Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

'Illegal Desires"(DonVoltonus with Randomthingslover1)

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Katherine walked down the road, stepping on his door step and ringing the bell.Her heart beat quickened under her skin, as she pulled down her white tank top below her denim shorts, revealing more cleavage.She didn't care if he was her step brother.She heard the lock tick as he opened his house.She could hear noices.Crap he had people over.

He answered the door in pants and an unbuttoned shirt, muscular chest on display. "Hey sis, what's up? Come on in, I was just watching a movie." He grinned, eying her breasts. "Have a seat, what's up?"

Katherine stopped for a moment looking at his chest.'I-I wanted to talk to you.Alone'she said looking at his friends then him.

(I had meant what she heard was really just a movie.)
"Sorry guys, movie's over, family stuff." His friends shrugged, leaving. "Alright, now what's up sis?"

(Oh sorry.um can I get his name please?)

Katherine bit her bottom lip.Oh god.Why did she even come here? He rejected all the girls, what made her think he wouldn't reject her.Or be grossed out by her.Or maybe accept her.There was only one way to find out.'I really like you'she said then got on her tip toes and kissed him on the lips.

Katherine pulled back from the kiss looking at him.'A lot'she replied.'And not that brother sister love'she confirmed

'You want to have sex?'she asked wide eyes taking a step back.She had imagined this with him, so many times, so different times but this didn't even occur to me.
'You are not mocking me James, are you? "

"No, I'm not. If you want it, I'm glad to oblige you." He slid out his cock, already 8 inches and only half hard.

(Use "double quotes" For speech, and don't fear the spacebar.)

Katherine gasped looking down at him but nodded eagerly. She wanted more of him than just one sex but didn't complain at that time and stripped completely bare for him.

(you need a space between sentences.)

He grinned, looking her over. "Damn sis, you're a looker. Show me what those lips can do."
^ Like this

Katherine thought he wanted a blow job as she got down on her knees, and took his cock and placed it on her mouth. She took him in and started sucking, hard.

(This fine??)

He groaned in surprise, holding her head, cock soon swelling to 12 inches. "Damn sis, how many cocks have you sucked off?"

(Yep)

"Very...I'd always kinda thought you were hot for me." He chuckled. "I have dreamed of pinning you down and fucking you hard, I'll admit."

He grinned, pressing her to the wall, lefting her legs up around his hips, cock rubbing against her lower lips.

Back
Top Bottom