Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Twisted Romance (FxF and FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora-Bella

Moon
Hello, I'm Heather and welcome to my interest thread.

I like literacy, but i also prefer to keep responses short so I can get in more than one or two a day. I would say that 200-300 words is a good goal to set with more in parts that matter, such as the beginning. I also prefer dominant roles.

My more violent kinks are:
Physical Violence
Crying
Psychological manipulation
Abusive relationships
Edging
Orgasm Denial
Choking
Rape (I don't do roleplays where rapists and their victims fall in love. Despite this list, my conscience prevents me from RPing a story like that.)

However, while I like horribleness a lot, there always has to be a silver lining to any fucked up relationship. I am a huge fan of abused characters finding new people to love.

That was the idea behind this roleplay:

Once upon a time there was a girl and a boy who fell madly in love. And immediately afterwards it became a nightmare.

Plot: Your character (F) met mine (M) years ago and they started dating soon afterwards. They quickly fell in love and that's when my character started getting weird and eventually violent. After years of an abusive relationship, your character somehow becomes close to her boyfriend's sister and after a while they can't deny that they really do care for each other... in more than a friendly sort of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom