Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dependence - a "bad girl" and a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
Hey, I'm Ivory, 22 M. I've been roleplaying for about 6-8 years now, and I've recently come up with this new plot.

Forget about limits and kinks, trust me, I'm into sicker shit than you are, but this plot isn't about sloppy, loud fucking, this plot is about story.

For all her life, YC has been a troubled girl, in high school she wa the kinda girl to smoke in the bathrooms, get in fights, sneak in to night clubs and get fucked by older men, take drugs etc... This is her life, she loves it but every day she sees happy people, normal people, a soon to be mother walking about with glowing skin as she strokes her belly, fat little kids hugging their moms, men in suits working hard for a living, chatting on the phone with their family and friends... Their lives are nothing like hers, they don't go to underground night clubs, snort cocaine and get gangbanged by a dozen guys and wake up with a splitting hangover they can only get rid of with more booze and a 40 pack of smokes.

But a chance comes, a chance to get a foot in the door to a normal life, a life she can be proud of... Michael (MC) a young man who she used to go to school with. While she smoked, got drunk and fucked, he studied, drank soda and played video games and did karate like a regular nerd, and from how he looks, he's got his life together. YC approaches him, completely forgetting she beat him up and bullied him relentlessly during school (he never fought back) he of course rejects her, but YC is nothing if not persistent, especially when it comes to a man she wants...

So why the title "dependence" well that's simple... After our characters get into a relationship, she becomes dependent on MC, he's her anchor to "the light side" the only truly good thing in her life, the only thing in her life that is good and honest and kind... But her drug habits, her drinking, her friends, all threaten to push him away from her, or worse... To make him just like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom