Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Iris' request : looking for smut & fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonIris

Planetoid
Greetings, people! I'm looking for someone to roleplay (male or female, i don't care) over PMs. But first, let me introduce myself. My name is Iris and i've been roleplaying for years. I've been around long enough to know what i want and what i do not. I'm an open minded girl who likes to have fun and roleplay naughty stories. In fact, i'm really into smutty stories, with a light background that quickly gets to the kinky part of the story. I prefer sex over romance as i have all the romance a girl could need in my personnal life.

I'm here to have fun and not to engage in melodrama. I'd call myself a "semi-litterate" roleplayer as i tend to prefer short paragraphs over long novel-like posts. Also, english is not my native language, so please, bear with me.

Suggestions
Without further ado, here are a few plot we could try. I'm open to anything, so go ahead and suggest away if you'd like something else. I must point to the fact i will play the submissive role, as i am not the type to be very dominate.

Teacher x Student : The story takes place in a strange girls only high school where the teacher have the permission to fuck their students anywhere and anytime they want. If you want kinkier, the school could also be a breeding ground where the students often get impregnanted.

Tied up Girl x guy/group of guys : I like the idea of a girl being left tied up (or chained up) somewhere for the entertainment of someone else. The story could be a girl tied up to a bench in the guys' locker room. It could also be about a daughter tied up in the living room for the entertainement of her family, or anything else we can think of!

Group of girls x Guy : No clear story for this one yet.

Anything with futa

Fantasy stories with adventurer and strange creatues!

Visual Support
Some people prefer pictures! If you got an idea that goes with the pic, share it with me!

Kinks
Here are some of my favorite things!
  • Dirty talking
  • Being restrainted
  • Rough sex
  • Huge cocks
  • Excessive amounts of semen. The more the better
  • Futa
  • Group sex
  • Sexy clothing
  • Teasing
  • Anal sex

I might actually be opened for other stuff. Just send me a PM and we’ll see. One last blunt thing: if you don't at least incorporate a tiny story idea in your PM, i might not reply to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom