Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"This is wrong, Brother" [Incest 1×1]{Randomthingslover1 with AlluringTheories}

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Katherine wrapped the small pink towel around her wet naked body, letting her wet hair flow.She knew her stepfather, Rick, just left to one of his long business trips, and won'te be back till next week.She couldn't wait a week for the prada skirt since she had too wear it tomorrow! She had crossed the credit card limit and she reassured her conscience that she would pay it back as soon as she had some cash.She thought she was alone, as she crept down, a thrill running down her spine, as she walked into her step dad's room.She opened the lock and started to take out cash.

Jason had been up in his room that morning, sleeping in and enjoying the first day without his father around while he was away on a business trip. Though he was in college, the twenty-one year old had decided to live at home in order to cut costs. His tuition was paid for through a scholarship which he received for soccer, something he was very proud of after he had taken his high school team to the state finals the year his step-mother had died.

Being a college athelete he always made sure to stay in shape, running and lifting at their home gym whenever he could fit it in. His biceps would bulge at his shirt with a perfect six pack hidden underneath, with strong athletic thighs. His face was just as handsome, a strong jaw, sharp nose, deep blue eyes and a perfect smile with short, neatly-kept brown hair to top it all off.

It was a Saturday morning and he was just getting out of bed in a pair of boxers, heading to the bathroom when he saw his father's door cracked, an odd sight since his father was away for the week. When he looked inside he saw his step-sister Katherine wearing nothing but a small pink towel with her hands in his father's safe. He shook his head as he closed and locked the door behind him, making his entrance known. "Busted." He said with a shit-eating grin on his face as he eyed her curves.

Katherine didn't hear him until she heard the lock tick.Was it her father? Did he forget something? Or her brother? Her question was answered soon as she gulped, placing the cash quickly back before turning to face him.
There was fear clearly marked on her face as she looked at her brother, clutching the towel more tightly.Her long brown hair, which was always straight, was curled up and wet, falling on her back, her brown eyes looking at him.
She had nothing comman with her mother, except the plump ass.For a 18 year old, she had well formed D cup breasts
The towel on her body barely hid anything, her cleavage showing, and her long legs in perfect view.
'I-I..was--just..Borrow-I.'she stammered.'Dont tell Dad please, I will do anything'she finally whispered.

Jason could see the panic in his step-sister's eyes as she realized she had been caught by him, his eyes looking up and down her gorgeous body, eyeing every curve that her bright pink towel barely hid. "Borrowing? Suuuuuuuuure." He said still shaking his head, grinning as he knew he had her right where he wanted her. There was no denying her beauty, and he had wanted to see more of it for quite some time.

"Anything? Are you sure you mean anything?" He taunted as he stayed standing right at the doorway, blocking any chance of an exit. "If you want me to forget I saw those cute little hands of yours in the safe you can start by dropping that towel, sis."

Katherine watched his every movement, praying he would not tell his father. She knew how Rick hated stealing and she feared he could just throw her out.
She nodded when he said anything. He probably make her clean the room or the house or cook maybe.She thought, reassuring herself.
Her brown eyes widened in shock hearing his request. Was he joking? But when he didn't say anything she realised he wasn't. Oh God.She couldn't do thT but she couldn't afford to be orphaned either.She eyes his bare body, his highly attravtive abs.
She slowly loosened her grip, and let the towel fall as she blushed badly, hugging herself to hide herself. Her arms got around her plump breasts, unknowingly arching them more,as she pressed her legs togather, hiding her well shaved pussy.

Jason could see the surprise in her eyes when he told her to drop her towel. There was an obvious hesitation but she finally did so after a few moments, only to cover her breasts with her arms and squeeze her legs together to keep her shaven slit from his sight. "Come on now Katherine, you said anything. And you know what I mean by you dropping your towel." He said as he approached her, standing behind her and grabbing her hips to pull her plump ass back into his growing bulge before pushing his hands between her thighs and prying them apart. He moved one hand to her slit and teased her clit with two eager fingers. "You're all mine now, Katherine.

Katherine just looked down, breathing hard.She gasped as she felt his harden cock on her ass, biting her bottom lip.She gasped lightly, feeling his habd force her legs apart and cup her sex.'Wh-what do you want me to do exactly to let me off the hook?'she asked moaning a little, as he rubbed her clit

Jason smirked as he rubbed at her clit and heard her moan, whether she mentally wanted this or not was a question. As for physically, there was no doubt her body was enjoying his attention. "You know my dad will believe me if I tell him I caught you in his safe. However much you were going for, grab it, but from now on I want you as my sexy little secret lover." He said as he pushed two fingers firmly into her slit, pumping them against her g-spot as he leaned down and kissed her neck. "Now let those beautiful tits go, I've been dying to see them for ages."

Katherine yelped loudly as he entered two finger in her.She was a complete virgin.When he touched her g spot she moaned loudly becoming wet for him.The logical part of her knew it was wrong but the sexual part of her always liked him 'Ok-okay'she said agreeing to both letting her arms drop to her side, revealing her firm breasts

Jason was glad to see that she hadn't put up much of a fight, he had always had a feeling that she might have shared the same mutual attraction to him that he had for her, and this would surely help anything move along. "That's a good girl." He said as he pumped his fingers in and out of her faster. "Now as punishment for me catching you like this, I only see it fitting that our first fuck be right here in my father's bed. But for now, drop to your knees and help me out of these boxers. I want to see what those pretty lips can do."

'I'm a virgin'she told him hoping he would reconsider. She certainly didn't save herself from being fucked/raped by her step brother.She bit her lip nodding as she got down on her knees facing him.She slowly touched the rim of his boxers before pulling them down, closing her eyes and looking away

"Even better." He said with a grin as she mentioned she was a virgin. He noticed her looking away as she pulled his boxers down and revealed his thick nine inch cock, throbbing and standing tall. "Oh no sis, if we're going to do this I want your eyes wide open and appreciating my thick cock as you suck it." He said as he looked down at her, loving her exposed breasts. "And I want you to put some effort into it, I want to see those tits bounce."

Katherine was breathing hard as she slowly turned and faced him She gulped seeing his thick long dick, looking scared of it 'I've never done this before'she said softly slowly touching it and placing it in her mouth as she took some of him in and started to suck as good as she could.

Jason groaned out as she took his cock into her mouth after admitting she'd never even sucked a guy off before. "Come on Kat, I know you can do better than that. Here, let me help you." He said as he placed one hand on the back of her head, pushing her mouth even further down his shaft and around his thick cock. "Mmm, that's more like it, now be the little slut I know you can be." He groaned out as he helped her bob her head on his massive cock.

Katherine felt him go deep, making it difficult to suck.She ignored her gag reflex before starting to suck him again, her head bobbing a little. She moved for him letting him see her breasts moving a bit She was doing the best she could

Jason groaned out as his step-sister started going deeper with the aid of his force, though slowly he stopped pressing down as hard and she seemed to go just as far and deep--she had just needed a little push. He watched as she moved a bit so that he could stare down at her large bouncing breasts, which made his cock throb even harder in her mouth. "That's what I like to see. Relax and enjoy it, Kat, you'll grow to love it."

Katherine felt his cock go deeper inside her throat She ignored her gag reflex and continued to suck and move.She felt his dick go hard as she twirled her tongue around him.

It seemed she was starting to get into it as she started to twirl her tongue around his cock, eagerly taking his cock deeper into her throat as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock and sucked him off before he suddenly pulled out of her. "Bend over baby, now that you're into it I want to give you what you so obvious want. My big fat cock fucking your pussy in my dad's own bed."

Katherine breathed hard, relaxing as she coughed glad he didn't come out in her mouth.She gulped and stood up, going over and sitting on the bed, nervously.

With his his sister sitting there naked on the bed he was ready and didn't want to wait anymore to experience all of what she had to offer. He walked over to her and pulled her off so that she was standing at the edge of the bed before pushing her down so that she was bent over, her ass and exposed pussy jutting out towards him. He gave her ass a firm smack as he took his cock into his other hand and pushed the head against her slit, rubbing her juices all over her before finally pushing his way inside. "God damn sis, that's fucking incredible." He moaned out as her walls clamped down on him and he began to thrust.

Katherine let him get her in the positions he craved
She groaned as he gave her ass a slap before gasping loudly as he started to enter her.She winced loudly as she clutched the sheets feeling his thick cork go in.Her walls were tight from never being used as they wrapped around his dick.

It was all too obvious that she was somehow a virgin by how tightly her pussy clamped down on his thick cock, each thrust stretching her out as she grew accustomed to his massive size. "Saving yourself for me this whole time, Katherine?" He teased as he thrust into her, each thrust deep and quickening as he drew pleasure from her, gripping her ass to hold her in place.

Soon Katherine adjusted to him as she started moaning for him.Each thrust gave her a new pleasure as he fucked her.Her hands clawed the sheet, her legs going weak.If he didn't hold her she would have crumbled.
A little later, she felt something build as she cummed out heavily screaming his name in pleasure

Back
Top Bottom