Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artist's Touch (lady/krys)

Alais shrugged a little, going back to her working on the newest picture she was working on, a personal piece, instead of one for the comics, "It was stupid."She shrugged making a face. "He didn't want to leave anya to go out to dinner, and I wanted to. Got annoyed. it was stupid."She sighed as she returned to the picture, looking intent as she worked.

Krystal nodded. "I can understand. What he doesn't realize is he could of called one of us to stay with her. She can't do much of anything right now. But there's something else bothering you. I can tell. Whats up?" She asked curiously, still slight concern in her eyes.

"I told him that. But he doesn't want to go out without her, he's upset and worried something will happen."Alais shrugged a little sighing quietly as she worked, "..Nothing. it's fine. I'm okay, really. it was seriously just a stupid fight."

Krystal nodded. "Sebastian can be really stubborn. He love s tou both, and with anya so close tonher due date, hes panicking. He's not as strong as he looks." She admitted, sitting down near her, watching her work. "If you're sure, Alais. But really, things will get better once the twins are born and anya can move around again." she promised, wondering about alais. She thought maybe the woman might be pregnant.

"I know. I thought dinner out for the time would be good, give him a break.But whatever. He's spending the day in bed with her, so it's okay."She shrugged working on the picture of sebastian and anya together, the man resting his head on the woman's so very pregnant stomach. "I'm sure. really."She shrugged having no intention of opening up, because doing so broke so many rules of her past and training, and while she could talk to sebastian, he was so obsessed with anya at the moment, that the woman was feeling cut off from every support she'd managed to create for herself.

Krystal nodded. She remembered those days all to well. "That's good i suppose. That way if something does happen, he'll know." she said, smiling at the painting. It was very seb. She remembered when he used to do that to her stomach, whispering sweet romanian nothingsbto their unborn son. "Okay alais. Just know you can confide in me if you need to." She said, letting it go, even if she just knew there was more to it.

"Yea I guess."Alais shrugged, because she'd simply wanted some time with her boyfriend, having spent nearly every moment in the last month with anya, and being her, she was simply to submissive to demand time alone, even if she wanted some. "I know."She shrugged a little, smiling at the other woman before sighing as she looked down, stretching. "I probably should be going. If I hurry I can pick up dinner on my way home..."

Krystal smiled a little. "Alright. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. But don't be afraid to be more assertive alais. He loves you, and deep down hes a sub. Next time, just demand it. He'll listen." She said, speaking from personal experience. The man was extremely submissive when prompted. "I'm on my way to jeremy's. He said he had sometjingbyo talk to me about. Don't know what though." Shebsaid with A shrug, smiling at her. She didn’t like seeing the woman unhappy, but she wouldn't push. All things happen for a reason.

Krystal headed out yhe foor, getting into her lotus, driving off to Jeremy's mansion, curiosity in her mind. What could he possibly want to talk to her about? When she got there, she smiled, ringing the doorbell. "Jem? Its me. You said you wanted to talk?" She called, looking curious.

"I'm fine."Alais promised tilting her head. because while she heard the advice, she couldn't. she wouldn't be able to. any dominate emotions she had, was buried under years of training. sighing softly as she headed for the house. "Seb?"She called when she got there, stepping inside, holding the chinese bag as she walked in.

Krystal smiled. "Okay. I velieve you." She said, smilingbat the other before she left, hoping everything would work out okay for the 3 some.

"In the bedroom alais" he told her, poking his head out. Anya was resting, so they had time to theirselves. "So, krys texted. Sorry about earlier. I've kinda beennbeing a fixk, haven't I?" He asked, referring to how he'd been almost ignoring her in favor of anya.

Krystal headed out the door, getting into her lotus, driving off to Jeremy's mansion, curiosity in her mind. What could he possibly want to talk to her about? When she got there, she smiled, ringing the doorbell. "Jem? Its me. You said you wanted to talk?" She called, looking curious.

Alais smiled a little as she looked up at him, shrugging a little. "It's okay. I just thought you could use some time away."She smiled kissing his cheek, holding up the food. "Come on, we'll go put in a movie, and eat."

"I was thinking indiana jones marathon. Anya sleeps alot these days, we could just have a evening in, and if she needs us, we're just in the living room."She offered smiling slightly as she got them plates to start eating

Sabastian smiled, giving her a kiss. "That sounds wonderful. You're amazing alais, really. Have I told you today how much I love you?" He asked, kissing her again lightly before walking over to put in the first Indiana jones. He couldn't watch these movies without at least thinking of Rob's son once, especially since everyone calls him indy.

"Hm, I try to be."She said blushing ever so softly, before kissing him back, shaking her head. "No you haven't. we've spent to much of it arguging."She smiled a little even as she settled in to eat, smiling as the movie started.

Sebastian smiled and gave her a kiss. "You succeed." He said simply before he deflated slightly. He felt bad about today. He had been being kindnof a herk lately. "I'm sorry Alais." he told her, setting onto the couch, plate on a tray table his free arm around her and his dominant hand eating an egg roll.

"Good."Alais smiled beaming ay him happily, because really, that's all it truly took to set her world right. Was for sebastian to be happy. Smiling as she ate her rice she shrugged."it's okay. I didn't help either. I was tired and cranky to."she said willing to forgive him even if she wasn't ready to share her news yet, or to really tell him just how upsetting their current arrangement was.

"Its been a very emotional month. I'm still not sure how to make this work. You don't seem happy, and I want you to be" he admitted with a sigh, though he smiled. He didn't want her sad on his behalf. The man had an inkling that she was unhappy, but he had no clue she was pregnant. He realxed a bit. "Alais, could you see us having kids? Like of our own?" he asked curiously, because that would make his world even happier. To have children with both the women he loves.

"We're okkay. I'm okay. Really. It's just been a long month."She shrugged a little eating, before tilting her head a little. wondering if he knew. biting her lip. willing to talk about babies and kids, if it would keep him from questioning how unhappy she was. "....I'm pregnant.I just...I just found out today."She sighed quietly

Sebastian nodded. It really had been. He had no clue of her pregnancy, he was just curious. At her her admittance, his eyes widened and he he grinned. You could see how exciting this was for him. "Really? Alais, that's wonderful! I'm elated!":he tod her, putting his fork down to hug her tightly. As far as he was concerned, this was a good thing.

Alais smiled dhappily at him. As utterly unhappy as she was with everything else, the idea of having a baby with the man she loved was something she could be so happy about. No matter what, she couldn't regret this. GrinNing at him she nodded."yes I am. Really."

Sebastian grinned widely and stupidly at her, hugging her close. "This is amazing news. I couldn't be happier. I love you, alais." He told her softly, nuzzling her a bit before kissing her. For him, this was the start of his own happy ending, one he certainly deserved. While he could tell Alais was unhappy with their arrangement, he hoped that he fix that. He knew things would get better once the twins were born.

Alais smiled nodding a little as she kissed him back. “I know. I love you to.”she smiled snuggling close, sighing quietly, for the moment content with things.

The next day Chris tilted his head as he watched Sebastian, looking amused, though worried. “How are you?”He said, slighty dominate and worried, because while he knew the two women were more submissive, he was willing to boss Sebastian around a little to figure out how to help them. Having spent the morning talking to alais as she worked on his picture, he was even more worried. Because this threesome wasn't going to work. at least, he didn't think so, and he didn't think sebastian had realized it yet.

Back
Top Bottom