Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Business Woman's Vacation (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

"Oh please,". She panted as she felt her heart race in sweet anticipation. "Please fill me with your hot sticky cum. Please let me cum." She panted and howled as he twisted her nipples. The flesh was bruising and it felt so great. She leaned her head back panting and howling in pleasure.

"Oh yes! Fuck yes!!" She panted and grinned and rolled her eyes up.

Ryan continued to pound her as hard as he could he knew he was moments away from cumming. "Here it comes you dirty slut..." Ryan then shot his load deep into her pussy. "mmm Yeah... Take it you slut..." He stayed in her for several moments then he pulled out of her. He walked over to the piece of fabric that was her blouse and wiped off his cock with it. Then he used it to wipe up the juices that were dripping from her body. Then he got dressed and untied her from the bed. He picked her up and took her to a small bathroom. There wasn't much there but a sink, a toilet and a shower stall. He pushed her into the shower stall, "Clean yourself up..." There was soap and shampoo in the shower. The glass of the shower stall was clear and fog resistant. Ryan then sat down on a stool that was in the bathroom.

She moaned and panted as he came deep inside her. It felt so good, but he made sure she didn't cum. When he wiped himself off, she whimpered her own need as he wiped her. When he untied her, she walked with him and panted her need. When he shoved her against the wall she moaned and began to finger herself right in front of him just to see what he would do. She was so close.

Ryan saw that Alli was fingering herself. He stood up an said, "No!" said Ryan as he pointed at her, "You don't do ANYTHING with out my permission! If you cum without my permission. I'm going to take you back into the dungeon, chain you back up, paddle your ass 10 times and then let you hang there standing on your tip toes for two hours! Now you get yourself cleaned up right now!"

She moaned and pulled out her fingers and looked at him sucking her fingers off. Turning on the water she washed herself thoroughly. She began lathering her body turning and dancing s bit for him teasing him. Alli Then stepped out and looked at him.

"Am I clean enough for you master?"

Ryan smiled when Alli followed her directions although there was a part of him that wished she had defied him. When she came out of the shower, he said, "Yes." then he handed her a towel. Once she was dry he said, "Let me show you where you will be staying during your time with me..." Ryan took her out of the bathroom and took her to a small room. All that was in the room was a small bed with a blue blanket and sheets. "Here you go... I'll see you later..." Ryan then closed the door and locked it behind him.

She then grinned and laid down and then thought she would see how watchful he was and began to finger her own pussy as she spread her legs to the wall as if taunting him. She needed a shower but now she was clean she was also going to finger herself to orgasm.

Ryan went in the dungeon and picked up the rags that were once Alli's clothes. He looked over the sizes and made notes. He was planing on rewarding her with clothes if she was good but not the ones that she brought. Those would be reserved for when she went home. He had clothes for the woman he had brought there.

He went up to his office and turned on the cameras he had hidden in the room. He saw that she was masturbating and he shook his head. She was going to have to be punished. He stayed in the office and watched her until she reached her climax. Then, he walked back in the the room as she was coming down from her climax, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouted, "I TOLD YOU YOU WE'RE NOT TO CLIMAX UNTIL I TOLD YOU TO!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her off the bed. He took her back to the dungeon and chained her back up. Then he picked up the paddle and smacked her ass hard 10 times. "Now you stay there and think about what you did... I'll see you in 2 hours..." Ryan then walked out of the dungeon and left her hanging there by her arms, standing on her tip toes.

Amelia moaned as she rocked her hips up and down enjoying herself as she and hard against her fingers and was high on the orgasm when he came down. She giggled maniacly as he came down and dragged her to the dungeon.

As he gave her the swats she moaned turning into gasps. Her ass was killing her. She was exhausted by the time he left. After a while her muscles were trembling from being stretched and sweat rolled down her body.

Ryan walked back in the room, two hours later. "Well, slave. I hope you learned your lesson. But just in case you haven't..." Ryan walked over to the cabinet and took out a belt that had faux leather cuffs attached to the belt. He put the belt around her waist. Then he unchained her and put her arms into the cuffs. The cuffs would keep her from touching herself, "You are going to wear this belt for 24 hours. Now, I'm sure you are hungry, I made you some Dinner." Ryan sat Alli in a chair and put her ankles in cuffs attached to the chair. Then he came back in the room with a tray... On the tray was a bowl of oatmeal. Ryan pulled up another chair and a table. He sat down and then got a spoonful of oatmeal and put it up to her mouth, "Open."

She was trembling and exhausted. Sweat dripped off her body as she was sore all over. The fight was out of her for the moment. As he sat her in a chair, she winced and shivered. Her muscles trembled and twitched at being relaxed. Swallowing, she opened her mouth.

She sat in the chair and breathed softly even though she was aware of every muscle in her body.

Ryan smiled as Alli ate her oatmeal, "Good Girl." A short time later the bowl was empty. Ryan then removed her legs from the cuffs on her chair. Then, he took her to the bathroom. He put her in the shower and Ryan took off his clothes. Ryan turned the water on and started to wash Alli's body and hair. He didn't have sex with her while they were in the shower. Once he was done washing her, he got out of the shower, dried himself off then he dried her off. Once she was dry he sat her on the toilet and took one arm out of the cuffs, "I'll give you some privacy. Call me when you are done." Ryan then walked out of the bathroom.

Amelia sighed eating obediently. Her muscles and body for the moment were depleted and she ate what she was given. She felt him uncuff her legs and realize her eyes had drifted closed. She groaned as she was have dragged half carried to the bathroom. She had never felt this way in her life. Her muscles were on fire and exhausted but she herself felt rapturous.

As he put her in the shower she began to slide down the wall as her legs were still tired. She smiled watching him take off his clothes. She appreciated his body and loved how he was realistic. As he stepped in she groaned thinking he was going to tuck her, but he was so gentle in washing her body and hair she nuzzled his shoulder ahen she could leaning on him.

When it was over, she felt reborn and properly cared for. She sat on the toilet and watched him leave. After relieving herself, she looked up.

"Master I am done."

Ryan walked into the bathroom and flushed the toilet. He put her free hand back in her cuff, he stood her up and took her back to her bedroom. He put her on the bed and tucked her in. "Sleep tight, slave... Tomorrow your in for more of the same..." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and left locking the door behind him.

She bit her lip as he came in and flushed. Lifting her up, he put her hand back. Walking with him, she snuggled in as the draft of the basement made her nipples hard. When he laid her down she smiled as he tucked her in.

"Thank you master."

When he left, she curled up on her side and shut her eyes under the blankets and fell into a deep sleep.

Ryan then went upstairs to his bedroom and went to sleep. The next morning he made pancakes and bacon for Alli. He picked up the folding table from the dungeon and carried it to her room. He when in the room and found her still asleep. He set up the table and put the tray of food on it. Then, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. When she woke up he said, "good morning, Sleeping Beauty."

Ryan smiled and sat down in the chair he brought with him, and started to cut up the pancakes, "If you are a good girl today not only will I take the belt off of you and give you back the use of your arms, but I'll give you something to wear as well." Ryan then put a fork full of pancake up to her mouth.

"Then you will remain naked and the belt stays right where it is," said Ryan. Ryan put a piece of bacon up to her mouth, "Unless you are allergic to pork or you can give me a good reason, you are going to eat this bacon."

Ryan shook his head, and put the bacon in her mouth. "I'm glad you see your are enjoying yourself... That will make things easier for you." Ryan then put another forkful of pancake up to her mouth.

"For over a year now," said Ryan as he continued to feed her, "I've always dreamed of kidnapping women and keeping them as my sex slaves. I made my fortune in the business world and I decided to retire from the rat race. I figured doing it this way was much more legal then just kidnapping random women off the street." Soon Alli had finished her breakfast. "Time now to work off that food." Ryan picked Alli up and took her back in the dungeon. He put her on the bed and started to take his clothes off.

"Well I am happy you made the switch." She giggled as he pulled her up and moved to the dungeon and was laid on the bed. She grinned and watched him take off his clothes. With a broad grin, she growled and wiggled her fingers at him wanting to touch him.

"Look at that hot body." She purred in appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom