Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia

Dust
... writing partners! What did you think I was going to say? :p Okay, lets get my limits out of the way first.

LIMITS: Bestiality, Mind Control, F/F, Tentacles, etc (MUST be human or humanoid), Sex slave, etc.. I lean heavily towards romance, so if it's something you KNOW would not work in a romantic novel, it'll probably be a no for me.

HERE'S MY F-List

Pairings: brother/sister, stepbrother/stepsister, cousins, half-brother/half-sister (sorry won't do parent/child or niece/uncle). Strangers, Neighbors, Roommates, exes, friends, best friends, secret crushes, etc..

RP IDEAS: (I'll do my best to keep them brief)

1. Debt To Pay. You want us to be more than friends, I don't want to risk ruining what we already have. Friendship yes, but I don't want anything more than that from you. That's what I told you anyway, several times. It's a lie of course but I still turn you down every time you ask me out on a real date. But then things start turning in your favor. My brother is a horrible gambler, and he lost a ton to you. However, you are willing to forget the entire debt, IF I'll agree to be more than just your friend.

2. Captured Princess. To put it briefly, my kingdom lost the war. My parents and older brother are dead. And I ... am being held prisoner, by you. This is still my land, these are still my people, but your Father's army invaded and forcefully took it away. The king and queen, my parents, killed. Most of our army wiped out. And why? For you Prince. Your father as a birthday present wanted to give you your own kingdom to rule. My Kingdom. What use to be my kingdom. In order to gain the trust of the people of this land, your advisers suggest that you and I marry. Because in the hearts of my people, now that my parents are dead, they see me as the rightful ruler. Good luck convincing me to agree to be your wife.

3. Conjured. Basically, you were cursed never to find your soul mate, by a very powerful enemy. The curse ending, only after you had finally killed him. With the curse lifted you were able to locate me. There's a problem though, your soul mate is surprisingly not like you. Your kind lives for centuries, you could possibly live forever if you didn't have enemies that want you dead. But I'm just an ordinary human woman who doesn't even know your kind exists outside of books and movies. While sleeping peacefully in my bed, your magic users conjure me to you.

That's it for now. I have more which I'll probably add later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom