Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Dominant Partner familiar with Mass Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceangel

Super-Earth
Hello!

Some of you may have seen my other request thread here already. It's an excellent place to go, to learn more about me and see if we're the type that would write well together.

This thread will be much shorter, and will contain whatever plot I'm absolutely dying to do.

---

Any Dominant Partner Familiar with Mass Effect​

I would love to play with anyone comfortable playing a character from Mass Effect, in a dominant role. Let me know if that's you! I've got all kinds of ideas, but I'm more than glad to run with one of yours, too.

---

Please message me if you're interested!
iceangel

RE: Mutiny on the Normandy (Mass Effect) (Fxf) (Mxf)

Previous cravings will be found here:

Aria T'Loak​

I have recently been absolutely craving several plots revolving around a partner playing the Queen of Omega. If you have the slightest interest in playing as the powerful pirate leader from Mass Effect, please let me know!

Mutiny on the Normandy​

It's just after the conclusion of Mass Effect 3, and the ending has been effectively retconned. The reapers were all destroyed when Shepard shot the annoying star child in the face, leaving the rest of the galaxy unharmed. Things grew relatively peaceful for a number of years. Without any major turmoil happening in the galaxy, some of Shepard's crew started to grow a little restless. Rumor's started going around the ship that the savior of the galaxy might not be quite as sexually powerful as she is in a fight.

This story would be about one or multiple crew members deciding to turn the tables on Shepard. They would force her down, break her, and make the hero of the galaxy into their bitch. If you're interested, this could blossom into a struggle between two factions on the ship, in a sexually fueled struggle for domination. Those loyal to Shepard would be played by me, and eventually would succumb to the more dominant group.

I'm really open to just how this is played. You can feel free to play any of the characters you'd like, and I can play just about any character as well. I'm flexible!

Any Dominant Partner Familiar with Mass Effect​

I would love to play with anyone comfortable playing a character from Mass Effect, in a dominant role. Let me know if that's you! I've got all kinds of ideas, but I'm more than glad to run with one of yours, too.

Commander Shepard's Clone​

In the final Mass Effect 3 DLC, Commander Shepard was introduced to Her/His clone. I would absolutely LOVE a story where I could play the original Commander Shepard. I have a TON of ideas for this - depending on what kind of story you'd like to do.

Life is Strange​

I have been playing through Life is Strange, and I've absolutely fallen in love with the world and characters.

I've got several plot ideas for this, depending on what character or kind of story you're interested in.

(Note - I have only played through Episode 3. PLEASE no spoilers until I catch up. Thanks! I finished it, so the spoiler restriction is lifted. :) Thanks everyone! )

Horror​

I have recently been absolutely craving a horror story of some kind. This is particularly a great fit for people with few limits or no limits, particularly with violence. I vastly prefer to take submissive/victim roles. I have plenty ideas, but would also love to play any you have in mind.

RE: Mutiny on the Normandy (Mass Effect) (Fxf) (Mxf)

Hey, shoot me a line when you are around next and I'd be happy to discuss something. ME is a world and a concept that I love... though taking a strong lead character and breaking them down/corrupting them into something else entirely has long been a favorite of mine.

In short, I'd love to take you up on this... though I'd prefer just a hint of discussion beforehand due to the number of characters involved.

RE: Searching for Aria T'Loak (Mass Effect) (Fxf) (Futaxf)

-New Craving! - Searching for Aria T'Loak-

RE: Searching for Dominant Partners (Mass Effect Universe)

-New Craving!-

Any dominant partner in the Mass Effect Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom