Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

iFuck.com (Slimpies & September)

Michael smiled when he read Sam’s message on his smartphone. Naturally, she was going to play this game. His fingers immediately began tapping away at a reply:

Aww Sam. Don’t be like that, I’m not going to tell anyone that you’re a dirty little whore :eek:)
Does that make you blush Sam, being called that? Are you getting fidgety behind your desk? Just a little hot and bothered? You know.. in a few hours all of the offices will be abandoned, I could fuck you on that desk of yours... or perhaps your manager’s? Oh I bet you’re blushing right now.

Perhaps I’ll come up to the office floor and see what you’re wearing today.

Michael

The last line was a lie. Michael was at the store, he had the day off but there was no way for Sam to know that and if he wanted, he could still drop by but for now, he made do with driving her a little crazy messaging her.

Srsly, wrong chick...careful u don't make an idiot of yrself with her

Sam rarely used txt spk. If Michael could somehow read her emails, he might notice that SexySecretary24 didn't type like Sam Cawood did...maybe.

She sent off the message, then resolved to stop replying to Michael1976. The real SexySecretary24 would have lost interest in him, so Sam had to as well. I can do this, she told herself. I can still do this. Just as she'd outwitted iFuck, she would outwit Michael and stay ahead.

The only one she could hope to fool was herself if she thought she could convince him that SecretSecretary24 was not in fact Sam Cawood from the ninth floor, two desks down the hallway to the left. Michael grinned, realizing that finding her out was something she had hoped to avoid, or never considered which likely meant that her fiancé wasn’t aware. Stuff like that... swinging, or even whoring your girl out, stuff like that tended to happen after marriage, when things got dull and jealousy faded in favor of personal desire; No, this wasn’t something a couple would get into while they were only engaged.

Secret Secretary,

Perhaps I’m wrong, perhaps I’m right. See, I know this guy, this one fella one of my poker buddies we meet up every three weeks; His name is Ed. He isn’t married, but he’s engaged, and his girl... she looks exactly like you. Same hair, same tat and praise the lucky fella’s cock, same tits — as far as I can tell; But I bet he can tell, and I bet it’ll be a hoot at the next poker night when I show the guys I found some girl on a slappers-site that looks exactly like his good-girl fiancé. I bet we’ll have a good laugh at his expense.

Michael.

PS: I’ve shown Gregor your pictures, and he thinks she looks exactly like the girl who works here as well.

Michael was quite content with himself. He wasn’t a bad person per sé but she called him out first and he merely bit back. He’d see if she responded. Gregor was a maintenance guy he often worked with, he was well known among staff as he was the goto guy to fix a broken bulb, a window that wouldn’t open or a squeaky door; Everyone knew Gregor.

Oh God oh God oh God!

Once again Sam found herself crying her eyes out in a cubicle in the ninth floor ladies' toilet. What she'd done with Josh had actually made her situation worse - if Ed saw her profile now he'd see photos of her, naked in a strange bed, next to a review dated a few days ago saying that she was a great fuck.

Sam was confident in her ability to talk her way out of most messes, but even she doubted she could pull that one off. She Googled for advice about what to do when you're a woman caught having an affair. Oh God, she thought as she read accounts of bitter breakups that sucked in friends and family. The path unfolding before her seemed unbelievably painful and humiliating. And she hadn't even cheated! It was so unfair.

Sam was hardly religious, but now seemed as good a time as any to pray. Dear God, please get me out of this fucking mess, she began...

A solution occurred to her. It was possible that she could win over Michael without having sex with him, just as she'd done with Josh. Once she'd told Josh the truth about her involvement with the site, he'd agreed to help her: maybe Michael would, too, once he understood what was really going on.

Michael had the wrong idea about her. That was understandable, and it explained why he was behaving so atrociously in his messages - he thought she was a slut from a hookup site. She'd tell him the truth and they could straighten this situation out. She could get him to promise not to tell Ed, and - while he was at it - he could assure Gregor that they had been mistaken about the girl in the photos being Sam.

It could work. She tapped out a message to Michael.

Can we meet up so I can explain? It's not what you think.

An ear to ear grin appeared on Michael’s face when he received Sam’s message; She did feel caught and he had been right. On top of that, he had her cornered it appeared. Sam might have thought that she’d be able to weasel out of what she had supposedly signed up for but Michael was in a whole other league than Josh was. Michael — according to his profile — had fucked twenty-three members, twenty-three women since he signed up a little over nine months ago; She was not going to be able to friendzone him.

As a matter of fact, Michael at that point expected nothing less than fucking the furtive slut across her own desk after he buried his face between her sumptuous tits. ‘Perhaps... Yes...’ Michael thought, perhaps he’d play with her a little, or a lot. Having expressed that she wanted to explain confirmed that her fiancée wasn’t aware, what else would she explain to him? Michael could work with that.

An army couldn’t have gotten Michael to work on his day off but the prospect of plowing Sam Cawood in her own office got him into his car and on his way over in a jiffy. Michael turned the ignition and the car’s engine roared. Before taking off, he sent Sam a quick note.

Miss Cawood,

It appears you have been naughty. I need you to stay late so that we can discuss the repercussions. I’ll come by your desk at 17:30.

Michael.

The message tapped right into Michael’s desire for a secretary/boss type thing, just like his profile said. Michael liked to play games, and role playing was his preferred sort of foreplay by far. He stopped by his place — a bachelor pad at first, second and third sight — and picked up a white shirt and a tie. “If you want to play the part, you’ve got to look the part” he said to himself in the mirror as he knotted his tie. It was a minimum effort to maximum effect, but he didn’t take long; He wanted to step into that office as soon as possible. The place where Sam and him worked — and at the very least Sam’s part of the building — was deserted after five o’ clock, and by five thirty the might very well be the only ones there on the entire floor. They would have free reign of the entire floor and that thought alone caused his cock to stir in his trousers.

-----
Michael walked into Sam’s cubicle almost exactly at 17:30, not having checked his profile for any further messages she might have sent.

At 5 o'clock precisely, the other girls shut down their computers and streamed for the exit. Only Sam stayed on at her desk, explaining to her surprised colleagues that she wanted to finish off Mr Healey's Powerpoint slides before she left for the day.

By the time Michael arrived, the floor was indeed long deserted. Sam had patrolled around it a couple of times to make sure that nobody would be around to overhear the conversation.

Her little cubicle contained four desks. Michael found her sat in her usual chair. She was wearing skinny black trousers, high-heeled ankle boots, and a tight black blazer buttoned up over a creamy cami top. "Michael," she greeted him immediately. "Have a seat." She gestured to Kat's chair.

Her voice was cool. She sounded in charge. In fact she'd practised exactly how to start the conversation – the very last thing she wanted to do was play into the "sexy secretary" fantasy that Michael appeared to be cultivating.

A devilish smirk appeared on Michael's face when Sam formally greeted him. She might have tried her best not to play into the sexy secretary fantasy but to Michael she was exactly that and more, especially now that he had seen what she hid beneath that creamy cami top the reserved jacket she wore.

Inquiring eyes scanned Sam from the top down, along her trousers to her boots — the kind of boots Michael loved on a woman — and slowly back up, pausing on Sam’s chest for an inappropriate amount of time. Her buttoned up blazer strained against the swell of her straight-up dazzling breasts with every hushed breath she took and Michael couldn’t wait to bury his face between them.

“Mr. Hughes.” Michael corrected her finally while he straightened his tie with his left hand, playing into his own fantasy of being an executive successful enough to merit a secretary as good looking as Sam. “And thank you-- Miss Cawood” he replied, “But I think I’ll stand.”

Sam shot Michael a withering look. It was a look she'd practised over years of clubbing and barhopping, and she used it to shoot down men who had seriously overstepped the mark after mistaking her flirtiness or appearance for actual availability. The Look was brutally effective, and it normally sent men slinking off in embarrassment.

"Listen," she said, her voice low and serious. "I told you, it's not what you think. That website is blackmailing me, Michael. I just made a profile on a whim, and now they're threatening to make it public if I'm not active on the site. But I didn't sleep with that guy Josh, and I'm not a slut, and I'm not going to cheat on Ed. So whatever it is you think is about to happen...it's not happening. Okay?"

As an eternal bachelor and certainly no stranger to picking up women in bars, Michael recognized the look Sam shot him. It was the look of a woman thinking she could get better than him but that hardly discouraged him. He had been shot the look more often than not, and yet still he’d managed to sleep with more of these women you would suspect. Rarely did a woman just bite the first time, most did not want it to be that easy and those that genuinely weren’t interested.. he knew. Sam didn’t seem interested yet she was here, she’d waited for him to show up; She probably hadn’t made up her mind yet, Michael decided.

“You look good S-- Miss Cawood.“ Michael conceded. “I don’t care about that guy Josh... I can show you a much better time.” he added, stepping in closer to her desk, tugging his tie slightly to the side.

Michael’s dark dress pants did little to hide his emerging erection. Thoughts of pulling Sam’s modest jacket over her shoulders flipping her around and bending her over her desk shot through his head. He couldn’t believe his luck.

"Michael!" Sam scooted backwards on her chair. The wheels squeaked and the back bumped into her desk. "I fucking said no! You're supposed to be Ed's mate, for god's sake!"

"And aren't you supposed to be his faithfull fiancée?!" Michael shot back. "Ed is not my mate-" he continued heatedly, "...we play poker together. I know Ed through you, remember?" the man concluded.

Michael took another breath before he continued: "What's your game here Sam?" he asked, "Getting a few boys all riled up and then turn them down? What do you think your floor manager will think of you playing such... games at work? And what will Ed think?" He specifically used 'will' there indicating that he had already decided on talking to Sam's fiancée, even though it wasn't deliberate.

"Well?" Michael repeated, taking in another deep breath and allowing his temper to settle. "Shall we call this off then, is that what you want?"

"Look, I just – " tears sprang into Sam's eyes and she looked up at the ceiling. "I just...wanted some attention, I guess." It was embarrassing to admit and she felt her cheeks flush. "I wasn't going to cheat on Ed, though. I promise. Please, Michael, please. Just don't tell anyone, that's all I want." She looked at him imploringly, her big brown eyes welling up.

"Jesus fucking Christ..." Michael cursed while he rolled his eyes towards the ceiling. If there was anything that killed his mood it were tears. "You don't believe that yourself do you? You weren't going to cheat but you signed up for a dating site — a sex-dating site — anyway? You can't possibly believe that yourself." he said. "I think you do mean to cheat, you're just afraid of the consequences. I pity Ed. Perhaps..." he said and paused, "Never mind it's none of your business. I'm out."

And then he left, just like that. Before Sam could say any more, Michael walked out and left.

-----​

"Best tittyfuck I ever had!" Michael boasted. "...and when she got on all fours after that... God damn it I was afraid people out in the street could hear her squeal."

"You're full of shit Michael. She's Ed's wife." Gregor said with a thick accent. "She ain't gonna do that to him!"

Michael had told Gregor about his upstairs visit before it happened and he laid it on thick now. It was pretty common for him to boast about his conquests, embellishing it along the way as per usual. "Hey Gregor." he said, looking up toward the ceiling, "On my mother's grave man." he added, failing to tell Gregor his mother was well alive still.

"Shiiiet man. But how?" Gregor asked, believing him after he swore so.

"iFuck.com, like all the others." he answered. "She's a slut. I sent her a message and asked her to fuck. I've told you this before you ought to try it man." Michael explained enthusiastically.

"Perhaps I ought to" Gregor laughed.

-------​

Later that night, a featured message popped up in her mailbox.

To: SexySecretary24 <s.cawood@hotmail.Com>
Subj: Opportunity Fuck - Someone closeby wants to fuck!

Bigdick_Gregor (0 miles from you) is here to fuck sluts! Bigdick_Gregor has fucked 0 members. 0 out of 0 of Bigdick_Gregor’s reviews are positive. Bigdick_Gregor is a new member. You are Bigdick_Gregor's first fuck!

We would like to remind you that refusing a first fuck will result in an adjustment of yyour Blue Balls Counter by [4] The BBC for SecretSecretary24 currently stands at [6].

Additional costs will apply if your BBC reaches [8]. Contact support for options to increase your threshold. The estimated additional cost is currently [€194.00] and will be billed to [VISA 3470 3767 4422 14 6].

Avoid additional costs by simply hooking up! Hooking up to any of our members will reduce your BBC. Sign up to any of our weekly or monthly events to increase your BBC treshold.

Events this week: Mercy Fuck Monday (read more), Facial Friday (read more).

We hope to see you back on the site soon.

At nine fifteen the next morning there was a tap at Jim Healy’s door. He looked up, slightly irritated – he had to be in court in an hour – and relaxed when he saw it was Sam Cawood, one of the girls from the ninth floor. Easy on the eye and a dab hand at PowerPoint, Sam was popular with Jim and the other partners. “Sam,” he smiled. “What do you need?”

“Some advice, please, Mr Healy.” He indicated the chair in front of his desk and she took a seat. The hem of the short grey dress she was wearing rode up slightly as she did so, and she tugged it back down automatically. He’d never seen her wearing such a solemn expression. Is she resigning?

She took a deep breath. “I’ve got a, um, a friend…who’s in some trouble,” she began...

“So – legally speaking – there’s not a great deal your friend can actually do, sadly.” Jim tented his fingers as he reached the end of his explanation. “At least not without taking them to court. On the plus side, I expect she’d have a better than even chance of winning in the end and being able to sue for damages…depending where the company that owns this website is headquartered, of course.”

Sam nodded bleakly. “Well...I'll tell her. Thanks anyway, Mr Healy.”

“If you want me to take a look at the specific website, I’m happy to…”

She shook her head quickly. “She, um, she didn’t tell me what it’s called.”

“Right. Well, find out from her and let me know. I want to help.” That wasn’t untrue…but Jim had a sneaking suspicion that if he could find the website he’d also find naked photos of Sam, a titillating thought.

Sam nodded absently as she rose. “Thanks again,” she mumbled, and left. Jim glanced at his watch. Shit! I’m going to be late for court!

So…Michael had told Gregor. Not Ed, yet…but Gregor.

Sitting on a park bench in her lunch break, Sam had to finally face up to a few hard realities. Firstly: she was probably going to lose Ed. Accepting that felt…strange. She’d expected it to feel worse, emotionally. But it was really the social stigma of having her engagement publicly fail that was most upsetting. Does that mean he’s not the one? He’d been so distant lately, always locked away in his home office. Maybe the marriage wasn’t right? She pushed this issue away: it was too complex.

Secondly: she was about to get outed by iFuck. She scrolled through the “enhanced features” she was about to qualify for and the thought of her iFuck profile being promoted around her Facebook friendship group filled her with dread. Sam had 517 friends on Facebook, and iFuck had made it clear that deleting her Facebook wouldn't help. Work colleagues…family members…ex-boyfriends…bitchy frenemies…she’d have to leave the country. Unless she started co-operating.

It was a question of choosing the least worst option. Slowly, almost robotically, Sam tapped out a reply to “Bigdick_Gregor”.

To: Bigdick_Gregor
Subj: First fuck

Okay, but you have to write me a great review.

Don't tell anyone else at work.

Sam.

Gregor popped an ear to ear grin when he read Sam's almost businesslike reply. For once he'd have a conquest story to tell Michael about in the morning; Even if he was sloppy seconds to his coworker he was going to show her a good time. And have a good time, most of all. Emboldened by the succes of his first message, he answered SecretSecretary's message with an even bolder reply:

To: SecretSecretary24
Subj: Re: First fuck

I've always wanted to do it in an elevator. Take the leftmost elevator down to the basement after six. Everyone should have gone home by then. Leave your underwear at your desk. I'm going to make you work for that review.

Gregor

Except for maintenance staff, no one was supposed to be in the building after six and there weren't too many of them around on Wednesdays. The chance of them getting caught was minimal but existent, just enough to make it a thrill. Michael might have fucked her at her desk but Gregor was going to make sure he had a story to trump Michael's with; He got hard just thinking about her getting on that elevator without any panties or bra. God damnit this was his lucky day!

Gregor didn't know Sam, not on a first name's basis at least. They'd crossed paths, he noticed her and they talked about her when she wore a particular short skirt one day. Most of the good looking girls were routinely being discussed and ogled at among the maintenance crew and Sam well... let's say that whenever the topic wandered to 'best tits in the building' her name dropped often. In less than two hours — Gregor didn't want to give her time to change her mind — he'd be burying his face in those tits.

Sam's normal work tasks were boring at the best of times, but waiting for Gregor's reply made it almost impossible to concentrate. She spent two hours after lunch mostly staring at a blank screen and watching her in-tray steadily grow as more documents were brought to her to type and format. "You alright, Sam?" asked Kat after a while. "You seem a bit spaced out."

"I feel fine," she shrugged, and surprisingly that was true. She had spent the last few weeks in a state of constant tension and fear, dreading every one of iFuck's next moves. Now she was taking action herself it felt like she'd regained some control over the situation. Granted, the action she was taking was exactly the action she'd been trying to avoid...but she felt better anyway. There may not be a way to save her relationship with Ed, but there was definitely a way to avoid being outed by iFuck, and that realisation felt like a bit of a victory.

Sam also felt unexpectedly horny. Certainly she didn't fancy Gregor, so she couldn't really explain it. Maybe it was just the prospect of having sex for the first time in four days? Well...not actually having sex. A blowjob was as far as she was prepared to go.

The reply came back from Gregor. Sam scooped up her phone and headed straight for the ladies loo. Sat in the cubicle she read it carefully. Gregor's commanding tone surprised her – he'd never seemed that confident around her before. Maybe it was a thing about East European men? Dorika from the eighth floor was always talking about how the men back home were chauvinist pigs.

Sam read and re-read the words. She was as wet as the Thames and part of her was seriously tempted just to do what he said. What the fuck is wrong with me? I don't even fancy Gregor! She thought hard about what to do, and her sensible side won out. She tapped out a fast reply.

To: Bigdick_Gregor
Subj: Re: Re: First fuck

Sorry, I'm on my period. BJ only.

See you at 6.

She tapped send. She felt rampantly horny and wanted to masturbate, but decided that feeling turned on would help her get through the thing with Gregor. Sam returned to her desk feeling distracted, nervous and sexually pent up.

Gregor raised an eyebrow after reading Sam's reply. Obviously tied up in his thoughts, he hadn't gotten a lot of work done hitting the refresh button on the mail app on his phone just as much as Sam had on her side. Her answer was unexpected though, especially since Michael claimed he had fucked her brains out just the night before. It was possible but he thought it more likely that she merely wanted to check him out first, trying to hold him off initially. Still, he wasn't going to turn a blowjob down especially if it might still lead to further... exploits. Even if he only got to grope her for a minute it beat going home alone watching the next episode of American Dad by a whole lot.

He decided not to reply. His eyes darted to the clock. An hour and forty minutes to go... still. Just like Sam, Gregor too felt like masturbating and it wouldn't have been the first time that happened at work but he decided to save himself. If she — god dammit he could hardly believe this was real — intended to take him in her mouth he didn't want to be caught depositing a pitiful load.

It was two past six and Gregor's eyes were glued to the elevator lights. "Come. On." he mumbled, "Get in there. Go." The man had disposed of his overalls, now dressed in jeans and a white, sleeveless shirt. He rubbed his hands together. "Come on." And then the indicator lit up, the elevator was on it's way down.

Gregor watched the numbers decrease smoothly.

G...
B.

The doors slid apart to reveal Sam Cawood, alone. She was wearing a short and tight grey tunic dress, champagne coloured heels, and a nervy expression. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She had bare legs and hard nipples.

The two stared at each other for a long moment, then Sam spoke. "Erm...this is awkward."

Gregor's lip twitched when the elevator indicator got down to five and his cock stiffened with every floor down after that; By the time the elevator passed the ground floor and finally landed in the basement — which was basically Gregor's home base as a maintenance worker — his cock was straining painfully against the rough fabric of his jeans. The doors parted and there she was, backed up against the far wall of the elevator harshly lit by the fluorescent lighting. Gregor could hardly believe it was going to be this easy. Just a short e-mail exchange, a time and place and there she was; She certainly did the name of the site she advertised on justice. Only iSlut would have been more appropriate, Gregor thought wrongly.

Convinced that this wasn't Sam's first stroll in the park, Gregor answered boldly: "There's only one way to get past that." and stepped forward, extending his right hand towards the side of the elevator door to keep it from shutting automatically. Gregor let his eyes drop unashamedly towards Sam's breasts, her bare legs and back to her breasts. "Did you do as I asked?" he asked with a throaty voice, stepping in close and putting his hand on Sam's left hip, sliding his fingertips up the smooth fabric to where he would be able to feel the left wing of her bra.

Sam froze at his touch. Gregor had always been shy and polite around her but now he was moving so fast and she didn't know how to react. Her first instinct was to shove him away, and she raised her palms to his chest, before confusedly realising that having already agreed to give him a BJ she may as well put up with some groping.

This wasn't at all like it had been with Josh. Her brain felt sluggish. Having met no resistance, Gregor's hand slid up onto her left boob, which he cupped and squeezed experimentally. Sam had in fact left her bra in the top drawer of her desk, and Gregor murmured something appreciative as he fondled her breast through just one layer of fabric.

A startling thought suddenly cut through Sam's mental fog. Had Gregor even seen the message she sent him? He hadn't replied. Did he still think..."I've still got my knickers on," she blurted out. "Did you get my message? I've got my period."

While Gregor usually wasn't as brazen in his advances towards women he realized that women like confidence and it was easy to portray confidence if one knew ahead of time that the answer was going to be yes. Message a slut and ask her to fuck. That was the punchline for iFuck.com and as far as Gregor knew, this was not Sam's first encounter. While he hadn't delved through her profile he knew that Michael had fucked her the night before and seeing she was ready to meet him the next day... Sam was sort of intimidating. That's why Gregor had to be bold. Less than a minute in, a half-sentence spoken he had cupped her breast, well over a handful and firm to the touch. He didn't squeeze gently as much as he groped her eagerly, exploratively. The man's thumb quickly found Sam's erect nipple and he rubbed it through the soft fabric of her dress, appreciative of her having followed instructions.

Gregor moved in closer wedging his right leg between Sam's, parting her thighs and pressing her against the back of the elevator. Bringing his left hand up on her bare thigh his fingers travelled upward, hiking Sam's dress up until they found the lacy trim of her knickers and clutched her breast harder with his other hand when he did. "Can I see them?" he whispered close to her ear, indicatively moving his left hand up further, hiking up her dress along with it.

Oh fuck! This was not going at all like she'd imagined it. She'd pictured being cool and in command, setting the pace with a bashful and obedient Gregor. But he was the one in control, pushing her up against the mirrored elevator wall, his hands roaming wherever they wanted, hiking her tight dress up over her hips to reveal the pair of lacy white boyshorts she had worn to work. Simultaneously she felt the cold mirror on her bum and Gregor's fingers finding her pussy through the lace of her underwear and the sensation made her gasp.

As confused as she felt, her body was reacting strongly to all the attention. Her knickers were soaking wet and her nipples felt like bullets, demanding to be touched. Gregor's face was so close. She'd never found him attractive before – there was too much peasant in his broad, Slavic features – but right now his confidence felt literally impossible to resist. She tilted her head and kissed him, gently at first, then with more tongue and more urgency. His mouth tasted of coffee and man.

Sam heard the elevator door slide shut. She didn't care. She pushed Gregor gently away, then turned around. Her dress had a zip at the back that ran from her neck to her butt, and it was difficult to unfasten on her own. She tilted her ponytail out of the way of it. "Undo me," she said.

Back
Top Bottom