Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

Krystal shrugged. "I am interested in jeremy, but I really like you too chris. Besides, i don't think jem will ever notice me now that his ex is in town." She admitted, sighing. She didn't want to make it sound like he was second best, because he wasn't. Not at all. She loved them both, even if she thought that jeremy would never see her in that way.

"You should. She's pretty ingenious when it comes to costomes. Don't know where she finds the time." He admitted, pulling her closer to him. He was still deeply damaged about Anya, even if he was falling hard for Alais. The man was beyond confused. "Of course. Only you." He said, smiling and nuzzling, content to just be with her.

Chris frowned slightly thinking about that as he considered it feeling hurt for a moment before smiling slightly."he does. He's just to dense to see it. Sorta bow seb still in love with anya, but won't admit it but everyone knoes."

Alais smiled nodding a little, cuddling against him, sleepy and content with him before yawning."we should probably get some sleep probably."

Krystal gave him a kiss. "Yeah. Though with sebastian, I think its more that he feels badly because he thinks her rape and miscarriage is his fault." She admitted, snuggling close to him. It was nice to be in someone's arms for a change.

Sebastian nodded picking her up. "Direct me to your room, milove."

"Probably, but they both needed out. They were killing each other handling things there."Chris sighed softly, closing his eyes, simply content to be with her for now.

"That way."She smiled smiling a little as she directed him, and was mostly asleep before they'd even settled into bed.

Two days later, Chris smirked a little as he slid into the chair across from Sebastian, looking amused as he watched the man start cook. Knowing they had a few hours privacy, which was good. And he knew krys was keeping Alais busy down on the beach with the newest set of comic poses she needed for a scene, having needed a model to act through the scene, having discovered more then any other artist he knew, Alais liked having things exactly right. "So. Want to talk about your girl?And how you're doing?"He asked worried about him, and knowing that the girls would come back eventually, they were all having dinner together.

Krystal noddex. "Ican sympathize though. I went through it myselfvwith seb, remember? Dmitri would have been such a good boy. He'd be turning 6 soon if he were here." She admitted, sadness in her expression. She wished Dmitri had survIved, and chris was the only one who really knew.

"Okay."he said, finding the riom easily at her direction, amused that she was falling asleep. "Rest, love" he told her, putting her in bed before stipping and joining her.

Sebastian smiled as he cooked. "Alais has lived an interesting life. Married at 16. Grew up in a cult. Her asexualness is because of that. I think i'm helping her see the joy of sex though. " he told chris, chuckling.

"I know, poor seb.'Chris sighed softly, nuzzling her a little, falling asleep.

"Seriously?"Chris stared, startled, that hadn't been what he expected. he'd truly thought she was asexual, not simply trained to be so mostly. "That's insane. And good. I can't quite think of a better guy to help with that. I mean, all your fans seem to agree you'd be amazing at sex."Chris teased a little, though he was still worried about how the other was doing.

"Yeah. I still deal with dmitri, so i can't imagine how much he hurts." She admitted, snuggling him close, pulling the couch out, and started falling asleep herself. All that work she did on his party had taken its toll.

Sebastian nodded. "Yes seriously. She got out cause he died and the FBI shut down the compound. She didn't know she wasn't normal." He admitted, telling him what Alais had told him. He sighed a little. "I'm doing better. I still hurt though." He told his friend, referring now to anya.

"Huh. You do find the oddest girls you know."He teased a little rolling his eyes slightly, looking amused before sighing. "Good....are you sure you're okay with this?I mean, you went from one serious relationship to this..."he sighed quietly, worried about his friend, but knowing the other mostly knew what he was doing sometimes.

"Itsbtrue. I think Krys is the mosg normal girlni've ever dated." He admitted with a vhuckle before her nodded. "I feel conflicted, chris. Onbthe one hand, I still love anya, and on the other, i'm falling for alais. I almost feel like i'm cheating on anya." He admitted sighing. This was tough for the man. He wasn't sure what to do. Sebastian smirked anlittle. "So, when are you gonna go public with your relationship? So far just me and alais know about you and krys." He asked, looking curious.

"I know. But Anya's not coming back. You deserve to be happy Seb, if Alais makes you happy..."Chris shrugged hating it because he knew it wouldn't be easy for sebastian to simply move on, especially when anya had left without any warning. "Hm, probably after con. I'd rather not get mobbed before hand."

Sebastian nodded. "I know I do, and she does, but it still feels unfinished. Like I missed something" he admitted, sighing. He chuckled a little. "I meant to our friends public. Not public public." He admitted, chuckling

"well, maybe you'll get lucky and you'll talk to her sometime. A long time from now. It's not happening now."Chris smiled a little before snickering. "Oh, well, probably after. I'm enjoying this whole thing, watching Rob try to guess who I'm dating. his latest theory is I'm dating Scar."

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, maybe. Hopefully everything will all work out." He said, not really sure exactly where all of this was going. He chuckled. "You and scar? I could see it, but you and krys are way better. Can't wait to see the look on jeremy's face when you go public after con." He said, amused grin on his face. "Thag is going to be funny to see, especially considering Jeremy is so bad at bets and is probably betting with rob on who you're dating right now" he told the other, knowing their friends.

"Jeremy'll probably die or something, and lose a bet all at once. it'll be epic."Chris snickered at the idea.

Nearly two weeks later Alais made a face as she slid her badge on, looking around her in slight amusement as she finished putting on the outfit krys had chosen. "You know, I thought I was used to the attention from simply being a artist here. Showing up with you guys is a whole new experience."She snickered a littel

sebastian stickered as well. "oh, definately. Its gonna be so bad." He said, smirking.

Sebastian chuckled. "Yeah, you get used to it. Its alot to handle though. I still get twitchy sometimes." He admitted, giving her a light kiss. Krys had did it again. Both their costumes were perfect. He still had no clue how she found the time.

Meanwhile, krystal gave chris a kiss as she puckedbhim up from his apartment. "Ready to go sweetie?" She asked, smiling.

"I'm sure."Alais smiled kissing him back as she considered their outfits in amusement. Dressed as black widow, the beautiful delicate woman looked even more breakable as the notorious spy. Even if for once, her black hair was dyed red, a red so deep it looked like blood spilled under moonlight."At least you get to keep your mask for the most part, can't be cap without it."

"Yea. I'm ready."Chris grinned as he walked out, wearing the commander rogers uniform from his time as director of shield, looking ready to roll.

Sebastian smiled at her. "The red suits you." he told her, remembering when she'd come back from krys's with red hair. He'd thought she was even more beautiful. He chuckled a little. "Yeah. But you look even prettier." he told her, smiling.

Krystal gave him another kiss. "You look really handsome, captain." She told him, eagar to jump him after con that night, staying in the hotel together.

"Does it?"Alais smiled because while she'd dyed it, she'd refused to cut it, so the nearly waist long hair was tied back in that hasty knot that he always claimed made him want to fist a hand in it. "So, you're telling me I'm not pretty all the time?"she teased as they headed in.

"Thanks.You look good to."He smiled kissing her back, settling in his seat as she drove. "You get alais' hair done?"

Sebastian smiled. "Yeah, it makes you look like a porcelain doll." He told her, kissing her head lightly. He did love the bun. It was sexy. "You are pretty allbthe time. The red just accentuates it." He told her smilingbas they walked in.

Krystal smiled, blushing a little. "Thanks. I felt dressing like agent 13 was appropriate." She said, referring to her best friend in the movies neice. She smiled again. "Yeah. Wait till you see her. She looks really differnt, even if the red suits her." She told him, landing at the convention center.

"About as breakable as one to. How is it Scar makes natasha look amazing and kickass, and I just look ready to break?"She sulked a little pouting even as she rested a arm around his waist, while they hadn't exactly announced they were dating, neither had they gone out of their way to hide it either. "Good save there, Winter."She teased a little.

"It was. You look good."He promised looking amused as they headed inside, eyes widening a little. "Yu're right, the red does look good on her."

Sebastian chuckled a little. "You just have a delicate beauty. Scar Doesn't." he explained, smiling at her. He also thought maybe a cat's eye could help, but he wasn't sure. He chuckled. "Its not a save whennits the truth." He said, kissing her head.

Krystal smiled and blushed. "Thanks chris" she said with a smile, chuckling as they walked in. He could be so funny. "told you. I think it brings out even more of her natural beauty." she explained, walking over to them. None of them knew Anya was here.

"Yea. We'll it's kinda annoying."Alais said though she looked more amused then upset at the idea.

"It does. Which will make it even more amusing when everyone realizes she's got seb wrapped around her fingers."chris snickered nearly crawling out of his skin when be heard a husky chuckle."well he always had a weakness for girls."Anya smiled a litfle as she walked in behind them

Sebastian fake sulked. "I'm sorry." He said, hugging her close.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah. The fangirls are gonna be rabid." She admitted, turning as she heard that distinct accent, but not coming from sebastian. "Anya. Its good to see you!" she said, smiling, though her eyes widened, pulling at chris's costume. "Ah, Chris? Things just got even more complicated." she told him, seeing anya's swollen stomach. So she hadn't miss carried after all.

"They are indeed."Anya agreed with a small smile, looking at the other woman, "It's good to see you to Krys." "..."Chris' eyes went huge, glancing at Krys. "Hey anya."he muttered kissing her cheek, squeezing Krys' hand. "I'll go warn teh other two."he muttered already making his way towards sebastian and alais

"His fans are rabid in general." She admitted, smilingbat anya. She wasn't sure what to do. "So, how've you been? i guess we all just thought you miscarried, even you, huh?" She asked, not really sure how this was gonna go. She knew sebastian would be devastated she hadn't told him when she'd realized.

Sebastian looked curious as Chris came over, worry in his eyes. "Hey Chris. what's up? You look like you've seen a ghost." he said, looking concerned and worried. Chris was usually the most calm out of all of the guys.

Back
Top Bottom