Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For Pleasure or Profit | Literate Sub | MxF, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittlePup

Meteorite
Hello!

While I enjoy a little bit of romping in the sheets, I prefer it to be rooted in some kind of interesting plot. Lucky for you, I have a plot in mind~

The doors between the human world and the demon world have opened wide, making it commonplace for all sorts of creatures to be spotted living amongst the human population. As humans do best, many have exploited the arrival of these demons for personal gain. Underground gambling rings have been popping up, providing an arena for demons to willingly or forcibly fight for money for human handlers. Slave markets provide a wide array of "exotic" demons for purchase, yanked from their homes in the demon world.

The story would follow an individual who has decided to purchase my character from one of the markets in order to be their pet [a kitsune]. As time passes and things happen, your character would realize that she has the potential to be a demon strong enough to do well in the ring and decides to invest time and resources to get her to that point.

There are multiple paths the story could progress from there - perhaps one of the trainers your character hires begins to feel sorry for my character and tries to save her from being exploited? Or maybe my character eventually goes from hating/being scared of your character to in love/attached?

Method of play: threads or PMs.
Kinks: F-List

I've been roleplaying since AOL chatrooms were a thing, so I kindly expect that my partner be able to write multiple paragraphs per post. I'm also open to multiple characters, and would like this to be as collaborative of an effort as possible.

While this account is new, I am not new to BM. ^_^

PM me if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom