Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's new girlfriend (Celebstars & Alluring Theories)

celebstars

Pulsar
Kaya got off the bus and made her way on to the sidewalk, starting the second part of her journey home on foot. The 20 year old was wearing shorts, exposing her long legs and above the waist was a cute little pink top, revealing her shoulders and arms. It was a hot day today, so it was a good choice of clothing.

The girl was on her way from college, she had started a course not to long ago, her choice was Art and Design, she was good at drawing and being creative, it was pretty much stupid if she chose to do something else. As she continued to walk, Kaya left the high street and entered a more quieter, residential zone. Her home wasn't to far, an apartment building on the 3rd floor up looking down at the homes to the left and the high street to the right.

Taking the elevator, she got out at her designated level and turned her key in to the door to unlock her home. Kaya had lived here ever since she was born, which now brought with it some sad memories with the passing of her mother a few years ago. Kaya was 17 when it happened, she had a rough year before her 18th, but she got her life back on track thanks to her father.

He had been her rock and got her through the depressive years. Things were fine now though, life was great.

"Dad?!" The girl shouted, wondering if he was home. It was only 4pm, maybe it was a little early for him to be there. Even though it was a Friday, and with the weekend ahead, Kaya didn't feel like going out, maybe it was time for a quiet night in, the last couple of weeks she had been off partying.

So for the rest of the afternoon at least, she went up to her room and listened to some music, putting some tracks in to her music player.

It was near five-thirty in the evening and Jason was just now getting off work, the investment banker choosing to stay a little late so that he could finish up what work he had left, clear his desk, and go into the weekend with a free mind. He had been planning a weekend off with his daughter for a little while now, their schedules finally lining up to enjoy a little free time together. Hopefully she wouldn't be bothered that he'd be getting home a little late.

With the passing of his wife a few years before, a gloomy atmosphere hung over their quaint apartment. His wife didn't even get to see her daughter graduate, and it had thrown her into a depressive state for quite some time. Though it had hit Jason just as hard, he stayed strong and helped to be what his daughter needed at the time--a strong, stable parent to lean on.

Three years later they found themselves in much higher spirits, while they could never forget her mother, they had at least made it through the grieving stage. One thing he had done to help them focus their minds on something else was to turn her old office into a home gym, with an elliptical, a treadmill, and some weights. The new equipment proved to be an activity that he and his daughter could use together, and it was great at relieving stress and clearing the mind. It was also great at getting him in shape. His biceps would bulge at his light blue dress shirt, a perfect six pack hidden underneath, with strong athletic thighs filling out his gray slacks. His face was just as handsome, a strong jaw, sharp nose, deep blue eyes and a perfect smile with short, neatly-kept brown hair to top it all off.

After a quick stop at the liquor store to pick up a bottle of vodka, a bottle of tequila, and a few bottles of wine he found himself arriving home just before seven. Much later than he had intended, but hopefully the gift of some alcohol for the weekend would excuse his tardiness. "Oh Kaya!" He called out as he closed the door behind him. "Daddy's home"

After sorting through her music, adding more tracks on to it and removing the ones which were a little outdated, Kaya felt like doing a real workout session in the gym her father had installed. The daughter had been neglecting the gym for a few months, but after seeing her father's body take shape, it made her motivated to tone up her own.

Getting changed in to something more comfortable, a pair of black yoga pants, skin tight, showing her slim legs and a round ass perfectly firm. Up top was a sports bra, keeping her breasts tight to her chest while exposing her flat, not toned stomach. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail to keep her face free which would soon be covered in sweat.

By the time her father was home, Kaya was well in to her workout, her forehead was sweating as was her stomach and shoulders. She was on the treadmill, and didn't realize her Daddy was home. She had headphones in her ears, helping her get motivated during her workout.

After making his way upstairs and knocking on her bedroom door to no reply he cracked it open, taking a peek inside to see she wasn't there. That left the gym, or her being out. They had talked about spending some time together that night and she wasn't normally one to go back on an agreement, so he figured she had to be getting a nice little workout in.

When he opened up the door to the home gym he had created for the two of them, he was greeted by the sight of her running on the treadmill, her nice round ass in a tight pair of black yoga pants that really clung to her. Seeing as she had headphones on he figured it couldn't hurt to stand there and stare for a good moment, taking in her beauty.

But after a few long moments staring he had finally announced his arrival. "Oh Kaya, daddy's home." He said smiling as he stepped in front of the treadmill, still holding the bag from the liquor, holding it up to her. "I think a nice workout deserves a nice reward, wouldn't you agree?"

Unknown to Kaya, she was running for a short while with her father eyeing up her body, especially that ass which wiggled with every leg thrust forward as she ran. When he came in to her sight, she smiled, taking out her headphones and putting either foot aside of the running track. "Hey!" Smiling and with a hop off the machinery the girl hugged her father.

"Your home a little late, everything OK?" Pulling back, she saw her sweat on his shirt. Kaya was covered in a glistening shine of from the waist up on her exposed tummy and arms, as well as her face. The liquor in the bag made her smile wider. "Your actually going to let me drink now? What changed your mind? You said not until I am 21." Although she did already drink when she was out with friends.

"I think I should shower first though, or should I just wipe myself with a towel? Up to you, if you want a stinky girl with you" she laughed. In the mean time she did wipe her face with the towel there, giving him a chance to speak.

"Oh I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I am going to pass my class, and top of my class to" her smile was as big as when she first saw her father.

From watching her running for a few moments, that nice round ass on full display to him as he stared, his cock was already forming a nice bulge that became apparent in his dress slacks. "Everything's fine, baby." He responded to her question about m being home late. "Just had a few things to finish up at the office to be carefree this weekend."

After she had broken their embrace he looked down to see his shirt now covered with a light gleam of her sweat, laughing lightly as she seemed surprise that he was going to let her drink that weekend. "Eh, maybe I've been a little too strict. Besides, I need a drinking buddy tonight." He said as he smiled down at her.

"Go take a shower, I was thinking we could cuddle up with a movie tonight. I don't want you to smell like a crowded gym." He joked before hearing her comment about her class. "Well congrats baby! Here, think of me letting you drink as a little celebration. Now go shower, I'll change into something more comfortable while you do. And don't take too long."

"Oh OK, that's nice" she responded to his reason for being late. Going on to talk about the drinks, she didn't mind at all. "Sure, I'l be a drinking buddy. Sounds fun!" Her shoulders shrugged and she seemed happy. "I will smell not to long" leaving him after the revelation of her class, Kaya went to the shower.

Undressing herself, she was naked and stepped in to the tub and turned on the water. The liquid sprayed down on to her head and shoulder, rinsing off any sweat she had worked up. Grabbing the soap, her hands rubbed it up from her smooth legs up to her shoulders and arms and everything in between.

Finally some shampoo soaked in to her hair and a rinse later, she was as fresh as can be. A white towel wrapped around her from the chest down stopped her being naked whilst treading to her room, leaving wet foot prints behind.

After drying herself, Kaya put on a light blue tank top and some gray sweatpants. The only underwear she had on was some panties. Being braless just gave her that extra freedom.

"Daddy, what movie was it we were watching?" She shouted, walking towards the kitchen for a snack.

Once his daughter had disappeared upstairs to take her shower Jason went up to his room to change out of his work clothes first he stripped down to his boxers, revealing his perfectly chiseled abs before throwing on a tightly fitting dark green t-shirt and a black pair of athletic shorts. If they were just going to be home watching movies he wanted to be comfortable.

Once dressed he walked back downstairs, but not before walking by the bathroom and listening for a moment as hot water pelted at and trickled down his daughter's beautiful body, his mind wandering to forbidden thoughts of what it all looked like. He shook his head lightly and smiled as he lfinally walked by, going downstairs and into the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen he opened the refrigerator, looking through for something that they both might like. He knew by now that she was drinking, who actually waited until their 21st? His problem was that he didn't know what she liked, so when it came time for a decision he went with a rather friendly bottle of red wine, a little bitter, a little sweet, but something that shouldn't be too much for a young palate.

It was just when he was getting two glasses down from the cabinet that his daughter entered the kitchen looking for a snack and asking what movie they'd watch. He turned around to see her in a light blue tank top and a pair of sweatpants, noticing she had decided to go braless, and just how nicely the sweatpants clung to her rear. "Actually I was waiting for you before making that decision, didn't want to pick something you weren't in the mood for." He said as he poured both glasses full of wine before handing one to her. "I'll be in the living room, come join me when you're ready, baby." He told her with a smile before grabbing the bottle and his glass and heading back into the living room, taking his seat on the sofa.

Holding a glass of wine, she seemed a little out of her depth, but she sipped at it and seemed to like it. Especially the sweetness of it. When her father left her alone, Kaya put her glass down on the table and made a sandwich. Something which was a favourite of hers at the moment was peanut butter so she spread it along the bread before cutting it in half.

With the two pieces of bread in her hand, the glass of wine in the other, Kaya went in to the living room and joined her father in the living room. Jumping on to the sofa with a mouthful of peanut butter, her brown hair fell over her face. Due to the shower, it was a little frizzy, but still straight enough for her to be happy with it.

"How about either...hmm....Grease?" Kaya always loved Grease. "Taken?" She stood up, walking in front of him towards the TV and the DVD playing underneath. Bending down on to her knees she showed him the case for Taken. "A man saving his daughter. Wish you cared about me like that" she joked.

She enjoyed these moments, it was nice being with him. Without an answer she put the Taken disc in to the player and then got up, sitting back on the couch, picking up her food. "I like we make time like this together Daddy" she said, sipping some wine.

Jason had become distracted from focusing on the choice of movie as soon as his daughter bent over to grab at the Taken case, exposing her luscious, full rear to him before turning around to actually suggest the movie. Her hair was slightly frizzy but she was still the essence of beauty.

At her little quip about wishing he cared as much as Liam Neeson did about his daughter he laughed, shaking his head. "Oh Kaya, you know I'd go to the ends of the earth for you, my sweet."

After she had out the DVD in sat back on the couch he scooted over beside her, close enough to the point their thighs rubbed against each other. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed the side of her head as she enjoyed her sandwich. "I'm glad we make time like this too, definitely the best part of my days." He said pleasantly as the movie began.

By the time she had finished her food, Liam Neeson was in France, searching for his daughter. Kaya, was on her father's chest, resting on it with the side of her cheek, her legs curled up near her stomach. Occasionally she would lean over with a hand on to the nearby table and sip at the wine he gave her.

"Daddy, I will be honest, I prefer beer" she said, looking up to him with her big blue eyes. "The wine is nice, but...it isn't my favourite." Pulling a disgruntled face, she didn't want to offend him. At least she hoped she hadn't.

The movie continued on, some scenes involving some action, which she knew her father liked. "Do you think you could shoot as good as him? I don't think I could"

Jason smirked as she admitted that she preferred beer to the wine he had chosen, confirming his suspicion that she had actually drank before tonight. Of course she had, it wasn't like she was a prude or anything. "Oh really, and just how does my little girl know what beer tastes like?" He teased, laughing as he reached over and rubbed her thigh lightly. "I think someone needs a soanking."

He had seen Taken many times before, he was just glad she had picked the original and not one of the mediocre sequels. "God no, I might get a few of these, but this guy is the man. Or, you know, they write him out as the man."

As the movie continued he finished up his glass of wine, along with a second he had poured, though his daughter's still wasn't empty. "If you really do prefer beer there's some in the fridge, feel free to grab one for yourself, but only if you grab one for me too."

"Oh right...about that...I tried beer once before at a party, it was just a sip though, honest." By his laugh, and the rubbing of her thigh by him, she could tell he was at ease with it, which made her feel more comfortable. "A spanking? I'm to old for one of them, you can't even ground me, I am over 18 and an adult!" Sticking her tongue out at him, she stood up, and went to get some beers, one for herself and another for her dad.

Going in to the fridge, she took out two bottles before slamming the door shut and running back in to the living room. Apart from the light blue tank top and grey sweatpants, white socks, as high as her ankle were on her feet, Kaya hated being barefoot on the carpet. She was never sure why.

"Here you go" passing him a bottle, opened up which she did before she left the kitchen. This time, she stayed in her own corner of the sofa, her feet stretched out on to the table with her half full wine glass.

"Aaaaghhhhh much better" she smiled, sipping the beer.

"Once? Sure, keep telling yourself that." He said with a grin as she tried to sneak her way out of this one. At least she had told him about it, only having had it once before being an obvious lie.

When she left the room and brought back a few beers for them to share he eagerly took his, popping the cap off and throwing it back. "You're right, beer is better."

When she sat down at the edge of the sofa away from him he made a quick move to close the distance. "What, do I stink now or something? You can't get away from me." He said playfully as he wrapped his arm around her once more, resting his hand on her thigh as they continued to watch the movie.

"What?" She seemed confused, wondering why he mentioned if he stunk. Kaya realized it was because she sat down at the other end of the sofa. "Sorry!" Feeling him move over and pull her in close, her head went back to his chest while his hand rubbed her thigh over the sweat pants.

"Are you okay? You seem weird, like all touchy." Sipping her beer, she looked up at him, and now started to feel something wasn't quite right. As for the movie, Liam saw his daughter being auctioned off, the bidding beginning. "Would you bid that much for me? Am I worth it?" A cheeky grin was met with him when she looked up to his face.

"If I am going to be honest, I would fetch at least a million if I was to be sold. Not going to lie about it Daddy."

"Do you not like it when I'm touchy?" He asked with a laugh, trying to play it off as nothing as the movie entered the auction portion, where Liam's daughter was to be auctioned off. Sphe continued drinking his beer as his daughter asked him with a cheeky grin if he would spend that much on her.

"Kaya, a girl like you would fetch much more than a million dollars. And your daddy here would be willing to pay every penny." He said as he gave her thigh another little squeeze, pressing her earlier issue of him being touchy.

"Then again, unlike Liam Neeson I wouldn't let some fucking creeps run off with my daughter." He was getting pretty buzzed between the wine and the beer, he was at a good point but he still wanted a little more alcohol in him with the way he wanted the night to go.

"No, I like it" she smiled, kissing his cheek, not wanting him to think she hated anything about him. "More than a million? That is pretty cool, I would have to dig out my little savings jar in my room to save you, I think there is about three dollars in there." Laughing away, she had a great smile and an even cuter laugh, it was very girly, almost sounding the same when he used to tickle her when she was younger.

"It wasn't his fault that they went off with them, it was a set up, they did to to over a hundred girls probably."

The final scene came up when Liam killed the man holding his daughter on the yacht, "It is always a happy ending" Kaya noticed, drinking the last of her beer. Given that she was young, and actually didn't drink that much, she was a lightweight. Because of this, when she went to stand up she lost her balance and fell on to the table, the glass of wine she didn't drink spilled on to the carpet floor.

"Oops" looking to her dad, she was more interested in telling him she wasn't drunk. "I am seriously not drunk, I am not that bad, I had two beers and a bit of that wine. I can hold myself!" The credits were rolling on the screen and the wine was soaking in to the carpet as she stood over him, a little bit of her belly showing as her tank top had stretched due to her losing balance. Her sweat pants were more on her hips than her waist, and they looked baggy on her apart from her ass which was still as firm as ever.

"Are you mad about the glass?"

Jason laughed as Kaya mentioned she'd have to break open her piggy bank to help him out if she was going to cost that much. "Oh don't worry sweetie, daddy has money tucked away in places you'd never think of. If there's ever a rainy day, I think we're good." He teased as he listened to her adorable laugh, anytime she'd laugh or smile he would just melt.

"You're right, and this kind of thing probably happens all the time." He said sighing. "Let's just agree that if you ever go to Paris it won't be alone, I'll tag along and chaperone." He said laughing lightly.

When the movie was over and the day was saved he watched as his daughter tried to stand up, loosing her balance and knocking the bottle of wine onto the ground, a good third of it was left and spilling out onto the carpet, they'd need to order a cleaner soon.

Jason shook his head and smiled as she seemed to panic over telling him she wasn't drunk, his eyes running over her exposed figure as she stood above him. "Now how could I be mad at a pretty little thing like you? Even if you're drunk." He said as he leaned forward and kissed the exposed portion of her stomach as his hands wrapped around her, grabbing softly at her thighs. He was a little drunk too, and wasn't going to deny his urges any longer.

"Wait we have a stash of money?" She said, her eyebrows raising as she stood before him, his words finally registering with her. Watching her father sit up, she smiled at his compliment, "Awww, I know I'm pretty" Kaya was never arrogant. "Thanks" she added politely.. As he leaned forward and kissed the bottom of her stomach, she looked bewildered, especially as he pulled her in a little with the grip of her thighs.

"I'm not pregnant, why are you kissing me there?" Being her ditsy self, couldn't really see her father was thinking of her in a way he shouldn't. Her hands wrapped on to his hand, then lowered to his neck, hugging him in to her stomach.

"Aww I love you Daddy" leaning in, she lowered herself to hug him, her breasts against the top of his head.

"Do I need a reason to kiss my own daughter?" He teased as hadn't quite picked up on his sexual undertones, even though her actions seemed to buy into them as she held him to her stomach, his hands gently grabbing at and massaging her thighs.

"I love you too baby, more than you could ever imagine." As her breasts pressed against the top of his head he grew even more aroused, finding it difficult to hold anything in any longer.

As she held herself to him he moved his hands up from her thighs and around to her perfectly round ass, cupping both cheeks with a firm grip of his strong hands. "Daddy has a secret, Kaya." He said as he smirked up at her, looking up into her eyes. "Daddy might love you a little more than he really should."

"No, you can kiss me whenever you want" Kaya replied, still hugging him warmly. When he mentioned her loved her more than she could ever imagine, it made her feel safe, especially as he was the only parent she had now.

In their embrace, she could feel his hands move from her thighs further up until he had her ass in the palms of his hands, cupping them like they were breasts. It forced her on to the tips of her toes in those white cotton socks. "What secret?" She asked, gulping as he had her bum in his hands.

Pulling away, so their eyes could meet, with her standing over him. She listened to how he might love her more than he should. Her heart started to beat a little faster. "Your drunk I think" her hands rested on his shoulders. "You don't know what you are saying Daddy."

It was normal for her to question him, he was admitting that he loved her as more than a daughter, potentially as a lover. With his hands cupping her ass so firmly she had no where to run to, though it didn't seem like she'd want to even if she could. Surely she was nervous, even if the feeling was mutual nerves would be building.

"I do know what I'm saying, baby. And I might be a little buzzed, but I still know how I feel. I love you, I love you more than I've ever loved any other person. I want to make you happy, I want to be your everything."

And with that he planted another soft kiss on her body, though this one was placed lower than the first. With her sweatpants barely hanging from her hips he could see her pantyline, kissing and licking lightly along it. "Just think sweetie, I know in your heart you feel it too."

She always thought it would be romantic if a guy declared his love for her, but she didn't think it would ever be her father. With each of her hands still on his shoulders, she watched his head lean back in to her stomach, kissing lower this time, His wet tongue licking against her skin and the fabric of her sweatpants started to get her a little hot. Which may have clouded her judgement about feeling it in her heart to.

"I do?" She seemed confused as he licked her and kissed her soft skin.

In a bold move by her, she put her thumbs in to the waistband and lowered her sweatpants along with her panties to her mid thighs, revealing the sweetest pussy he probably would have ever seen. There was no hair, not even a little stubble from shaving because her and her friend had decided to wax one another not to long ago.

Jason was more than pleasantly surprised when his daughter boldly slid both her sweatpants and her panties down to her mid-thigh, exposing the most perfect pussy he'd ever seen. Not a stubble of hair and so perfectly pink, it made his mouth water.

But he put that mouth to good use without a second thought, kissing from her panty line down to his daughter's sweet slit, using his tongue to tease her clit before licking from the back of her lips and back up to her clit, looking up to her as he did so.

His hands gripped tightly at her now bare ass, playing with her cheeks and spreading them as he kissed and sucked on her lips, moaning into them as he kissed at her slit as if it were her mouth, sucking and kissing her lips hotly.

As her father kissed her pussy, Kaya closed her eyes and relaxed, letting him pleasure her with his mouth, giving her oral. The wet tongue that slid across her opening to her clit made her bite her bottom lip with approval. Both of her hands rested on top of his head, willing him on to continue sucking and making out with her lower region.

The more he continued, moans started to fill the room. "Ugh....Ugh..." her voice seemed so soft and sweet, even innocent. She sounded like a little pup yelping as the tingling began between her legs. Kaya's pussy lips were swelling a little bit and a certain lick made her head drop back, her hair falling longer than her back with her eyes closed but facing the ceiling.

"Daddy!" Her hand tightened on his head, nails digging in to his scalp. "Ugh!"

Back
Top Bottom