Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new search - still looking for a roleplay partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated im looking for a roleplay partner who loves drama a lot like me.
I'm 25 anda female been roleplaying for around 3 years, i was on Facebook roleplay but the guys i spoke to on there ignored me a lot so i want to move on with new friendly roleplayers who can take me for who i am.

I love the medical show Casualty which is where my character is from, Face claim is the stunning Sunetra Sarker who has been playing Zoe since 2007 and from the word go she has been my favourite - just having problems getting into a roleplay as i have no partner :( im on regularly everyday and I do work so apologies for not being on some days.

Zoe's background:
Zoe is an intelligent, highly-talented and ambitious doctor. There's a chaotic and flamboyant energy about her that affects everyone she meets. She is one of Jordan’s closest confidants and one of few people who can get away with calling him Nick. She is the perfect mix of a fun-loving woman and a dedicated, skilled, doctor.

What im after:
Im after anyone who would like to roleplay with me, i love drama and a lot of it but cant seem to find anyone else who likes it a lot, a couple of other characters from the show like Dylan Keogh played by William Beck and Nick Jordan played by Micheal French. Finding the right partner is crucial as some of my ideas and plots are dark and twisted.

need to know more? I'll be happy to discuss anything thank you and I hope i speak to you soon.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom