Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some 1x1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivienne

Meteorite
Hi!
You may call me Vivienne or Viv if you wish. I am twenty-two and in need of some entertainment. <3

It took me a couple of days to set this up because I really wanted to get a handle on my current cravings. Plus, why not give a full, detailed thread for you gentlemen (or ladies) to fully appreciate? Now, I will warn you that though I strive to reply as much as humanly possible…I do have a job and school and a boyfriend that requires attention. So there are days when I will be here replying as fast as I can type…or I may disappear entirely for a day. Or only reply to one or two. Priorities and whatnot… I hope you are alright with that. Just ask me what my schedule is and I’ll be able to let you know days that I am free for replies. I am NOT ignoring anyone – if it gets to that I’ll just let you know privately.

I have a HUGE range of kinks. So much so…that I would rather not share my f-list and just let you know what I DON’T want ever. I feel like people try and center themselves around my favs…and that’s not necessary at all. I love all of it!

WHAT I WON’T DO
-Scat
-Watersports
-Gore
-Death
-Extreme Pregnancy
-Sissy boys
-Animals
-Sub men. I lost a lot here, right? Oh well. My cup of tea, your cup of tea…don’t message me wanting me to step all over your man. I won’t do it. Am I incapable? No. But I don’t like it. I have a backbone. I’m capable of switching. But I hate…male characters that are weak.

That’s it. Yes, really. Though I don’t want to explore vanilla relationships at all. I have a stable one of those. I want something fun. Something exciting. Isn’t it why we are all here?

Plots: Please feel free to elaborate on them. They are brief and singular so that we can INCORPORATE YOUR INTERESTS. Tell me what they are <3
1. Who ever said Voodoo couldn’t be real? A man comes across a realistic doll of the woman (could be anyone…classmate, friend’s wife/daughter, enemy) and realizes that whatever happens to the doll, the girl will feel it.
2. A woman is framed for a murder she didn’t commit and is sent off to a high security prison. She never makes it there – the party who framed kidnaps her for his own pleasure.
3. All her life she has been trained to be the perfect slut…until her foster parents are killed in an accident. She is adopted by a new family. Will they teach her right from wrong – or will they get a kick out of further corrupting a perfect little cumrag? (could be the son or the father – or both)
4. Each year classes get more and more boring…so this teacher survives the worst days finding various ways to get off during class. One day while she’s doing her lecture her remote slips from her pocket. No big deal, except one of her students picks it up before she can grab it.
5. She never misses her morning soaps. That’s why he (step-son, neighbor) knows it’s the perfect time for him to take over the TV and reprogram her mind.
6. Bimbofication. Not an idea, just a want. Create the perfect woman while sapping her intelligence and making her into the perfect fuck toy? Alright!
7. A group of women volunteer to revitalize the town’s remote, run down farm. Come to find out the only thing the farm had lacked was the animals.
8. This man rents an apartment to a single woman and her daughter. The man keeps driving the rent higher until the woman can’t possibly afford it, but she has no place to go.
9. A man gains the ability to place himself into any fictional world and alter its reality.

Make a Scene from these Gifs NSFW
One
Two
Three
Four - Particularly the first
Five - She volunteered for a week long convention and had no idea what she was getting into.

That’s it for the time being! I’ll change it as I get requests but please feel free to suggest your own!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom