Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cute and fluffy RP - snuggles instead of sex - need one player, pref. female

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillyRed

Moon
I'd like to play in a fluffy RP. It doesn't have to be romantic, but I'd like one with lots of cuddly, snuggly affection rather than sexual affection, with a character who doesn't just sleep with people on the first date... unless you take the world "sleep with" in its literal form. :)

Decided to make an F-List for him, though it's barely a "fetish" list: https://www.f-list.net/c/david%20henrie/

While the celebrity David Henrie is listed, we don't have to play him as the celebrity - just as someone who happens to have that name. Or, if you did, some ideas I have:

Celebrity/Fan

- Doing a rewind, your character met him on the set of Wizards of Waverly Place and they hit it off. We could witness him breaking up with Lucy Hale there.

- Or she could be working with him, as an assistant or hairstylist in a movie he does in his future career and they hit it off.

I'm also willing to play with other celebrities. Selena Gomez and Jennifer Stone would be ideal, as well as other girls from Disney Channel at the time (Demi Lovato, Bridgit Mendler, etc.) Those could be set in the past or present. Of course, non-Disney Channel ones for the future would be applicable as well. :) Or heck, we could do one where he and Lucy Hale meet up again and make up. Or even a fictional celebrity.

If you don't want to do him as the celebrity, I'm open to many ideas, including

- He fills out a "Cuddle Buddy Application Form" at the request of his friend, then slides it in your character's dorm room and they go at it.

- He takes in someone homeless and offers cuddles for rent.

One other note: It doesn't even have to be romantic. They could just be best friends, or cuddle buddies

For any plans or ideas you may have, please discuss with me. I'm open on...

Kik - gruntydactyl
Skype - sweet.spooty.niblets
Email and AIM - roronoazolol@gmail.com
YIM - hardcoregrill
Or simply send a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom