Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pretty in Sins (Incest and Many Other Taboo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Moon
A spoiled teen manages to find herself obtaining whatever sought after; Charlotte forces her father (or brother) through tirals and errors of life as the sinister daughter (or sister) conquers the household through blackmail and manipulation. She dominates the school with growing popularity, bullying and prevails over competitors with investing in false propaganda.

Charlotte's monopolizing success has been built on a foundation of deceit, opportunity, and ruthless despotism. Her downfalls that may cost her everything? Jealousy, emotional compromise.. and a father (or brother) pushed to the edge of playing her games.

~Seeking a father or brother for Charlotte. Beginning with a fairly affectionate relationship that turns sour once the platonic man of her life gets into a new relationship. Charlotte's possessive nature runs off many potential girlfriends for him and with time he puts his foot down only to fuel her anger.~

The battle of dominance begins after regretful mutual sex between the two pushes one another past boundaries and limitations involving affairs, water works, orgies; bestiality, prostitution, voyeurism, pregnancy and other sinful deeds done between family.

This is not a generic sub/dom RP, story requires characters of personality and use of dialogue. (Looking for a male capable of dominance but knows when to obey.) Any other forms of Taboo are welcomed and any forms wanted to be excluded is understandable..

Please, third person writing only. Must be able to control multiple characters and share canine control. I'm looking for a challenge. Please be a versatile writer capable of many levels of submissive and domineering behavior. Also looking for someone who can assist moving a story along without dragging overused detail. (Not just reply to everything written in my post.. I'm hoping to find imaginative talent with practical use of moderation)

PM is fine for RP but Kik is very much preferred.

As an added note. I very much prefer not to plan out or follow an entire plot prior to RPing. It's the unpredictable writing that I enjoy not having a literal set script. Sure, a light conversation about limitations or requested favorites is sensible; but questions like "What's the setting?, How are we going start? What's the scene like?" seems silly.

A good writer with decent imagination should be able to begin an introduction without a detailed conference, and a good respondent should be able to compliment the story by moving it along. Naturally this concept is invalid if it isn't a freestyle RP, I'm only saying that mine is and I'm hoping to find a challenge where someone is capable of reading the basic summary of the RP and elaborate it with their own creativity... However, requesting for a certain beginning is completely different.. which actually can be feasible by simply asking, "Can I start?"

Also, asking for posting length (how long will our posts be?) is utterly ridiculous. Any good post is a good post... most good ones hold enough input for at least a paragraph or more.. Setting a minimum of length is reasonable sure enough, but a long drawn out post cluttered with over detailing and response without actually progressing the story along can be wasteful rather than impressive.

Skip this example if you'd like.
(I'm glad you noticed my character took a seat, but its not necessary to tell me how many times your character blinked with each second step out of the full 8 steps as each shoe caused a piece of the worn down and discolored portion of hardwood floor that had been slightly eroded with swelling from years of liquids being dropped to floor to creek softly beneath the heel of the relatively gently used shoe..... See what I mean? I made a full paragraph... about how a character walked and may or may not have even reached the other character, example of unnecessary detailing only meant to create a lengthy post.)

I always make it easy enough with introduction posts by providing a setting, mood and description of a character.. Asking too many questions to the point of holding the other writer's hand takes away the fun of creative imagination and pleasant unpredictability..

No longer RPing through YIM, it's not a messenger I pay enough attention to. PM and Kik only now.

Might as well try...

To be honest, I was smitten the sheer moment I saw your profile picture. Truly, I'm a sucker for it. That's besides the point though. I'm interested in your family rp of various sins.

First thing, however, is god-damn, you're intimidating. Quite an expanded vocabulary you have there, & I aplaud you for it; not many people can match that.

Playing ooff of that note, however, I find that many intimidating females have a habit of simply ignoring me if the rp turns boring or they lose interest. Please don't do that. If you have a problem with the rp, consult me, I'm sure we can find a mutual settlement somewhere in the general vincity.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to mention I'm extremely random with my writing mood. I reply often, but my level of detail & length is usually based off of how interested I am in the rp; or of a certain appealing idea I have.

With that also out of the way, I'd like to mention I don't do scat, vore, or any type of piss play. Hardcore BDSM isn't my idea of a good time, but soft-to-medium level is fine. Most anything else, I'm completely open to, just fly it on by me.

Sound good, by any chance?

(Oh fuck. I just realized I hit "Reply". Motherfucker... I'm on mobile, I can't copy & paste. Apology in technical advance. Just send your reply to a PM.

No no, I never mean to present myself as intimidating, I just like what I like and understand people have their own preferences as well. To avoid either writer being frustrated I decided to map out my own expectations in hopes of catching the opportunity of someone with the same interests and ideas.

I feel lengths of post should be just that as you explained. Not forced into impressing or attempt to reach a quota of lines but simply based on your own personal drive and passion of responding to what you read from your partner.

An RP is only as boring or exciting as you make it. There's a difference between writing a post and just responding to what you just read. (i.e. (She posts) *She forces a silken tongue between his lips and allows streams of her own saliva to careen into his mouth with a bit seeping out the corners of their kiss to fall alongside their chins* (Then he posts) *He takes in the first sensation of a most sinful presentation of affection as he wrestled his tongue abouts hers and finds himself lapping up the spit back into their mouths.* .....Ok she kissed him and he kissed back, basically it's just the female writing the story and carrying her partner if the partner only responds to what's being done.)

Heheh I don't don't care for scat but enjoy water works, however because I understand compromising for the greater good, I never have a problem removing a genre of fetish. BDSM I find boring in a sense that its very common and easy but it's like I said, the writing is as good or as lazy as you make it.

I appreciate your accidental post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom