Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bound in Love (1x1 between randomname and randomthingslover1)

Katherine huffed and waited for him.When he had completely tied her off, she sat up panting. She pushed back her hair, thin lines formed on her wrists and ankle.'I hope these fade away before my photo shoot tomorrow'she whispered sighing. Ben didn't like Kat working anymore but Kat didn't stop her well built career .She knew there were no second chances in modelling.She got off the bed then waited for him to do the same before ripping off the sheet and putting a clean one.

"You will be fine, Kat." He chuckled and shook his head before getting up as well and helping her change sheets. Of course, he didn't like other people staring at his girlfriend but modeling is something she wanted to do, so he wasn't in the place to stop her. Although he easily could if he wanted since they have a relationship where he is the dom and makes the rules, but he wouldn't do that to her. After the sheets are changed, he went to go lay down and wait for her to join him.

Katherine nodded laying down next to him and curling up to him.She looked exhausted and worn out by the party and the sex before remembering she had make up on.Groaning she got out of the bed and went into her closet which led to their large bathroom.She pulled on her satin robe before sitting down and removing her make up.

When Katherine was back to the bed after taking off her make up, Ben was already fast asleep, curled up into the blankets and pillows and resting. It was really a long night but it was so fun and he was glad that things went the way that they did.

Katherine smiled softly closing all the lights and the curtain to the pool.She got in the bed and removed the pillow he cuddled with her.She kissed his head before falling asleep in his arms.
Next morning
Katherine was still sleeping. Her photo shoot was in the afternoon so she had plenty of time to recover.She held Ben in a hug that if he had to get up he had to wake up.There arms were around each other and the legs tangled together. Katherine was clothes unlike Ben.

Ben finally woke up a while before Katherine did but he didn't want to disturb her, so he just lay there as still as can be. When she finally was waking up, he greeted her with a kiss on the lips. "Good morning." He murmured to her, nuzzling their noses gently together to greet her.

KKatherine eventually stirred up, opening her eyes a little as she felt Ben's nose greet her.'Good morning baby..I'm so glax you didn't run off to work early today'she spoke softly sitting up and freeing him from her cuddle.She streatched rubbing her eyes.

"Of course not. I couldn't go anywhere without kissing you." He told her cheekily, reaching up to rub up and down her arms with a wide smile on his face. "How do you feel this morning?" He asked and tilted his head at her slightly.

Katherine smiled at his statement. He sure knew how to make her smile everymorning.'Fine...but still a bit worn out.I'm gonna go tan outside for my shoot, it's for victoria's secret, but before that hun do yoy want me to fix you some breakfast? 'She asked not realising that she hasd just told him she would pose in only lingerie infront of a room full of men.

He raised his brow and looked at her. "Victoria's secret?" He asked and groaned. "In front of all those men?" He asked and shook his head. He hated the idea of it but it wasn't too much he could do about it. "Babe, that's a bit extreme." He told her with a raised brow. "But no, I'll go make some breakfast for us both instead, how does that sound?

'Those men are very professional'she said defensively.'And it's not like they are gonna touch me or anything, so you dont have to worry about it Not for me, I" just have an apple'she said getting off bed and heading to the closet to put on her bikini

"Okay, they better not." He said and shook his head, though not sure why she would be defending them. He got them both an apple then returned to her and ate his apple with her.

Katherine had brushed ans put on her cherry red bikini., showing her perfect body."Thankyou'she said picking up a few things like glasses, magazine and pillow she opened the door, pushing the curtains apart and stepped out.

He continued to stay there all afternoon with her until it was time for her to leave. He told her goodbye and gave her a kiss. "Have fun. Not too much fun. And make sure none of them touch you." he reminded her and pecked her lips before watching her go to her shoot

After she was gone, he just took a seat on the couch and flipped through the channels, waiting for Katherine to get back home. Since she was modeling for strangers, he made sure that he would get her to personally model for him with things he wanted when she got back.

Katherine returned four hours later, entering her house after opening the door.'Babe?You in here?'she called out, keeping her purse on the couch.Her shoot had been excellent. She had got all positive feedbacks and no redo's either. Famished, she went to the kitchen, a big black tilled room equipped with everything since they both liked to cook

"Yeah, I am here." He called out to her and smiled before approaching her from behind when she entered the kitchen. "So, how did it go?" He asked, arms wrapping around her and kissing on her neck, hands starting to play with her hair, glad that she was back home now.

'Great'she chirped heating a leftover frittata. 'Everyone important seemed pleased.What did you do all day?'she asked him smiling as he playex with her hair

Katherine loved Ben greatly but sometimes his possessiveness scared her.She remembered every glare he gave to a staring man, every punch he threw and every curse he said for her protection. She didn't plan to leave modelling for a long time.Probably when they were married and expecting a child.But before that it was her only skill, and her hardwork, and she wasn't letting it go.

Back
Top Bottom