Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Business Woman's Vacation (Ryanmo97 x loneiysong)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He was able to retire early. He sold the business and built a cabin in the woods, with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also had a dungeon built in the basement, so he could start a new business. He would give women who fantasize about begin a sex slave a chance to live out their fantasies for the weekend or longer.

Over the next year, Ryan had built up quite the reputation in the BDSM community. He had quite a few very satisfied costumers, mostly business women who needed a break from the rat race. He had just finished up another successful vacation and was in his office doing the books, when the phone rang, "Hello, Morris Vacations..."

Amelia was a woman. A very successful woman. However, she was a sexually starved woman. Her craving was a man who could take from her what they wanted. No one knew about her wants. The way she ran a leather riding crop along her thighs when she was alone. No man wanted a woman that they knew was more powerful than them. She was flipping through her favorite BDSM magazine that she had under an assumed name.

Seeing an advertisement for vacations, she licked her full red lips in anticipation. She dialed the phone number. Leaning back, she smiled hearing the voice.

"Hello, I would like to reserve a week." She cleared her throat and ran her fingers over her red hair pulled into a bun.

Ryan smiled "A week.... sounds good," He didn't do many week vacations most of the women he dealt with just wanted a weekend getaway. " My name is Ryan by the way." He said as he took out a pad of paper and started to take some notes, "So... Tell me a bit about yourself and about the kind of vacation you are looking for... I want to do my best to make your fantasy come true, so don't hold back."

"My name is Alli." She used her assumed name and then grinned and sighed looking over the picture.

"I want a no limits week. Don't leave any visible marks, don't kill me, I want to be taken and used like a sub. Other than what is stated I have no rules or limits. I want to be a slave to pleasure and a slut." She whispered and hit her lip feeling so aroused.

Ryan listened to Alli and wrote down what she was looking for, "All right... Now a few things. This week won't come cheep. A week with me costs $25,000. I will give you the bank account that you can send the money to. I need the money in that account by 5 PM on the night before you start your vacation. I will need an address to send you the contract I need you to sign before we start our vacation. It's a pretty simple contract that gives me legal right to do whatever I want to you and you consent to it and won't come back and say I kidnapped you and raped you. The contract must be on your person in a bag or briefcase when you start your vacation, or the vacation will be canceled and I won't refund your money. Now, I need to know a day and an approximate time that you would like me to come and get you to start your vacation."

"I will sign it but I want to send you paper that will be an agreement that you will not divulge what is to happen between us. I will settle for a fax if you wish to keep your ambiguity." She smiled and gave him the address. She had her own rules to put in place.

"I would like it for it to be this next Sunday at 12:35" and she gave the address to a public parking structure. She touched her thigh feeling her heart race.

Ryan smiled when Alli asked for him to sign a confidentially agreement, "I will be more than happy to sign that for you..." Ryan gave her a phone number she could send the fax too. He wrote down the day and time she wanted to be picked up, "Very good... Now I would like you to wear what you would wear on a normal work day.... Also, you should have a extra set of clothes either stashed in your car or in your briefcase... The clothes you wear when I 'pick you up' won't make it the week you are with me... Now, One more thing... I use a safe word system.... If at any time the vacation is to much for you, say the safe word and I will refund half of your money, Your safe word with me is going to be 'Rainbow' Now is there anything else you think we need to discuss today?"

"No. The fax will be sent today from my offices of 'Muse Publishing'." She smiled and hanging up, she put her confidentiality form into the fax machine and sent it. When she was done she made the return number her phone at home and deleted any trace of sending it.

She grinned and got ready.

The day of her abduction, she had a bag packed full of comfortable and sexy clothes. She put her signed paper on top. Dressing in a black with white pinstripe skirt and matching jacket. Stockings and heels. A red blouse and her red hair was pulled back in a bun. She wore a pearl necklace and matching pearl earrings. Her make up was done and perfect.

With a soft sigh, she put her bag in the trunk of the car and took off in the direction of their meeting place. The money was paid in full well before Saturday night. She sat back in her car as she parked. She got out putting her keys into her jacket pocket and looked out of the window and saw the street. Her heart was racing hard.

Ryan looked over the confidentially agreement and signed it. Then he sent her the contract she needed to sign. He checked his bank account on Saturday night and found the money was there. He smiled and got ready to pick up his next guest. He arrived early and waited for her to show up. He saw he car pull up and then she got out and looked out at the city in front of her. He came up behind her and clamped his hand over her mouth. "Keep your mouth shut..." He forced her to the ground. Then, he shoved a gag in her mouth, blindfolded her, tied her arms behind her back and then her ankles together. He picked her up and took her keys out of her jacket pocket. He carried her to his car and put her in the trunk. Then he went back to her car and found the bag. He made sure the contract was in it and it was. Then he got back in his car and started to drive to his house.

She gasped and jerked back trying to get out of the hold, wanting him to subdue her. She was not going to be an easy fuck which was what she wanted. She wanted to be overthrown. She wanted to be captured. She even threw in some of her self defense moves. But he was strong and capable.

She struggled and screamed. She struggled trying to get out of her bondage. She after all paid for it and this guy came highly recommended. She had gotten her wrists loosened by the time he came in and she screamed kicking at his chair.

Ryan was glad that Alli fought back. To him that would make the week more fun. He could hear her kicking and screaming in the trunk as he drove. Once he got her home, he opened the trunk and saw that she had her wrists loose from the bindings. He tighten them back up then he picked her up and carried her downstairs to the dungeon.

He got her downstairs and took her to the center of the room. He untied her arms and quickly put her wrists in a set of shackles that hung from the ceiling and Then he untied her ankles and put them in a set of shackles attached to the floor. Ryan removed her gag and blindfold and smiled, "Welcome to your new home, Alli... Your old life is gone... from now on you will be my sex slave. How well you are treated is all up to you." Ryan reached into his back pocket and took out a pair of scissors, "Since you are now a slave, you no longer have the right to wear clothing." Ryan then started to cut her jacket off.

Amelia struggled and screamed feeling him pick her up and drag her, she continued to struggle. She gasped as she felt her arms raised and screamed struggling. When she looked at him she screamed pulling and struggling. She kicked out at his legs and screamed as he pulled out scissors.

"No, no stop. Please stop." She panted. "This is Armani!" She wailed as he sawed through her clothes.

Ryan ignored Alli as she screamed and tried to kick at him. She couldn't kick very far because of the shackles around her ankles. He cut the buttons off her jacket then he cut down each arm of her jacket from her wrists down to her waist. The Jacket then fell off her of her body and onto the floor. Then, he repeated the same process with her blouse. Once her blouse was on the floor he put the scissors in the waistband of her skirt and cut down. Then, it fell off her body. Ryan Then walked around her to get a good look at what kind of underwear she was wearing.

Ryan smiled as he looked at her underwear, "Very nice..." he said, "Too bad I have to cut them off of you..." Ryan then cut each strap of her bra and then between the cups and the bra then fell to the floor. Two quick snips on either side of her her hips and her panties fluttered to the Floor. Ryan then got on the floor and removed her shoes, which forced her to stand on her tiptoes while he cut her stockings off. Ryan then stood up and did another walk around Alli to get a good look at her naked body.... "Mmm... Nice... Very nice..."

Her breaths were full. Soft pink nipples stood proudly on pink areoles. She had gotten a wax in sweet anticipation for this day. She whimpered and looked at him.

"What do you want? Please stop." She whimpered even though her pussy was glistening with her want. She stood there, stretched, not sure where she was. But her mind was racing. Ohh how much she wanted this man to be her dark knight.

"You don't tell me what to do," said Ryan, "as far as what I want, I already told you that. You are here to be my sex slave" Ryan then took her hair out of the bun it was in, "There... That's much better... Now, I strip the final thing I can from you... Your name... You will no longer be called Alli... For now, your name will be slave... If you are good... I'll give you a new name..."

Ryan stepped away from Alli and went over to a cabinet he unlocked it and took something out. When he walked back over to her, she saw he was holding a wooden paddle with three holes drilled in the end. He walked up behind her and asked, "What is your name and why are you here?"

She flicked her hair back and forth a bit to make sure that it was totally free. Her hair was soft and perfectly wavy. She watched him walk away and grab a paddle. She nearly came on the spot. Her ass was going to be red by the time this was over.

"My name is Alli and I am here because you brought me here." Ohh yes, she was a bad girl. A very bad girl. He was going to have his patience tried.

"Wrong!" said Ryan. Then he tapped her ass a couple of times with the paddle then he wound up and hit her hard on the ass with paddle there was a loud "THWACK!" that seemed to echo through the dungeon. He it her just as hard 4 more times then said, "Your name is slave... you are here to be my sex slave and do whatever I say..." Ryan then proceed to hit her hard on the ass 5 more times and then asked, "What is your name and why are you here?"

She groaned and rolled her eyes and panted as he hit her ass hard. Moaning in pleasure, she arched her back and moaned. She gripped the chains and panted. Her sex was openly drooling by now and her ass was an angry red. She panted and shivered. Her body more aroused than it had ever been in her life.

"My name is Slave and I am here to be your sex slut and do whatever you tell me to. I am here for your pleasure."

Ryan smiled as Alli moaned as he paddled her. When she responded correctly he said, "Very good, slave..." Ryan then removed her necklace and earrings. He then placed a simple black collar around her neck he made it tight but not to tight. Ryan then took her ankles out of the chains on the floor and then removed her wrists from the chains over her head. Ryan then took her over to a bed on the side of the room. He tied her wrists to the headboard and her ankles to the foot board. Once she was secure he started to take his clothes off.

As he took his shirt off Alli could see that Ryan took good care of his body. He didn't have six pack abs but he had very little body fat. When he took of his pants and boxers she got her first look at his hard 9" cock. He climbed up on top of her and without warning shoved his hard cock right in her very wet pussy.

She grinned as he took off her things and shivered. She felt the collar be tightened and she trembled. When he took her off of the chain she collapsed against him as her legs would stand on their own. She gasped and hissed as her red ass made contact with the bed. Struggling and fighting him, she was soon tied down.

Blue eyes watched as he took off his clothes. With groan she began to struggle and try to get away as he climbed on her. "Don't don't." She whispered. Then he shoved in and she screamed and struggled. "No stop!" She howled and bucked against him. Her walls gripped him tightly.

Ryan ignored Alli as he started to fuck her. He grabbed onto her nipples and twisted them, "mmm Yeah," he said, "You are so tight... It must have been a long time since someone gave you a good fucking... Well, that will change." Ryan smiled and continued to pound her pussy.

She wanted to fight, but fuck he felt so good. When he twisted her nipples she arched up and moaned loudly as her walls gripped his long hard cock. She panted and moaned rolling her eyes. "Oh yes, harder treat me like the slut I am." She panted and felt him press into her cervix.

"Ohh yes master. Oh yes." She panted as her body became slick from sweat. The need inside of her was so great she fought back an orgasm.

Ryan smiled when Alli asked him to treat her like the slut she was and he enjoyed it when she called him master. She was like most of the women he did vacations with. In real life they loved the power of their jobs but in their fantasies they wanted to be treated like sluts. He continued to fuck her for several minutes then said, "MMM yeah..." he said as he continued to pound her harder and harder with each stroke. He twisted her nipples again and said, "I'm going to fill you with my cum, slave..." Ryan could feel the cum building in his dick.

Back
Top Bottom