all. My way is generally quieter though." Though she did have to admit, she was wondering what alien music was like. Still, they had plenty of options. one of which was a few friendly games. And the suggestion of a wine-ish drink. A good combination if she ever heard one. If the wine came in a box, it'd describe her social experience in college pretty well.

"I do rather enjoy the idea of a drink or two over a friendly game or two. It'll be interesting to see how another species sees numbers and chance in comparison to my own. And a drink to help relax..." She didn't want to seem rude though, asking for the doctor's likely well-hidden booze. "Though, if you'd rather, swimming is a lovely option too. Both would be quite relaxing. I just lack a swim suit."

Kerrigan was confused by the term 'swim suit'. Though, when she recalled their conversation about human modesty her confusion cleared up. "Ah yes, that's right." She shook her head slightly. "I'm afraid we likely don't have anything on board that would fit you." That seemed to decide their activities for them. She turned to her own door across the way, pressing the button for it to open. Her own room was slightly humid, an obvious moisture clinging to the air being produced by a pair of fungal plants in the room. She welcomed Bridget into the room before accessing her closet space. She pulled a bottle and a couple of glasses down setting both on the table. She wasn't sure if it would be strong or weak by the human's standards, but she supposed they would find out.

She also pulled down a couple boxes of games, each with differing alien fonts on them. A few were very similar to chess, others more akin to a traditional board game with dice and cards. "I'm not certain if any of these will entertain you. I've taken to collecting a game from each world I visit as a souvenir. Some are more childish and family friendly, others can be fairly intense strategy games." She sat down at the table, casually filling the glasses with the alien liquid. "I hope this will be to your liking. It's a favorite among my species." She added with a faint smile. The concoction was a little thicker than a normal wine, almost creamy. It was also quite sweet with a salty after taste.

Nothing to fit her? Go figure. Considering the diverse bodies of those on board a vessel like this, she wasn't really surprised. Of course, Kerrigan wasn't used to swim suits, and seemed to get a little confused. Did nobody on board use something analogous to swim suits? She was quickly distracted though, as the door to Kerrigan's room opened up. Immediately, she was greeted by the sight of two surprisingly large fungal organisms. She couldn't tell that they were the cause of the slightly muggy air, but she could tell that her jumpsuit was about to get a little uncomfortable, since higher humidities made heat feel all the more unpleasant. And sweating in a tight jumpsuit? Just another layer of discomfort. So she found herself opening the spacesuit substantially, to allow her a greater degree of ventilation.

Looking over the games, she tried to figure out what each was about. Some typical grid-based games. Maybe a chess, shogi, or go variant. Not surprising, considering go was one of earth's oldest games, and it'd stand to reason that other cultures would look to simple colored stones and grids to represent concepts like territory as well. "Hmm... Something with simpler rules would be a good idea. I'm unable to read the instructions after all." She suggested, giving a soft thanks as she was handed the glass.

"What's in this?" She asked, mulling it around in the glass a few moments. Kerrigan had accounted for human vulnerabilities to potential poisons, right? She trusted the doctor, and found herself taking a small sip, finding the creamy texture and sweetness rather interesting. Kind of like melted ice cream, with a salty after taste, and it hardly seemed to taste like an alcoholic drink. "It's rather nice. You can usually taste the alcohol more when it's used in earth drinks."

Kerrigan was fairly certain that the beverage would contain nothing that would harm the human. She had obviously only considered whether or not it would be dangerous and had not taken a broader spectrum of side effects into consideration. She settled on one of the simpler games, setting up the board. It was similar to chess, existing on a hexagonal grid rather than squares. The general goal remaining the same, eliminating a specific piece on the board. She stashed the other boxes back in her closet before settling back in and reaching for her glass. "I'm glad you enjoy it. It's my favorite." She replied, taking a long swig from her glass.

She looked up to notice that Bridget had opened her suit some. She didn't understand at first, but then it dawned on her. Chances were that as a surface dwelling creature, the humidity didn't rest well with her. "I apologize for the plants." She said quickly after a moment. "My species is mostly aquatic, so the moisture helps me to relax some." She entered a couple of buttons that caused a pair of glass covers to descend over them. "The captain doesn't like them either. I installed these to keep from irritating guests." It wouldn't eliminate the humidity all together, but lessen it some.

The rules were easy enough. Though the hexagon grid was something new to the chess formula, it also opened up various route of attack and escape that square grids did not have. It became essential to trap the objective piece up against a wall, to limit its movement. It also changed the balance of knights, bishops, rooks, and queens. It did have a more militaristic theme though, with pieces being named after military units rather than various people found in medieval times. She took a longer drink, realizing why the doctor considered it a favorite. It just felt good to drink it, the gooey cream sliding down the throat and leaving plenty of its unique and enjoyable after taste.

Before she made her first move, Kerrigan made hers. Closing the fungus off with glass cases. It didn't immediately have an effect on the moisture in the air, but she appreciated the gesture at least. "Quite interesting that they can affect the air so much. The fungus on our planet is much smaller, and grow in places that are already moist or humid naturally. Considering fungus' tendencies to overrun areas though, I'm not surprised there's a species that will change the area around it to better suit its needs. "But don't fret too much over me. It's not that bad. I just don't want to sweat too much with this thing on." She made her first move, bringing a knight-like piece forward to defend her front line with a more mobile piece than a mere pawn.

Kerrigan lips parted in a faint smile. "I can't recall the name of the planet they grow on, but I am fond of them." She returned her gaze to the board when she heard one of the pieces clack against it, telling her that Bridget had made her move. She eyed the board for a moment before sliding one of her pawns forward. She reached for her glass once more, taking another long drink from it. She leaned back in her seat, waiting for Bridget to make her next move. "I'm glad they don't bother you too much. The captain likes to visit as well, but she complains that it makes her chitin itch and flake." She explained briefly. "I'm not certain how the rest of the crew would react. To be honest, I'm a bit of a shut in. The captain and yourself are the only real company I get, beyond the lab of course." Not that she disliked the crew or vise-versa, but she wasn't often one for the larger crowds.

She thought some about Bridget mentioning not wanting to sweat in her suit, which reminded her that it really was all the human had. She would have to use her scans to get her measurements, perhaps synthesize a few new suits for her. A more breathable fabric would be sensible. She thought about it for a moment, deciding that she'd have to visit the captain and ask for some Maruvian silk. It would certainly be more comfortable in her day to day life.

Bridget leaned over tot he side, resting on one arm while she contemplated her next move. She honestly wasn't the greatest at chess, as her experience was in nerdier, obscure board games. But she was certainly going to give it the ol' college try, and brought out her second knight to form a better defensive line. "Well, I'm honored you'd be willing to let me in to your room. You and the captain must be close then, if she's the only other one who comes in here." She thought about the arrangement of her sentences a moment. "Not that we're close... Yet. I'm sure we'll get to know each other a whole lot more in the coming days... What kind of time do we work with in a non-orbital ship anyway? Synced up to a particular planet?" There was her curiosity again, making her go off on another tangent.

She sipped a bit more of that alcohol. She wasn't exactly a lightweight, but she was starting to feel a good bit more loose and relaxed. Maybe that was just the company she was keeping. And maybe the warmth she felt was just the humidity. As she waited for Kerrigan's next move, she tried to think a few steps ahead. Probably best to get her heavy hitters out from behind all the pawns.

((Sorry, I was away for a little while, and when I came back, I forgot to check to see if it was my turn. :blush: ))

Kerrigan smiled faintly as a memory returned to her. "The captain and I go back a ways. Her kind are very aggressive and forthcoming, which can be overwhelming for most. You could say that I soothe her." She replied softly as she continued to eye the board. "Like I said, the door is always unlocked, anyone is welcome to visit, but my work keeps me from developing extensive relationships with the rest of the crew." Kerrigan's lips spread in another smile when she brought up her questions about the time. "I would like that." She spoke in response to them getting to know each other better. "We operate using the time and calendar of the captain's homeworld. This being her ship and all. You'll get a feel for it in the coming days." Considering both her experience with the game and her kind's rapid brain function, Kerrigan was usually quick to end a match. Though, taking Bridget's inexperience, and that this game was more about giving her a distraction than a challenge, she decided to withhold her more relentless strategies to keep the game interesting for the new crew member.

She took another drink from her cup before bringing one of her bishops out into the front. In truth, Kerrigan never really got drunk. Her body filtered out alcohol so quickly that she could only ever maintain a buzz. This being her norm, she hadn't even considered the human's tolerance to it. Despite her heightened intelligence, she could be a tad forgetful.

((We can skip the game if you like. It's sort of hard to play a fictional game of chess. :p ))

((It's okay. ^^))

Bridget's moves were definitely not optimal. Good as she might be at a variety of brainy things, chess and its variations were not one of them. She just didn't have the knowledge needed to predict the opponent's moves, and even as she moved more pieces out to open up her attack routes, she was easily led into traps or bad trades. Sadly, humans were at a distinct disadvantage in this new galaxy Bridget had somehow become involved in. She was soft, none too strong or fast, didn't have the natural advantages needed to solve complex problems without mechanical aid, and certainly didn't have natural adaptation to different environments. All in all, humans were pretty terrible at being the top of the ladder. But she hadn't really mentioned one key factor in humanity; sheer numbers. Humans were the bunnies of the universe, reproducing quickly, and producing goods at an even faster rate. They were almost more like insects than the captain.

"I can see why you'd soothe her. You're very relaxing to talk to." She smiled, making another move while she finished off her glass. It was definitely potent, though Bridget wasn't exactly hammered or anything. Just lacking inhibition. "You look soft and huggable too... I was a little afraid of those tentacles earlier. But, now that I've spent some time with you, you're just cute." She giggled. Squids and octopi on her planet were not often thought of as cute. But adding that humanoid element gave her that tinge of familiarity needed to be relatable. "Th-That was probably over the line though. Sorry." She smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. Inhibitions may have been dampened, but hindsight still seemed to be 20/20.

As the game continued to progress, Kerrigan had begun to notice Bridget's shift in demeanor, which made her immediately aware of how she had overlooked the drink's potency. She made her next move. Looking over the board she could see that in a couple more exchanges the game would end. When Bridget spoke, the doctor's bright eyes moved from the table to flash in her direction. Kerrigan's eyes twinkled a little, her pinkish hue growing slightly redder at Bridget's compliment. Her lips spread into a faint smile when she apologized for her words. "There is no 'line' that you need to concern yourself with. My kind have no real sense of physical modesty or personal boundaries. Our colonies are crowded, so contact is inevitable and frequent. I'm hardly offended. In fact, I'm flattered that you should think so positively of me." It was true that sense joining the crew she had come to enjoy the peace and quiet, but it didn't make physical contact in anyway less normal or pleasant.

She turned her attention back to the board for a time, focusing on ending the game. After only a couple turns it was concluded. She looked to the small time keeping device on her desk, realizing how long they had been playing. She sat back in her seat, with a small giggle. "You did fairly well for your first match. It takes some practice." She pushed herself up from her seat with her tentacles before clearing the table of the game and the beverage, fearing that any more would result in an inebriated human. "I appreciate you sharing the game with me and enjoying a drink." It was pleasant to think about sharing more evenings like this in the future with the human. She paused near Bridget's seat afterward. She thought a bit about Bridget's words earlier. About her appearing soft and huggable. The thought making her smile warmly. "Should you require my company in any capacity, I'm here for you." She said with a soft and inviting voice.

While not a 'plan five moves ahead- kind of person, even Bridget began to see the game was winding down, with her in the definite losing position. But it was all about just enjoying the game, so she didn't just toss in the towel when she realized it. "See, that's really nice... Humans are really odd about stuff like that. Some love it, some hate it, some will try to sue you for sexual harassment. We really need something global to help people relax a bit." Seriously, humans fought with each other over everything. From petty stuff like what tv show was best, to insane things like whether or not attempting to kill everyone of one race should be called a genocide or just a very, very bad day. She shook her head a little to clear out all her negative thoughts. She was just still in a bad mood, covered up by a smile, some booze, and a squishy new friend.

They concluded in the natural position of Bridget losing, as one would expect. "Oh, it was my pleasure. It definitely helped me relax a bit." The woman stopped near her and offered her help for just about anything, to which she smiled and nodded. "Thank you, really." She immediately figured it meant things like staving off boredom, venting frustration, that kind of stuff. Friend stuff. Her mind didn't immediately go to more intimate things, despite the slight inflection in the woman's tone. "And let me know if there's anything I can do for you. I'd be more than happy to help you out."

Despite her relaxed nature, it was clear that Bridget hadn't understood the full depth of her meaning. Or perhaps she was trying to let her down without hurting her. She still didn't have a full understanding of human culture. Considering her own kind's habitat, the crowding, and over population, they had come to take a more casual stance on intimacy. She sighed quietly, running a hand through her head tentacles before turning to face her directly. She looked her over momentarily before leaning in and pulling her into a warm embrace. She held her for several moments, careful only to hold her with her arms to not overwhelm her with her tentacles.

"I know how lonely it is to be apart from your people. It can carve a hole, a void. If the loneliness overwhelms you, I will be happy to try to fill that void for you." She spoke softly, in nearly a whisper. She stepped away after a moment, her lips spreading into a smile and her eyes shimmering with a faint happiness. "I understand your kind likely have their own rules and practices regarding intimacy, but my door is open regardless." Just as their brains processed information quickly, they made assessments of others and formed friendships and relationships in equal haste.

Suddenly... Warm and squishy hugs! Bridget squeaked a little as she felt the tentacles wrap about her. But she returned the hug, snuggling into the odd, but comforting, embrace. It took a moment still for her to catch the woman's drift though as her eyes went a bit wide, her mouth opening in a small 'o' as realization dawned on her. It'd only been a few hours since she became humanity's first galactic explorer, and she'd already become Captain Kirk. But... That wasn't so bad, was it? Kerrigan was snuggly soft, warm, and pretty, despite the difference in appearance. "W-Wow... Th-Thank you." She blushed, her voice a little stunned, but Kerrigan could note a lack of disinterest. And of course a little hint of curiosity. She'd made a few quick assessments that turned out to be on the nose; she was lonely, she was open-minded, and she was oh so very curious. But her response did seem to indicate humans were a bit less quick to enjoy intimacy. Kerrigan would likely have to make the first move... Which she had.

Seeing that happy glimmer in her eyes, Bridget leaned forward and placed a gentle, tender kiss on Kerrigan's lips. She doubted it was going to be a true girlfriend situation between them, but she was happy to have a friend in any capacity right now.

Kerrigan was pleased when Bridget returned her hug. She was content simply to hold her when she realized that it did comfort the human. The contact that followed was something unexpected but not unwanted. When she felt the human's lips on her own, her bright eyes flashed momentarily before she leaned in, returning the kiss. It was simple, she was careful not to come off as too aggressive. This was about Bridget, after all. Her lips curled into a faint smile as she reluctantly pulled back from the kiss. "My... I wasn't expecting that." Her eyes playfully dancing over her the human's form. Her tentacles writhed against her body suit as she held her, one hand moving up to cup her cheek. "I would love to share your first night here with you, but I wouldn't wish to overwhelm you."

There was a part of Kerrigan that was motivated by lust. Intimacy was normal and casual among her people, but here on the ship the only person she'd experienced any kind of closeness to had been the captain.

Bridget squirmed a little under the slight writing of the tentacles while they slowly broke their kiss. It wasn't a bad thing, no. She could just feel all of them, as the bodysuit did little to dampen her sense of touch. And just a little tipsy, she could certainly feel it all the more. "If you didn't expect that, I bet you don't expect me to say 'yes' either." She smiled a little, bringing a hand up to stroke along some of those tentacles. "Being that we humans have far less limbs, I'm sure it would be overwhelming... But if you're willing to ease me into it, I'm willing to say yes." Perhaps thankfully for Kerrigan, the first time was the most difficult for a human to agree to. With just a hint of skill, she'd be able to show the human just how much fun things could be, and each time after would be easier to come across. A second outlet for her lusts would surely be welcome.

Kerrigan's eyes flashed again as her lips spread in a wider smile at Bridget's words. Her kind's eyes being a common means of emotional expression. Facial expressions and body language were things she picked up later in life. She nearly shivered at the contact of Bridget's fingers exploring her tentacles. The skin becoming a soft purple where it was touched, shifting back to it's familiar pinkish hue after the fingers moved on. Her body maintained a greater body heat, considering the deep oceans she was used to living in. Her skin was also remarkably sensitive to contact and the shifting in body heat bringing about the momentary discoloration. "I'll be gentle. I promise." She said softly. She leaned in close, pressing her lips to Bridget's in a more passionate kiss. Her fingers slowly working to undo the human's bodysuit. Clothing was such a frustrating obstacle.

A pair of tentacles worked at pulling the body suit away. Her fingers moving to explore the woman's skin as it was exposed. Her As her tentacles explored the human's body, gently wriggling and contorting over her exposed flesh, she was careful not to immobilize or injure the human. It wouldn't be long before her own skin would begin to secrete its salty ink like substance, a potent and contact sensitive aphrodisiac. "Perhaps we should get more comfortable." She said softly through gentle panting. Her eyes panning over to a large bed that sat in the corner.

It was fascinating how the alien woman reacted to the simple touch, a shade of pink appearing in Bridget's cheeks. She wondered if the purple coloring was similar to blushing, though the color almost seemed to follow her touch. And she was definitely hot, temperature wise, a good few degrees hotter than humans were for sure. At first it was a little surprising, but it wasn't searing. More like a hot rock massage. Just enough to sting at first, but suddenly become so relaxing. As their lips pressed together once more, she gasped softly at the added heat, their smooching quickly overcoming any surprise at the heat on her lips. Feeling hands upon her suit, she helped undo the various latches and seals that made the skin-tight suit a suitable spacefaring outfit, as even an experienced wearer still took some time to get it on and off.

She found herself wriggling out of the top half of her suit as the tentacles pulled it down. Unfortunately, the tight nature of the suit meant that it always bound up at the wrists, so her arms were pinned behind her back while she wriggled her arms, trying to pull free, motions that caused her chest to sway back and forth, in a way that certainly wasn't unwelcome for Kerrigan to see. But she finally popped her wrists free, and took the liberty of undoing her own bra, pulling it up over her head and dropping it off to the side unceremoniously. She looked down as the tentacles wriggled against her skin, making her giggle just a bit at their light touch, biting her lip as the alien was drawing on her with the inky liquid. As an un-acclimated human, she'd be rather well affected by it as well, and any doubts she had were quickly washed away. "Mm... Anything you want, ma'am." She got up and sauntered over to the bed, making a small show of peeling the rest of her suit off, taking her athletic shorts with them, so every wrigging inch of backside was revealed in a slow, teasing manner while Bridget looked back to see how Kerrigan reacted.

Back
Top Bottom