Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chains and Screams.......(shamelessdesires and Space)

shamelessdesires

Banned
Banished
.....Rebecca woke up refreshed as she always did after a good harvesting.
The clanking of the shackles in the next room was like music to her ears, and she wasted little time to go and check on her captive....
In the next room, lit dimly only by flickering candles was a young girl, 24 years of age, an attractive brunette, naked with only a ballgag in her mouth to keep her quiet. She was secured spreadeagled to the wall, her arms and legs secured wide apart, a long wide clear tube anchored deep in her pussy, her opaque nectar still being sucked from her body.

"settle down my little morsel," she said cooly as she strutted over to the struggling girl....she pulled out the gag and shoved her tongue deep into the girl's mouth, kissing her as she fought, then put the gag back in her mouth.
The drug used to keep her cumming, to force her to orgasm was working perfectly. It didin't matter how painful her forced climaxing was----the drug somehow kept the girl from experiencing any pleasure, replacing her sensations with pain and torment instead.
Another 2 weeks or so and her captive will not only be useless but most likely dead, the prolonged multiple orgasms for weeks on end with no relief or respite did a number on other organs of the body as well....

Rebecca went back upstairs, through the hidden door in the back of the closet and up into the old bookstore she kept as a front for her dark side.
Now approaching 200 years old, Rebecca had been known by many other names and would proably be known by manyh others to come.
Almost by accident, she had discovered the secret to her longevity---the sweet taste of a woman's cum juice. It could be just as easy to seduce girls but that would take longer....it was much quicker and easier to kidnap them inside her store and whisk them away downstairs to her hidden dungeon....

It was 9am and time to open her store.....another day, another chance to hopefuilly snare another young girl in her web.....

Emma walked slowly down the street taking in the early morning breeze as it flew down the street. Causing her long ginger hair to twist in the wind as if in slow motion, she picked up some fruit and some other groceries that she needed for this evenings meal. At the moment she didn't know what she would make but that was the fun of being creative with food..if something looked good make it!

At the moment she was fixing her craving for new and interesting books, she had been reading classic such as " A thousand leagues under the sea" and old times books that seemed to have such a warm hold for the future some in dystopian viewpoints thinking the world would go to ruin. If only they knew.

She passed the ordinary bookshop collecting some books from the very attractive salesmen who always seemed to flirt with her and go out of his way to get books that she wanted. She didn't have time and her curiosity was peaked as he told her about an even older bookstore that sold antiques. Emma thanked the attractive man slipping her phone number into his pocket as she left.

It didn't take her long to find the old bookstore and boy was it old, it had its modern look but the books looked so aged. She broke into a smile and entered slowly, she was in her element there was so many books! But most of them didn't have prices and she hoped they wouldn't be too expensive. She browsed the isles of books slowly, using a chair to elegantly reach books that she wanted a good look at. She kept a small smile on her face as she carried the large stack of books to the counter.

" Hi!" She spoke softly to the woman giving a warm smile " some of these don't have prices on. Could you tell me how much this stack comes to?" She tilted her head as she brushed a lock of ginger hair out eyes to tuck neatly behind her ear.

Rebecca looked up from what she was reading and just slightly over her glasses. She really didin't require them, but she learned from experience that some girls she snared felt more comfortable with a woman wearing glasses....whatever it took to set the bait....

The girl at the counter was very attractive...judging by her looks, she was in her early 20's and slender enough....she shot a quick glance down, just long enough to see a set of beautiful perky mounds poking up from inside the girl's blouse....nice, very nice indeed....
"Im so sorry," Rebecca apologized, smiling...."you'll find many books here not priced....I've accumulated them from all over the world..."
She was almost going to say from times past as well, but caught herself...."just let me know what you think would be a fair price and I'm sure I'll go along with it...."

Rebecca had started a pot of chamomille tea this morning and the aroma mixed well with the muskiness of the shop. Underneath the ancient oak counter was a set of drawers, one of which held the secret drug she often used to spike her tea....it was potent enough to knock her prospective victims out, fast acting enough that on more than one occasion they passed out right there at the counter....

"Would you like some tea,?" she asked, pulling open the drawer, making ready to drug the girl's tea....

Emma looked down at the stack of books running her slender fingers gently over the spines. " Well I'm not that good at pricing books...otherwise I'd have a job in a bookstore. I just like the stories. I wouldn't want to cause you any loss of profit." She paused as she flicked through a few pages of the books.

She gave a glance over as the woman offered her tea she smiled in response " Sure that would be lovely as I try to work out what to give you" she looked down at the books again. " Hmm now there's five books. How does $5 dollars each sound for you? $25 dollars?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

She gave another glance around the store " It must have taken you a long time to collect this many books. You must have been travelling most of your life. Or you have a lot of connections" she chuckled.

Rebecca smiled, watching the more than desirable girl dance her slender fingers through the pages....she had creamy smooth skin and her nails well mannicured, a sign of decent family breeding, also a sign that she was definitely worth harvesting.
Rebecca bent over the counter slightly, pretending to glance over the book, purposely exposing her ample cleavage, her tits nestled warmly within the confines of a black lace plunge bra. She also wore a pair of stilleto heels, black see through nylons and a skirt with the side slit up to her matching black lace panties.

"I guess one can call me a.........traveller," she replied....and in reality she was, in time as well as place....

Rebecca slid a hand in the drawer and brought out the vial, quickly adding the potion to the tea, then offering it to the girl.
If she did indeed take it, the drug would quickly accomplish it's evil mission and the girl would end up down below.

'below! shit...' she thought...."Please excuse me for just a minute," she said...she forgot all about her captive downstairs!
Hurrying downstairs, she knew she had only minutes before the drugged tea worked....
In the basement dungeon, her captive was still feebly struggling. She undid the restraints, took the girl down, reinforced her mouth with layers of duct tape to keep her more silent, then hogtied her and shoved her into a closet. Later she would make arrangements to have the girl taken away and dumped.....

Emma smiled and took the cup of tea thankfully, she nodded when the woman excused herself to go downstairs. 'Perhaps she heard her phone ringing, or something cooking?...' She pondered for a while and looked back at the book that she was looking at. It was so interesting! About a group of explorers searching for treasure in a dangerous society.

She reached out for the cup and took a swig, the tea was very nice. It had an herby sort of feel for it like the camomile was fresh. There was also something else she couldn't quite trace...

Setting the cup down she got out her money and put it on the desk, she blinked some drowsiness out of her eyes and shook her head. That must have been the herbs in the tea, she just put the last Dollar bill on the desk and the next thing she knew her entire centre of gravity was shifted and she fell in a heap on the floor her vision fading over into a haze. What was in that tea?...

Rebecca came back upstairs just in time to see the girl collapse to the floor. There was no sense of panic, no second long thoughts....She had arranged this a hundred times over twice as many years.
She went to the door and hung the 'closed' sign up, then picked the girl up in a fireman's carry, quickly looking over her shoulder. No, no one on the street....tapping the edge of the hidden door, it swung open and Rebecca carried the unconscious body down the stone stairs.
taking the girl into the cell that the previous occupant was so recently imprisioned in, she stripped the girl, tied her wrists together and using a winch, hoisted her up in the air so she was suspended by her wrists, her toes barely touching the floor.
tying the girl's ankles together, she stuffed the girl's panties in her mouth and covered it with 2 layers of duct tape.

Fondling the girl's tits, she squeezed her nipples, sucking on them before attaching a pair of clamps to them....securing cords to the clamps, she anchored the ends of the cords to the floor, assuirng a great deal of pain if the girl was foolish enough to fight her...
Grabbing a chair, she grabbed a bottle of wine, poured herself a glass and sat cross legged, waiting patiently for her newest captive to wake up.
Hearing muffled noises, she got up and went to the closet.....dragging out the brunette, she picked up her cell phone.
"I have a package to pick up," was all she said. Within a half hour, a van pulled up....the brunette was carried away, bound and gagged, but not until after Rebecca drugged her to wipe out her memory....

Emma moaned softly as a strange sensation woke her up, her eyes opened blearily and she went to move her arms. But she couldn't! Her eyes opened fully now in a strange panic. Her arms flexed as she found herself suspended somewhere.

She struggled and moaned loudly, she couldn't open her mouth. Letting out a muffled scream she looked down at her naked body, suspended a few centimetres above the floor her big toe just able to reach. Tears began to roll down her face as a box full of thoughts and fears filled her mind.

What was going on? Who was doing this?

She looked over to the woman sitting infront of her, sitting so nonchalantly it was like she was watching a movie. This was someone that a minute ago was helping her with books and offering her tea...the tea! That was it this woman had drugged her and now...what was going to happen now? She pulled against the restraints arching her back but when she did so her nipples hurt. It was then she noticed the clamps on her nipples.

"Now, now sweetheart," Rebecca said coldly...."It wouldn't be a good idea for you to pull away from the cords holding your nipples....you might damage something that would be useful to me at a later date...."
She got up, walked up close to her struggling captive and sunk her teeth into the side of her captive's neck, her twin fangs breaking the supple skin and delivering the paralyzing toxin into the girl's veins.
"I believe more accurate introductions are now neccessary," she said with a half smile. "My name is, for the moment, Rebecca...I've been called countless other names by countless others..."

She slapped the girl's tits, aggravating the pain....."You will call me Mistress, and only that....you will be called 'slave' and the sooner you accept your fate the better. I have already arranged to wipe any trace of your being here away.....noone knows where you are...."
She went back to fetch her wine glass, turned her back to the captive and continued. "I am what you might call a vampire. Yes, we do indeed exsist, in various forms....the so-called classic vampire feasts in human blood, but centuries ago a biological shift occurred. I am part of that change....instead of blood needed to keep me young and alive, I require something.........else...."
With that, she shoved 2 fingers inside the girl's pussy and dug inside for a minute, then pulled out and put the fingers to her lips, sucking on them....."you will supply me with a bodily fluid that only a female can provide....your cum juice...you will remain here until I have what I require in the quantity I require. If you cooperate, maybe eventually I might consider giving you a little more freedom, but not for quite a while...."

Rebecca reached around and shoved a finger up the girl's tight ass...."My, you are a beautiful delicious thing, aren't you?"

She leaned back against a counter and watched her latest captive squirm and struggle....nothing was more erotic and exciting than watching a captive struggle....soon, she would have a reason to fight....

"The toxin I just released into your body won't knock you out, just weaken you....you will be kept in that weakened state so long as I posess you...."

Emma moaned as the woman bit her neck, it was a concentrated pain but it seemed to spread around her body making her feel very drowsy.

The hit to her breasts made her scrunch her eyes tightly in pain, she whimpered loudly her fists clenching around the restraints. She found everything very hard to believe, she had been captured by a vampire. Not a normal vampire but a really messed up one.

Her body tensed up as she thrusted her fingers into her and it hurt, she squirmed under her touch and watched as she pulled her fingers out sucking them. Once more she squirmed as another finger was shoved into her ass.

She hung her head down as she wriggled a bit tears rolling down her face, she wished she didn't come in here and she wished she didn't have that tea. She should have just stayed with the cute flirty guy.

What about her family and friends, what had this woman said to people about her. She pulled on the restraints but due to her weakened state she couldn't pull much. Emma couldn't even look at this woman.

Rebecca put down her wine glass, disconnected the cords anchoring her tits downward to the floor but left the clamps dangling from her nipples. She twisted them enough to hear the girl howl in muffled anguish and smiled like the devil herself.....
"your'e not going anywhere, slave...your body now belongs to me....the toxin I just sent into you won't put you out but only make you weak....you'll feel pain, I assure you, but your struggling will be feeble at best. I want you to put up a fight, it will send the toxin through your body faster...."

She brought out the same appartus just recently used on her last victim.....it was a long clear plastic tube, 3 inches wide and about 4 feet long with some kind of large rubber seal on the end. Without benefit of lube, she shoved it deep into the girl's pussy then did something with a squeezebulb....the rubber seal inflated, stretching the inside of her cunt wide, making it impossible to push out the tube.
Rebecca brought over a metal spreaderbar and attached it to the girl's ankles, opening her legs far apart and locking it in place....
The other end of the tube was then connected to a pump and just before turning it on, she brought over a loaded syringe and needle....."This will force you to orgasm....you will cum constantly until the drug loses it's potency, after which you will be injected again. The slave that was here before you I managed to make her cum for 3 days straight....."

She injected the chemical juist inches from the girl's clit......"this is something of my own design, slave," she explained....."the only one that should recieve pleasure here is me....you won't become aroused or sexually pleasured, just a constant draining of your precious fluids....will it be painful?....of course...."

kneeling down, she turned on the pump, the whirring sound reverberating in the room as it began sucking the life fluid from the victim.....

Back
Top Bottom