Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A King needs his Queen (1x1) IM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Said-The-Raven

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Looking for someone to fill this craving!
Add me on AIM or YIM :)

1-3 paragraphs per reply.

A king needs a queen to help rule his nation and produce heirs. For the king of Kaitro, the search has begun... unfortunately the young availbale maidens are hesitant to throw in their names for his hand in marriage. Having overthrown the former monarchy, the king's reputation as a tyrant has spread through the lands, frightening the young noble women. Tired of waiting, he orders the available women to the palace and begins to inspect them -- ordering they appear before him naked. One noble girl, Antonia, believes she will be over looked, and yet, becomes the one the king is enamored with. Although frightened at first, as she spends more time with the king (on his orders), she realizes he is not the monster rumors have created him to be...
But as enemies rise in the courts, and the borders rage with enemy powers, is Antonia, fit to step into the role of queen?

Said-The-Raven said:
Looking for someone to fill this craving!
Add me on AIM or YIM :)

1-3 paragraphs per reply.

A king needs a queen to help rule his nation and produce heirs. For the king of Kaitro, the search has begun... unfortunately the young availbale maidens are hesitant to throw in their names for his hand in marriage. Having overthrown the former monarchy, the king's reputation as a tyrant has spread through the lands, frightening the young noble women. Tired of waiting, he orders the available women to the palace and begins to inspect them -- ordering they appear before him naked. One noble girl, Antonia, believes she will be over looked, and yet, becomes the one the king is enamored with. Although frightened at first, as she spends more time with the king (on his orders), she realizes he is not the monster rumors have created him to be...
But as enemies rise in the courts, and the borders rage with enemy powers, is Antonia, fit to step into the role of queen?

I'm a little confused. Are you in need of a King or a Queen when it comes to your partner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom