Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

⟳Reven's Malevolent Desires⟲ ⥤MxF, Threesomes, Vanilla, Monsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espiritus

Planetoid
Oh, so your have found yourself here...What a wonderful turn of events.

I am Reven, and I have a lot to say and to put here, so if your just too impatient to get through it all, go past the big red divider and you will find yourself in kinks, no's, and plots. My template will also be down there for you to select your girls if you are curious.

F-List Just so you know what your getting into ahead of time.

About Me:
I have been a roleplayer for over six years now, I have roleplayed from anime themes, to slice of life, to some really strange plots. I have found that I have a preference for anime themes such as hentai, and appearance wise. Be forewarned that I enjoy some of the stranger things that are included in that. I always try and put up as much as I can, being three to four paragraphs on average exluding opening posts and transitions. I cannot work with one liners or even two liners, I need fuel for my fire, can't expect a bonfire with a twig.

Kinks:
I have quite a few kinks, So just put into your head that I am into a lot of things that your about to ask, but to put it into perspective I do enjoy tentacles, monsters, and the works, but to put a limit on things, here is the list of No's that will put some boundaries between us.

No Gore, I rather enjoy a body without insane amounts of mutilation on such wonderful bodies.

No Death, Been dealing with a lot of death personaly, and I rather have my escape have little to do with it as possible.

No Futa's, Nothing against it, just not what I'm into my beautiful futaites.

No Furry's, Same as before. But nothing against you.

No incest. This is a quick dead end with me.

But other then that, I believe that is it, if you are unsure of something never fret to ask me my dear.

Plot's, Stories, And a Template:
We arrive to the part where you have either taken the time to read through my work, or skipped to the good bit, either way, just a bit more info. If you do not see anything that doesn't fit your fancy, be sure to ask me about a plot of your own. I love to hear others idea's and always am willing to try new stories. I love smut and plot equally. But now, here are our plotlines.

Also, these plot's Range from either Harem Required, to optional, and Not needed which means multiple girls will be needed in those plot's. Don't fret, I prefer to rp with one to two characters at a time so I don't get confused, just multiple girls that will be rotated about one at a time.

When the World Changed (Harem Required)
The world was never the same when fictional became reality. Lore, stories, legends, myths, and even just random drawings gave life all across the globe. Monsters, creatures, animals that were ever drawn, written or thought about came to life. The human race were completely unable to stop the onslaught that followed. Now all that is left is a world with far less humans, and a lot of monsters that crave the flesh of man...And crave something else of women.
(Kinks To note)
+Monsters
+Tentacles
+Zoophilia
+GangBang
+Non-Consensual

Unlucky adventurers
Typically when a group start their adventurers and start out small, killing off goblin camps Orc parties and doing odd jobs for civilians. However, what if no matter what this gang of girls did, they always ended up 'fucked'.

Experiments need Subjects (Harem Required)
The paranoia that surrounds alien abduction probably would of never touched upon the minds of the women that were taken, but if they ever escape or in realistic terms, be allowed to go back home, they would look up at the skies and either fear their kidnappers, or miss them.
+Tentacles
+Aliens
+Gangbang

Wolf's Appetite (Harem Not Needed) CRAVING*******
Storn and Fiona are a pair of strange individuals. They are extremely gothic looking, and keep to themselves mostly. Even the most popular and tough guys in highschool don't even dare make either of them mad. They are deemed the Wolf siblings, because the way they get when someone makes them mad is quite a horrifying sight...But little do they know that they both are more like wolves then anyone thinks. And when a girl accidentally appeals to the both of them, she will never be able to get out of the pack.
The Characters:

Storn
Fiona

+Threesome
+Forceful
+Vanilla (As close as you can get.)

Stranded (Harem Optional)

At least they have each other on this unknown island right? How much worse can it get before rescue finds out where they are?
+Possible Monsters or Tribals
+Tentacles

Surrender (Not Needed)
The girl will either wish that she never met the man, or hopes that he will never leave.
+Vanilla

When the World's Company is the Dead. (Harem Required)
Of course everyone should of seen that zombies would end up destroying the world...But can people change their future before they end up as the undead as well?
+Apocolypse
+GangBang
+Radiated Monsters

Test Subjects (Harem Optional)
Scientists decide that it is time to see their perfection of the human race can breed with eachother...Or possible kill one another.

+Vanilla

When Evil Changes the balance. (Harem Not Needed)
Heroes always think they can defeat evil if they are just strong enough, but what happens when one villain has enough strength to change that perspective forever? And one superheroine should of just stayed away.
+Vanilla

Highschool's Harem. (Harem Required.)

+Slice of Life/Or Monster highschool.

Here is the Chracter Template, basically pick as many girls from it as you want, and tell me which ones you have chosen by clarifying the slide number, and either the A image or the B image from left to right.
Female Character Template.

RE: ⟳Reven's Malevolent Desires⟲ ⥤MxF, CreaturesxF, and MonstersxF Galore⥢

Far too long Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom