Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching a dom M to fulfil my desire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Hi..this is my first time in this site and I would like a roleplayer who could guide me sometimes, and also be a cruel, aggressive male dom to my sub.

I'm open to everything. .and to any genre you like.But I won't go too deep into supernatural right now but vampire×human is perfect.
Two things that turn me off-
Animal Sex
Same sex

I'm not in favor of rps where two zombie humans just concentrate on fucking.I like to have as much smut as possible but with emotions at every step.My character will cry and scream if YC rapes her.She will feel guilty for moaning when she is supposed to hate him.And I expect your character to have various emotions too.
Also, currently I'm looking smut with a nice plot.Even romamtic.
One plot in mind:
YC hires a girl just for the sake of his father, since she is the daughter of YC's father's friend.You agreed to hire her because you like her looks.She becomes your secretary. She does a good job but when she screws up you punish her like"No undie tomorrow, and I'll check".Soon you enjoy touching her and start to purposely mess up things to get a chance to punish her.Before you know she starts to mess up purposely too..
For this the male would be arrogant and creative in punishments.

And this was just an example. I could do this but if you have other plots please do contact me.

P.S.-Only RP via thread and pm

[/color]

P.P.S: if you are one of those coward males who quit or start ignoring the RP when they start to get bore, DO NOT CONTACT ME unless you learn how to treat your fellow roleplayer.

So contact me!

RE: Need a male dom for hardcore bdsm

"Slave trainer island/factory/school"

I could probably do something like that. though it would depend, you want this to be a shop of human slave girls controlled by vampires, or slave girls or many races being controlled by human males?

RE: Need a male dom for hardcore bdsm

Kiki said:
"Slave trainer island/factory/school"

I could probably do something like that. though it would depend, you want this to be a shop of human slave girls controlled by vampires, or slave girls or many races being controlled by human males?

Shop controlled by vampires sounds nice.In the morning the girls are for sale but if no one buys them the vampires enjoy them at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom