Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Insert Interesting Title Here Pt. 2][MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilatria

Planetoid
Hooray for being creative.
Anyway, I'm obviously looking for roleplay partners. Please PM me if you're interested.

Pairings:
I honestly love to roleplay MxM. I don't know why, judge all you want. I would prefer to play that, but I can do MxF. Sometimes.

Kinks:
Erm. I have slight issues. I like it when the other person is dominant, like, slam against the wall rough. I also like to play the submissive characters, but most of them have an attitude and will take charge. However, I love it when the dominate character shows them who's boss.
What I don't like is excessive abuse or non-con. Isn't that so contradictory? I also don't like anthro. I can do nekos and stuff, but not full on furry. I have nothing against it, just not my cup of tea. Here's an F-List. Maybes I will try once, but no is there for a reason.

Video game pairings:
- Naruto (SasukexNaruto, GaaraxNeji)
- Dragon Age (M!HawkexFenris)
- Legend of Zelda (Ghiralink, Dark LinkxLink)
- Minecraft (Either youtubers or OC's. My two ships are: Skylox and Merome)
- More video games, just ask.

Now onto the plots:

1. Muse A gets an evening/weekend job babysitting for a family in their neighborhood. Muse B (the child’s parent) pays generously, and as an added bonus, Muse B is undeniably hot. Typically, Muse A has the kid tucked in by 8 pm though they’re being paid to stay until 9 pm, while Muse B is spending their evening working in the home office downstairs. Muse A wanders down there from time to time and Muse B invites them in for small talk and to pay for Muse A’s services. One night, Muse A swears they catch Muse B staring at them inappropriately and from that evening forward Muse A makes it their mission to tempt Muse B to make a move. Muse A traipses into Muse B’s office after 8 pm in purposely tiny skirts and tight tops that aren’t buttoned properly for nearly a week. Yet Muse B doesn’t make a move. Unsure of what else to do to get their interest across, Muse A sneaks into Muse B’s bedroom and waits there until Muse B heads upstairs for the night. When Muse B encounters the barely-dressed babysitter on their bed, they find it impossible to resist Muse A any longer.

Optional: Muse B is married/divorced/a widow/widower.
(I would like to play Muse A)

2. Muse A can’t help but notice how their maid (Muse B) wears form-fitting clothing and provocatively bends over to clean for them. Aroused by the constant flirtation, Muse A decides to direct their maid’s attention to something that needs attending to in the bedroom. (I would like to play Muse B)

3. Muse A (the maid) accidentally breaks something expensive in Muse B’s home. Needing to keep their job to keep a roof over their head, Muse A offers to make amends by attending to Muse B’s every need. (I would like to play Muse A)

Smut-based plots (These can be one shots or turned into something longer)

1. Are you going to eye fuck me all night or do something about it?

2. You say you’d be the best fuck I’ll ever have? Prove it.

3. What makes you think I’d ever fuck you again?

4. You want to have sex here? What if someone catches us?

5. We have to hurry. Your husband/wife will be back soon.

6. I know you need help rehearsing your lines, but is the kissing scene necessary? You know my boyfriend/girlfriend would freak if they knew about it.

7. Please don’t give me a ticket, officer.

8. I don’t have enough. Is there any other way I can pay you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I have for now. Please PM me again if you're interested. ^-^

-Bump- Need a good role play to celebrate my computer working again.

Plot/smut idea: A married guy who has relations with both his wife and a male lover (I would play the wife and lover). Could be fleshed out more because I really want a cheating role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom