Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

"You're welcome. At least it'll give me a break from drawing people. Don't get mewrong, I enjoy comics but sometimes it's nice just to draw nature."she smiled a little before making a face at him, looking utterly adorable as she laughed."you are as shy as chris said you were. Given a line like that, Robert talked the whole time he visited.you I get something I could have read on wikipedia."she teased.

"Yea I guess. Where do you want to meet?"he said setting aside the book he'd been reading.

Sebastian smiled. "I'm glad to be of service." He admitted, deciding that each 5x2 should be worth $400.00. 2,000 was a fair price. He chuckled a little at her next comment. "I'm sorry. Its hard to open up in a crowded resturaunt." he said, chuckling a bit. He wasn't untalkative, just shy in crowds.

Krystal grinned. "Why don't yoh come over to mynplace? I've been itching to drive my new car, but its no fun alone, Jem." She said, chuckling slightly.

Alais smiled noding."I'm just teasing. If anyone knows how awkward it can be talking about yourself, it's me. Hell, I spend most of my days completely alone in my studio. This two weeks with you guys has been fairly weird really."she said finishing her food.

"Ah okay. I'll be right over ttheN."Jeremy said hanging up and heading for her place with a smile.

Sebastian nodded. "I can understand. When I get into a role, sometimes I get so into it I forget myself." He explained, taking another sip of his soda.

Krystal grinned, already picking out her clothes. "Brilliant. See you there." She said, hanging up the phone and going to put on a tasteful purple and black casual cocktail dress with matching heels.

Alais nodded looking amused as she finished, leaning back in her chair with a quiet, contented sigh, “I probably should be going.”She said biting her lip, not sure how to ask for the bill, not about to let him pay for it, but not sure how to avoid it either, having gone out to lunch with chris, she was well aware that none of them would ever let her pay for anything if given the option.

“So, what’s this we’re shopping for?”Jeremy asked as he walked in, looking amused.

Sebastian nodded, calling the waiter over for the check. The man was wuicker than she though, throwing down his card before she could even get hers out. He was a gentleman after all, and paying for a lady's food was proper. He smiled at her. "Don't worry about it. Call it a "welcome to the avengers" present." He said, knowing full well the cast would likely adopt the sweet artist.

Krystal chuckled as she put her earring in, coming out of her room. "Chris's birthday present. But would you like to go out to dinner first?" she asked, hoping he didn't notice the lightnpink blush on her cheeks.

Alais smiled a little tilting her head as he paid, sighing quietly. “If you insist.”she said, having argued with chris about it, and lost, she simply accepted it. “Thanks Sebastian.”She said blushing ever so slightly with a smile.

“Hm, dinner sounds amazing. Let’s.”Jeremy said looking amused. “Rob;s?”

Sebastian looked very determined. "I do insist!" He said dramatically, giving her one of his ovarie popping 1,000 watt smiles. "You're welcome."

Krystal grinned and nodded. "Sounds great! I'm in the mood for fries!" She said excitedly, grabbing her purse. She was just glad for the alone time with him.

Alais laughed at his words, “So dramatic.”She teased blushing ever so softly under his smile, because even her, who had no true interest in sex, found that smile pantie wetting. “So, I’ll see you in the morning?”she smiled as they headed for the car.

“Awesome.”Jeremy s miled before pausing as they parked, looking thoughtful as they got out of the car, smirking a little. “Is that Sebastian on a date?”He said snickering a little. Because as good looking as the man was, it was rare to actually see him on a date.

Sebastian chuckled. "Well,bI am an actor." He said with a bow, spotting krystal and jeremy out of the corner of his eye. Had inebof them finally confessed? Sebastian nodded. "Yeah. Tonorrow. What time?" He asked, letting her into the car.

Krystal chuckled, looking over where jeremy pointed. "No, that's just the artist whos doing our portraits. Chris told me about her." She explained, though she chuckled at jeremy's reaction. He was such a ham.

“True.”The woman looked amused before shrugging. “I’ll be in about 8, so whenever after that you want to show up, is fine.”She smiled at him, as she got into the car, settling back with a sigh, feeling tired.

“Ah. She’s pretty. We’ll have to invite her to chris’ party this weekend.”he looked amused as they headed inside.

Sebastian nodded. "After 8, got it. I might be around a little earlier, because i'm still on New York time. They're 3 hours later there." He admitted, getting into the driver's seat and bringing her back to her studio.

Krystal smiled. "Yeah we should. Something tells me that sebastian would like that." She said, just guessing by the man's mannerisms that he was starting a crush.

“Okay. I’ll see you then.”She smiled amused as they got back to the studio and waving goodbye as she left.

“Probably.”Jeremy snickered a little as they headed in to eat, amused because he knew that they’d eventually get to shopping.

In the morning Sebastian found her working on her newest cover piece for the Winter soldier comic, because they took the most time, she generally did the cover pieces first, then go from there. The avengers, and thor’s was already done, but the fierce look of concentration on her face said she wasn’t really aware of things anymore. “Morning Seb.”Chris said from his seat, half standing half reclining in full cap gear, smiling slightly at his friend.

Sebastian smiled. "Yeah, see you then." He said, watching her leave and go into the studio before leaving for his apartment.

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah. I'll do that when I go over there tomorrow for the agent krystal cover." She explained, walking into resturaunt. When they sat, krystal ordered an iced tea, an eggplant sub and some onion rings. She smiled at him, sipping her tea. She wasn't sure how to bridge the subject. "Do you wanna stay at my place tonight? After we shop, we could go swimming, and I have plenty of rooms. It gets kinda lonely when its just me in that big mansion." She admitted, slight blush on her face.

Sebastian smiled as he sat in a nearby chair, just watching her work. It was such a good looking cover, and hebliked watching her work. "Morning cap." He half joked, chuckling a little, though he grinned at Chris.

Jeremy tilted his head looking thoughtful before shrugging."I guess. We'll have to stop at my place to get clothes but I'd be fun. I mean I have to go in for my picture to. I just hadn't realized that our artist was so good looking."he snickered a little.

"Morning."Alais said belatedly looking up a little startled at his presence. She was so adorably focused on drawing really, that she hadn't been aware of the man arriving. "You are adorable. Never change."chris snickered as the beautiful woman blushed. Because despite being a good guy himself, cap loved making her blush, she was just so awkward sometimes

Krystal ignored his comment in favor of smiling and agreeing. "Yeah, she is. I don't thing she realizws ut though. Ofcourse we can stop at your place." she said, even if she'd planned on just buying him some clothes.

Sebastian smiled. "Morning alais" he said, chuckling at how focused she was. It was vcute, and it certainly paid Off. He workwas beautiful. "So, you'll work ofn krys's present ghis weekend?" He asked, wanting to make sure.

“That’s sort of awesome. Not something that’s common in LA, ignorance of beauty.”Jeremy snickered looking amused before shrugging as he ate. “So did you have any ideas of what you wanted to get chris?”

“Yea, I started it last night. Well, at least gathering what I needed to do it. I promise, I wont disappoint, it’ll be done.”She smiled as she worked. “What present?”Chris asked looking curious behind the cowl.

Krystal nodded. "No it isn't." She agreed, but there was a slight jealousy in her eyes. She wanted him, and here he seemed to be falling for someone else. She looked curious a moment. "Not sure. Probably something cap related and then maybe a nice suit. We all know how he likes his suits." She said, smiling a little.

Sebastian smiled. "Thats great. You rock. I'm sure I won't be." He told her, chuckling at Chris's question. "I commissioned her to make me 5 5x2 panel paintings of kyoto for krys's birthday next week. I figure she can hang them over her desk in her room. That wall is bare. Did you forget, cap?" He asked, knowing the man had a huge crush on her, but knew she liked Jeremy.

Jeremy snickered a little."you should get him a suit that looks like the cap suit. That'd be amusing."

"Good."Alais smiled relaxing at his words as she continued to draw. "ah. Shell like that."chris said blushing a little."and no I didnt."he said blushing a little that meant yes, he'd forgotten

Krystal chuckled. "That would be amusing. I'll think about it. Don't have time to make him one, i don't think..." she admitted, thinking about it. She wasn't quite sure.

Sebastian smiled. "I hope so chris. Seems she doesn't smile enough anymore. You should go get her something. Maybe make her see how much you flippen adore her. Lord knows Jeremy has no clue how he feels" he admitted, knowing that krystal did really adore chris, even if she had no clue he was in love with her.

“You might stop at the set, one of the costume people might know where you can get one.”Jeremy said thoughtfully looking amused. “but we’ll find something cap related today.”

“I know. I tried to cheer her up the other day, and she just wasn’t having it.”Chris sighed a little before making a face. “I’ll get her something.”he said sighing a little, knowing better then to try and win her away from jeremy, they were good together. “Okay, I’m done cap.”Alais said smiling a little as she showed him the final, tilting her head towards Sebastian.”Your turn.” Chris smirked a little studying sebastian, not about to mention that it seemed he was having his own crush, not when he knew it would just make them both uncomfortable

Krystal nodded. "Hmm, good idea, jem. Yeah, we totally will." She said as she finishred her 3rd iced tea. It was hot, and that made her thirsty, though she'd rather be hot than cold.

Sebastian nodded. "I think shes just feeling lonely cause she thinks Jer couldn't see her like that. But she does adore you chris. Ask her out. You might be surprised." He said, smiling at his friend. He hated seeing krystal so sad, and it seemed like chris could be just what she needed. He hoped the other would take his advice.

Chris tilted his head looking thoughtful as he considered his friend starting to strip out of his suit to change back into his normal clothes."I might." "You could ask me to leave you know."Alais said sounding more amused then anything that his was stripping down. "Why bother?you've drawn me in less."chris pointed out amused that for once a womanwasn't actually watching him undress, alais was watching sebastian, already plotting how she wanted to do his cover

Sebastian smiled. "You totally should Chris. She likes you." he said chuckling at alais, though there was a slight jealousy to his eyes. She'd drawn him in less? It made him twitch unnoticed. "I'm not putting on the arm. my costume is hot enough." Sebastian complained softly, casually stripping down to his. boxers and into his winter costume. He was glad they had AC.

Chris smirked a little Tilting his head at sebastian having seen him twitch."don't worry she's totally professiona drawing you inyour boxers. apparently she's got a running joke with rob to see who'd be the best underwear model." "Hey just cause its easier to get muscle movement and body lines better without Clothes in the way, doesn't mean I'm doing a underwear ad." "hm but we'd sell so many pairs of boxers."chris snickered mere as he dressed. "Whatever...and no you don't have to. I can add the arm in later."she promised sebastian as she looked up at him, not with list but a artists eye cod detail as she watched him.

Back
Top Bottom