Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Western rp m seeking f. some smut but mostly plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldknight489

Planetoid
So, I have this idea. Where a family from Russia come to america around 1875-ish. But while on the ship, there's a storm and the eldest daughter is separated from her family. At least father, mother and one sibling. She is thrown into the water, clinging to a plank. She washes up on the shore, then starts to seek out her family. She is found by an outlaw who is done with the life of crime, and pity's her and agrees to help her, free of charge. Along the way, he teaches her how to survive in America, and eventually they fall in love, then his past catches up to him. Eventually they find her family, and we'll either try to keep going, or possibly start a new RP if we like eachothers RPing style.

More details will be give in pm. That's how I rp by the way, through pm only.

I will give at least three lines of words, always leaving you with something to work with afterwards. I like to think my grammar and spelling are good (That's a joke.), and I'm pretty good at making plot and progress, but of course, I'm willing to listen to any and all ideas that you may have. I'm looking for a female to play the role of the Russian girl. Hope to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom