Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa on Male setting desired

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
Heyo. I'm really craving to play as a male against a futanari. Below are some of my ideas.

New Ideas~~~
Mom's a super villain: YC is an infamous super villain who has defeated many heroes in her wake. Little does she know, her greatest rival happens to be her son... who she often winds up fucking during their battles.

Oops wrong spell (mlp- humanized or furry): a young colt has arrived in Ponyville to try a new spell... however it winds up turning every girl pony into sex crazed futas.
~~~

Incest: After years of living with my dad, I'm sent to go live with my futa sister and mom (possibly others) little do I know the only reason I was sent here was to become their fuck toy.

My boss the Futa: I work as an intern for a popular sex toy company. Normally I just do paper pushing but my boss has a 'special' promotion for me.

School Club (slightly based off Futabu): I hear rumors of the school having a secret club specifically for Futanaris... so I decide to go snooping but wind up becoming a 'new member'.

RPG Team: I'm the mage in a typical hero team you'd see in an RPG. The warrior, rogue, etc... however all my teammates happen to be well hung futanaris who need constant relief.

Will add more as I think of them up. If interested please PM me.

Kinks i'm interested in.

Being a sub
Excessive Cum
Stomach Bulging
Crossdressing
Public Use
Huge to hyper sized cocks
Furries (possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom