Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Perfect Arrangement (Mora-Bella & Kinkerbelle)

Mora-Bella

Moon
Andrea Perkins was 18 years old and about to graduate high school. Her only regret was that she would have to be further away from Emily. Andrea had been the only person in Southern Regional High School who made the effort to draw the younger girl out of her shell and she didn’t regret it one bit. And when their short friendship had turned into dating, it was magical. Though they’d only been dating for two months, it felt like she had known her girlfriend forever. Every time Andrea saw a text from Emily, her dark eyes would light up and a smile would find its way to her lips. She had never been in love before, but she thought that maybe she was this time around. She never thought of anything but Emily. Her body, her face, her personality, it was all too perfect. As a matter of fact, it was terrifying; knowing that she could have anyone else, and still chose Andrea. Her feelings only got more possessive when they were alone together. She could deal with the younger girl not wanting to put out, but it still made her frustrated. Having to hide an erection was extremely inconvenient when their kissing felt like it was going to turn into something else. It never did, but Andrea didn’t mind. At least that’s what she told herself.

Today, she was on the way to pick up her girlfriend to give her a ride to classes. She did this most mornings, but this morning was different. It was their two month anniversary. Andrea wasn’t the type to care about that sort of thing… really. But she couldn’t help but hope that Emily was. She pulled into the younger girl’s driveway at seven, a bit late but not enough to really effect anything. Well… as long as she went over the speed limit and didn’t stop at any stop signs. Homeroom, after all, started at 7:10. She honked her horn impatiently, looking over at the clock and swearing quietly before honking again.

Emily darted out the door with her backpack in tow, hurrying down the steps to meet Andrea at her car. She wasn't sure why Andrea was so late, but she wasn't the type to point it out or get upset about it. Emily was a modest girl, very shy, except when it came to Andrea. She was short, petite, very skinny, with pale skin and black and pink hair that contrasted beautifully. No one had ever paid any attention to her before, until Andrea came along and changed her entire world. Before Andrea, Emily kept to herself, studied hard, had very few friends, none close, and was all in all lonely, and depressed. It wasn't until Andrea came along that Emily came out of her shell just a little bit, and soon enough, Andrea convinced the previously straight as an arrow young girl to go out on a date. The rest, after that, was history. Emily never had a chance, Andrea was so charismatic and confident, commanding and romantic, she had never considered being a lesbian...but now there was no other life she could live. She loved Andrea with all her heart. She only wished she had the courage to give herself to her more completely, intimately. Though she knew there was no risk of pregnancy with another woman, she still felt afraid of making love for the first time, and it was beginning to cause problems.

Emily threw her backpack in the back of Andrea's car and leaned in to give her a kiss like she did every day, hurrying to put on her seat belt so they could go.

"What held you up?" she asked in all honest curiousness, not trying to scold her.

Andrea bit the inside of her cheek, holding back a snide remark. There had been a time where she would have lashed out in frustration, since she had no answer that would make her look good. She’d simply woken up late, having forgotten to set her alarm the night before. She had never been a nice person in the past. She’d done things that were cruel and though she didn’t regret them, she had tried her best to change for everyone else. Well, for the approval of everyone else. And she would never ever show Emily the side of her that just begged to be shown. The side that made her want to force the other to be with her and submit to her completely and constantly.

“I-“ She paused and smiled, “I was running a bit late but that’s not really the issue. I thought we agreed that you were supposed to wait outside?” They had never actually agreed on any such thing, but it felt good to take the critique off of herself. Though she was smiling, there was a bit of malice in her tone. “Sometimes I think you don’t even hear me when we talk.” The smile slipped for just a second and she looked terrifying, with her wild red hair and impressive stature. She was quite a bit taller than most girls and a lot stronger too. But it was mostly her face that was so intimidating; with her almost black eyes and impassive expressions, it was assumed that she would happily beat up most of the school if they crossed her.

“But anyway, I’m happy to see you” She said the words “I’m” and “you” with just a bit more force then necessary and smiled again.

Emily had begun to notice the passive aggressive side to Andrea as of late, though it was more and more aggressive than passive as time went on. She sank down in her seat, feeling guilty, not just for forgetting the agreement that didn't happen, though she thought she had simply forgotten it all together, but for upsetting Andrea like she did. Emily was oblivious to the notion that today was their two month anniversary, they never spoke about making those important, so she just focused every day on making Andrea happy however she could. Though today, it seemed, she had already messed up.

"I'm sorry..." she murmured, fidgeting uncomfortably in her seat, sensing the anger behind Andrea's words. Although she loved Andrea, she was also very intimidated by her, and the notion of her physical dominance was not lost on the 15 year old.

"I'm happy to see you too..." she said just a bit louder than before, reaching out to hold her hand submissively as she drove.

“Hey, don’t worry. Everyone forgets things. You just seem to do it more than some of my past girlfriends but its fine. I love you anyway.” Andrea gave Emily a quick kiss on the cheek before pushing her hand away with a bit more force then she needed too. “Don’t do that though. Do you want me to get in an accident? Gosh Em, you’re not very smart sometimes are you?” She laughed away the insult as if she were kidding and pulled out of the driveway. She hit the gas and started driving towards the school, going way too fast and not really paying attention to the road.

“So, did you sleep well?” She asked, though she didn’t really care too much. She was waiting for the other to comment on what day it was. Of course Emily would remember! She was perfect and would never forgot something like this. Andrea played out scenes in her head, wondering what the other girl would do. A verbal comment would be nice, but she’d gotten her girlfriend a gift and was hoping for the same. It didn’t occur to her for even a moment that maybe she was blowing this out of proportion. And then suddenly, the entire car jolted violently, interrupting her thoughts completely.

“Fuck,” she rubbed her shoulder where the seatbelt had dug in and pulled over, realizing that she’d hit the curb and blown out her tire with something akin to dread.

Emily was very hurt. She didn't understand why Andrea was being so mean, but the way she was talking, it sounded like Emily deserved it. Maybe she wasn't as smart as she thought she was? Maybe she was kinda...dumb...She teared up a bit, but wiped it away. She gripped the door and the arm rest though, Andrea was driving way too fast for her to be comfortable.

"Andrea...you're scaring me...please slow down..." she asked nicely, though it seemed it was only making Andrea angrier, she clearly wasn't listening to anything she had to say. She racked her mind for what she could have done to upset her like this, but nothing was coming to mind! Then the car jolted violently, and she screamed. She thought they had hit another car, but it was just a blown tire. Emily was freaking out, they were going to be late, but now she worried what Andrea would do knowing something had to be fixed on her beautiful car!

Goddamnit! Fuck! I’m such a fucking idiot! Why the fuck did I let you distract me?” Andrea slammed her palms down onto the steering wheel, not only once but with every curse word that came out of her mouth. She turned her attention to Emily. “Why the hell did you scream? You already distracted me and now you’re trying to terrify me?” She was practically screaming at the younger girl and there was something dangerous in her gaze. It was almost as if she were going to start hitting Emily instead of the steering wheel. She held herself together despite that urge though.

“Do you have any idea how mad my parents are going to be? This was a gift.” She shut her eyes tightly and rubbed her temples. “I- I know you didn’t mean to distract me,” she muttered after a moment of silence. “I’m sorry for yelling. I was worried. You shouldn’t have done that Em. First you try to tell me how to drive, then you scare me like that? I thought you were hurt.” She took out her phone “I swear you never think.” Though she muttered the last part under her breath, it was loud and clear in the perfectly silent car. Not even giving Emily a chance to apologize, she left the car, leaving the door open behind her so that the other could hear her conversation with the towing company. The conversation that put every ounce of the blame on Emily.

Emily was too shell shocked to even speak to Andrea as she berated her. Even after Andrea apologized, she was crying in her seat, and simply couldn't stop. She could tell that she didn't really mean it, she was so angry, how could she not? It was clearly all Emily's fault for distracting her and scaring the hell out of her. She fully believed that Andrea was going to hit her, and she didn't even try to get away.

Emily sat there and listened to the entire conversation, everything blamed on her again, she couldn't believe how bad this day had begun. She couldn't stop crying, she just wanted to make it all better, but had no idea how to do it. She got out of the car, still whimpering, trying to wipe the tears away, hands folded in her lap and her head bowed.

"Andrea...i'm sorry for making you crash...I wanna know how to make it up to you..."

After she’d hung up the phone, Andrea was a bit calmer then she had been. Sure, her anger had flared up, but she hadn’t really done anything wrong. She’d apologized and it was okay now. So when she looked in the car to see Emily crying, she felt as if maybe it was just because the other girl was still scared. “It’s okay love,” she muttered gently, sitting back down and placing a hand on Emily’s shoulder. The tow truck is on its way in a few hours. You know how they are. It’ll be okay though. I’m not mad at you anymore. I know you can’t help it.”

She bit her lip and ran her hand down her girlfriend’s arm. “I still love you. And you don’t have to make it up to me. I’m over it, okay?” She wanted to tell Emily exactly how she could make it up to her. She could lay down and let Andrea fuck her. But the older girl knew that Emily didn’t love her that much. Once she saw what her girlfriend was hiding under her jeans, she would leave her. Andrea knew it. “Today’s important to me, let’s not let this ruin it.” She smiled and placed a gentle kiss on Emily’s lips.

Andrea's passive aggressive way of sublty insulting Emily as she forgave her dug in to her like a knife, cutting away at her self-esteem, which wasn't strong to begin with. She simply nodded along to whatever Andrea said, sniffling a bit, wiping up her tears. She kept thinking over and over in her head, what was so special about today? She couldn't figure it out for the life of her. She had to ask.

"Andrea...why is today so important?" she asked sheepishly,

Kinkerbelle said:
Andrea's passive aggressive way of sublty insulting Emily as she forgave her dug in to her like a knife, cutting away at her self-esteem, which wasn't strong to begin with. She simply nodded along to whatever Andrea said, sniffling a bit, wiping up her tears. She kept thinking over and over in her head, what was so special about today? She couldn't figure it out for the life of her. She had to ask.

"Andrea...why is today so important?" she asked sheepishly,

And just like that, a switch was flipped in Andrea’s mind. She normally was calm around Emily, carefully hiding the storm that was right behind her exterior. But this, this was too much. She loved her so fucking much and now she couldn’t stand to even look at her. She was too afraid of doing something that she would regret. “Are you serious?” Her tone was low and ominous. “You pull this bullshit and you can’t even remember what today is? I’ve been dating you for two months today and it doesn’t matter to you? Do you even care about this relationship?” Her hands were like vices now, and she had forgotten that one of them was resting on Emily’s arm. Or it had been. Now she was holding the younger girl’s wrist so hard that her fingers would leave bruises.

It hit her like a mac truck, how could she be so insensitive and thoughtless!? She felt like the stupidest person alive as she gasped in terror. She didn't even care that Andrea was hurting her tiny wrist and shoulder, at least not yet. She covered her mouth in shock, she hated herself in this moment, not knowing how on earth she could ever make this up to her.

"I'm...i'm so sorry...I had totally forgotten about that! This relationship means the world to me, I can't believe I hurt you this badly! I'd do anything to make this all go away, anything!" she pleaded with her for forgiveness.

In Andrea’s mind, Emily’s constant desire to make things up to her was sexy as hell. She could just imagine the younger girl begging her for other things, begging to please her in anyway. She shifted in her seat uncomfortably, taking her hand away from the other’s wrist. “I don’t know.” She looked to at Emily for a minute, trying to decide how to use this opportunity for the best. “I don’t think you can do anything right now to be honest. You would just make me angrier. Why don’t you just go home Emily.” The words were about as effective as a slap to the face. She never called Emily by her full name. It was always ‘love’ or ‘Em’ or some other affectionate term. “Maybe you can get a ride from your parents or something. I just need to take care of this without you here to fuck everything up. I need to call my dad and tell him that I need to borrow three hundred dollars to tow my car.” She rolled her eyes and dialed her father’s number. “You can come by tonight or something. If you’re not too busy to see me I guess.”

Tears rolled down Emily's face. It was the most painful thing Andrea could do to her, without breaking up with her or hitting her. She felt so unwanted and worthless and stupid, and it hung over her like a cloud, inescapable. The young girl was usually so chipper and bubbly, able to shake off anything, but not this, this would haunt her. Emily got out of the car, sobbing, tears rolling down her face as she started running towards the school as fast as she possibly could. She didn't know what she was going to do, go home or to the school, but she needed to be away from that as soon as possible. She felt like she was dieing, the pain inside hurt so much. She knew at that point, she would do anything to never feel like this again, whatever it took. Perhaps maybe...it was time...to finally stop being so selfish, and give Andrea what she wanted...

Andrea didn’t think she was a bad person. She did well in school, was nice to pretty much everyone (Unless they made her mad, but then it was their fault), and she would never have tried to make Emily cry, but this time she deserved it. And so Andrea watched her run away with just a bit of a smirk. Of course, since she was a good person, she wiped it off of her face as soon as it appeared. Should she be worried? They were nearly three miles from the school and six miles from Emily’s house. Maybe it would have been the right thing to do to let the other girl wait with her. And yet, there was something malicious inside of her that put those thoughts off as silly and wrong.

Instead of running after her, or calling Emily’s parents to tell them to pick her up, she sat in her car and waited. Her mom had passed away years ago, her dad was probably just going to be passive aggressive about this, and her sister would look at her as if she’d fucked up… yet again. So she was going to enjoy these few moments of solitude while she had them. Luckily the tow truck came within the next hour and a half and Andrea was home soon after. Her sister was still in class and her dad was still at work. School was over in three hours though.

“Hey Em, you should come over” She texted the other girl, hit send, and started typing again. “I forgive you”

Emily had a long time to think about what had happened that morning, though none of it became any clearer. She was lost in her own mind, depressive thoughts seeping in from every angle, and she couldn't escape them. It was all her fault, and now Andrea was never going to forgive her. They had never fought before, she had never seen Andrea this angry before, and she had never felt this bad before. In her mind, it was already doomed, she was just waiting for the call from Andrea dumping her like the dead weight she was. But what came through her phone was not what she expected.

She forgave her? Why? How? it didn't matter, Emily had a second chance to do good today and make it a special day for Andrea to remember for good things and not bad. She wasn't quite sure where she was as she had simply wandered around through the city instead of going to school, which was a complete abnormality for Emily, but she was determined to find her way back. She put in Andrea's address in to her phone and texted her back, "I'm on my way, be there in 20, I love you." and she hurried off as fast as her little legs would carry her. She was crying again, this time it was tears of joy.

Back
Top Bottom