Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Illegal Desires"(DonVoltonus with Randomthingslover1)

Katherine moaned, feeling him enter her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, moaning as her walls wrapped around his dickk.

He thrust deeper, cock head rubbing her cervix. "Ahhh, you'r made for me sister, you're just the right size." He whispered, gently nipping at her collarbone.

Katherine moaned louder, throwing her head back as he nipped her collar bone. It was so much pleasure. She cummed out, screaming his name as she did.

"Such a swift climax, maybe I shouldn't be holding back for you." He thrust faster, slowly pushing through her cervix.

"My sister, the horny little nympho." He snickered, hilting roughly, cockhead rubbing the back of her womb.

Katherine moaned feeling him so close to her womb, almost there as she gripped him tighter, arching her hip to him.

(I Don't think he's merely close.)
He thrust roughly in and out of her cervix, pounding her into the wall.

Katherine whimpered as her body was pressed firmly to the wall, feeling him thrust harder into her. She wasn't a virgin but she had never been fucked so hard. ."Ahh" she moaned feeling the heat in her stomach build up again.

'Oh please fill me..I need to feel your cum inside me"she begged not caring that she could get pregnant. But what she didn't knew that he was not a human but a vampire.

He grinned, sharp fangs flicking out like switchblades. He thrust deep, spraying the back of her womb with copious quantities of sperm. sinking her teeth into her jugular.

Katherine moaned feeling his hot seed release into her. She winced, opening her eyes as she felt something pierce sharply into her. "Ouch"

"Silence." He hissed, still thrusting and pumping cum, a euphoric feeling washing over her mind.

He remained hilted, pulling out and licking her neck, healing the wound. "You will come back tomorrow, so I may feed."

Katherine eyed him uncertainly but not scared. She felt this weirdly assuring charm around him. "Feed? Are you not human?:

'Okay.' She replied softly, agreeing to keep his secret.
She felt weak, due to the sex and feed as she unwrapped her arms around him.

He slid smoothly out, still hard. "Not to worry my sweet sister. We're going to have a lot of fun."
(Perhaps he could turn her into a succubus? A food source he could easily feed himself.)

"Come with me." He led her to his basement, pushing a hidden button, the brick floor splitting open to smooth, raw stone, a pentacle carved into it, five slots at the star's points. "Now, will you give yourself to me fully? Mind, body and soul?" He took five gleaming violet crystals, placing them into the slots, the whole designglowing brightly.

Back
Top Bottom