Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian Corruption in Warhammer 40K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drielle

Super-Earth
Hello all,

Recently i have been working on plots based on Warhammer 40,000 universe and also i am running a private game here on Blue Moon.

As the ideas reproduced in a very fast rate, i started considering to open some of the facets of the same plot for another player, exploring other options with one or more characters.

So, now i am looking for females (Or at least female characters) to venture on the kinky side of Warhammer universe. The themes are mostly orbiting a Slaaneshi sub-cult dedicated to a Succubus-like demoness, where female are holy and males must be used as pawns on schemes, tools on plans or cattle in sacrifices. For those not enjoying to play cultists, other possibles may be explored, as the Demoness' touch does not to be direct, imbuing the lesbian desire to many spread around the galaxy. Sororitas characters are also welcome, be them to fall under external corruption or the convent be falling into lust by its own means.

I don't look for nothing too extreme, so demons itself and monster are mostly kept at bay, with very possible apparition on the scene. I would like focusing on the people involved and the way they work on corrupting, being corrupted or using these sexual methods to achieve other objectives.

As made clear, it about lesbian sex, but i also don't mind including some males in the scene for story sake. But i must say in advance most of my interests are focused on: Makeup, High heels, Veneration, fancy clothing, Strapon, dildo, licking and shaved sex. The game itself was planned to be plot driven, but very smutty, so players are invited to explore erotic descriptions and sensual outfits as they follows through plots. Also, characters with one or two sexual fetishes and weaknesses are also welcome, to help the game keep on flowing.

I am open to discuss any character's kinks and follow pre-arranged plot lines, but in general i don't play furriers, beasts, monsters or scat, unless lightly used in game. Most of the other items may till on table.

I suppose its most of the proposal. I will add information as they come to mind. Feel free to PM or reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom