Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

Sebastian blushed at being caught twitching, even if it weren't for the reason chris thought. "I have no doubts." he said simply, rolling his eyes a little as he put on the last part of his suit. His body was relaxed now, and he had a sullen expression on his face, looking ever like bucky barnes as krystal and jeremy came in. She hugged chris. "Are you staying awike, cap? We could get lunch." She asked, knowing she had to drop jeremy back at his apartment because his ex was flying in. They are still close.

“Very James Barnes. Sullen and annoyed.”Alais teased looking amused as she shifted on her chair, settling in to get relaxed and comfortable as she tried to decide how to pose him, reaching out to move him a bit, dipping his head a little, fussing with his hair a bit to get it perfect before settling in to draw. “Yea, I am. Was going to ask these two if they wanted to grab lunch actually.”Chris said smiling a little.

Sebastian smiled before returning to his pose. "Well, it is the idea." He said simply, letting her do whatever she thought necessary. Krystal smiled at chris, shaking her head. "No, how about we go out just us. We never do that anymore." she said, her eyes showing her genuine need to be near someone, fearing that Jeremy would get back together with his old girlfriend. That was part of the reason she was so sad and uneasy. She secretly didnt think that she was good enough for jeremy.

“True, though it constantly amuses me how much of your characters bleed into your real lives.”Alais snickered a little watching him, before tilting her head. “Comfortable?”she asked pausing to watch him. “Well, okay then. That works.”Chris said shrugging a little as he followed her towards the door. “Bye you two. Now don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.”Chris said smirking at sebastian, teasing him just a little, because he knew sebastian didn’t know just how asexual alais was about things.

Sebastian nodded. He was comfortable. "Yeah. Thats true." He said, raising an eyebrow at chris's comment. He had to be like bucky now, so he showed little emotion. Krystal grinned at Chris, pulling him just slightly. "Brilliant. what are you in the mood for? I'd like sushi." She admitted, smiling as she walked over to her car. She just needed someone right now, and chris made her feel better. She had no idea how he felt about her.

Chris grinned back at Sebastian, definitely looking amused. Snickering to himself as he followed Krystal out. “Sushi sounds good.”he said silently snickering. “So, how long do you think it’ll take Seb to realize how asexual Alais is?”

Alais was quiet as she drew, finishing with a smile as she looked up at him.”I’m done if you want to move.”She said, smiling pleased with the assassin sniper pose with the captain america shield resting against his side. They might not have made the civil war movie yet, but she was ready for when the soldier became the captain.

Krystal smiled. "Cool. We'll go to my new resturaunt. Its a sushi place." she said, driving off as she chuckled. "Who knows. He can be denser than jeremy sometimes." She joked, but you could see the sadness there. She liked both Chris and Jeremy, but somehow didn't believe she deserved them. When the got to the resturaunt, they were seated in a quiet corner. "So, sebby said you had something fo wanted to ask me?" She said, looking curious as she sipped her tea.

Sebastian smiled, stretching. He let out a soft yawn As he quickly put his clothes back on. "So, krys and chris? You think it will last, Jer?" He asked, trying to see if he could get a reaction out of the older actor.

“Kay.”chris said following her, looking amused. “Hm, sometimes.”Chris agreed smiling as he followed the woman,”Huh?Oh. Not really. Just had no idea if you needed anything for your birthday.”he said shrugging a little.

“Hm?”Jeremy frowned looking up from his chair, shrugging. “Maybe.”He said simply studying the other man.

Krystal raised an eyebrow in that way that just knew he was lying. "If I need anything, Chris? How very cap of you" she joked, taking another sip of her tea. She took in a breath, cheeks tinted pink as she looked at him. She needed to ask someone other than sebastian or indio, who were already biased. "would you date me, chris? I mean, i've been throwing him hints since i was 18 and hes never gotten it. Am I just that undateable?" She asked, looking a mixture of frustrated, embarrassed and sad. Now with Jeremy's ex hanging around, things would make her just want to cry.

Sebastian shrugged. "Yeah. I mean he's been pining for her for years. Hes finally gonna ask her out though. We'll see how it goes." He said, taking a drink of water in a sxy way. He was aware Alias was watching and was curious as to what she might do. He was still clueless.

The next day, it was cooler, but still ver hot, so sebastian had an idea. "Hey, Alias, what if we do an picture at a pool? I have one at my place we could use. It could just be us. My head is hurting from trying to deal with the others. As much as I love them, i want their drama over." He said with a laugh, just kind of sitting under the vent. He was relaxing, but also wanted to treat her to something nice. He figured a swim would be nice, help cool off. He still hadn't realized how asexual she is, though he was very curious about her. "We can take your sketch pad and such ans start from there. You can swim too." He added, getting up, wonding what she'd think of the idea.

Alais paused looking up from her drawing pad, looking startled as she considered him. “Sebastian Stan in a pool. I think every fangirl you ever had just died a happy death just at the idea of me drawing it.”She teased before nodding. “let’s. I just have you in today, and you’re right. They’re making my head hurt.”She looked amused as she gathered her things, tilting her head. “Give me your address, I’ll meet you at your place after I stop at mine.”She smiled holding out her phone to let him put the address in for google maps.

Sebastian chuckled. "Yeah, i think the only ones who didn't die are my exes." He said, referring to his few girlfriends over the years. This had been a good idea. He took the phone, putting in the coodinates. "I feel like bucky barnes, but fair enoughh." He said with a chuckle, handing her back the phone. He smiled. "I'll just head over there then." he said, already planning on making her lunch, because he was a gentleman, and he'd invited her.

"I'm aure."she snickered a laugh shaking her head in amusement."I'll see you there soon."she promised heading out herself pausing only long enough st home to change into her black and tel bikini, under a pair of Jean shorts and a tank top. Smiling as she ot to his house she pulled in knocking lightly on the door before letting herself in."sebastian?"she called looking around for him

Sebastian chuckled, heading out the door. "Alright, see you there." He said, driving off, handing there quickly. He paysed only a moment to put on his swim trunks, smiling as he walked to the kitchen. Themells of home cooked romanian and american food wafted through the house as she stepped in, sebastian calling out. "In the kitchen!" He yelled, wearing only his low rising swim trunks and a "kiss the cook apron.

Alais looked amused as she saw him cooking, her dark hair bound back in a lovers haste knot, her usual way of carelessly taking care of it, just getting it out her face. "It smells amazing in here."she smiled as she past him, kissing his cheek,"for the cook."she teased following the aprons instructions though had it been almost any woman but alais, they'd taken more then a simply brush against his cheek.

Sebastian blushed a little. "Thanks. Just making some romanian food. Would you like any food in particular?" He asked, already having made his signature pene alla vodka from scratch, pasta and all. He blushed at the kiss to the cheek, frying up some kind of meatball and salting the oil. "Make yourself comfortable. Lunch will be very soon." he said, smiling and humming softly.

"French fries to go with that pasta, but no. Everything looks amazing. I'm not overly picky about food."be he smiled settling down on one of the barstools at the island in the kitchdn, she set her sketch book, something he'd gotten used to, casual doodling, not really working on anything, simply something to keep her hands busy.

Sebastian chuckled. "I noticed that when we wdnt to dinner. they're already in the fryer." He said with a smile, the trash obviously full, looking as though he'd been cooking for hours. He smiled at her. "There's soda or wine or beerin the fridge if you're thirsty." He said, smiling at her doodling. He liked that she seemed comfortable.

“You look like you’ve been cooking for hours, instead of just one.”She teased looking across the kitchen as she got up to get herself a drink, pausing as she considered her choices before grabbing a glass of wine, settling back into her seat with a smile, content in his company, as relaxed her in his space, as she was at having him in her space at the studio.

Sebastian chuckled again. "Thats what everybody says. I make a huge mess when I cook."he sai, grateful the maid would be here today. He didn't get much time to cook, so this was actually pretty relaxing. He smiled at her, thinking of what to say next. "Eat then draw, unless you wanna swim first?" He asked, curious.

“I can tell. You just seem like one of those guys who’d just be content to clean up later.”She teased a little before nodding, “Sounds good.”She smiled content, and comfortable in his house. “You know, you don’t have to talk. Silence works for me to.”She said, not sure why he’d invited her, if he wasn’t sure he actually wanted to spend time with her.

Sebastian blushed a little. "Actually the maid does it for me. She says shs happy doing it cause i pay her 2,000 a week after taxes." He admitted, showing off how much of a nice guy he is. He hated seeing anyone struggle like his mother had in romania. Here he chuckled, finishing the last bit of lunch, setting it on the neaby table. "I like talking to you. I would like to know more about you though. Will you tell me?" He asked curiously, setting two plates, the fries, pasta and utensils onbthe table before grabbingva soda. He only drank on occasion , but kept it around in case.

“You really are a good guy.”She teased looking amused a little at the idea of him paying someone so much to look after him as she sipped her wine. “Well. Okay.”She alais shrugged a little as she started to eat, looking amused. “I just turned 32, I went to princeton for art, but I grew up here. Married once, widowed young, and well, since then I’ve been working.”She shrugged as she ate."Not alot to tell."

Sebastian smiled. "I try to be." He said softly, taking a bite of his pasta, just relaxing. "Princeton. Thst's impressive. Sorry to hear about your loss though." He said, a question in his eyes but he was to afraid to ask. He didn't want to be rude and dredge up some possible tragedy fof her. If anything, he wanted to be the next one sh married, though he wasn't sure how to acomplish that.

“Not nearly as impressive as they think it is.”Alais snickered a little before shrugging, seeing the question in his eyes. “It was nearly 13 years ago. It’s a long time gone.”She shrugged with that careless smile that said even if she’d been married at 16, it hadn’t broken her, or messed with her to badly to have lost a husband that early. Though, considering her current asexual status, maybe it’d left her more harmed then she thought. “How about you?”she said studying him, tilting her head."Married, dating, other?"

Sebastian chuckled before nodding somberly. While he didn't know what it was like to loose a spouse, he had suffered loss. "at the moment, i'm single. The girl who I do like doesn't seeme to notice though." He admitted with a sigh, taking a few fries and eating them. He was sure she wouldn't realize he talked about her.

Back
Top Bottom