Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Roleplay (mostly MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvaRose

Star
About me:

First off, I am not a guy. On the other side of this screen is a female. So, if there is a female or male looking at this and would rather their partner match the gender then look somewhere else.

I don't do IM or email.

I like to have one main character and a few side ones.

I play males sometimes. Right now, I feel like playing females but don't care if another female plays a male character.

I do not play regular humans unless Pokemon are involved or, but rarely, werewolves.

I enjoy longterm rps, but I can stand short ones depending on how good the plot/storyline is.

I am not a grammar Nazi, but I don't need you to tlk like ths. I don't know. XD I just hate text words and whatnot, it gets on my nerves like no other. Not to say that you can't miss a letter or two, because I do that sometimes.

If I send a paragraph, don't give me a sentence. I can see three sentences, but one is just... No, just don't.

And with that, Quality > Quantity. Let me know how your character feels, don't just let me see what's going on. Get in your characters mind, please.

If you don't want to continue the rp then just tell me, don't just quit. It irks me more than text chat does.

All characters played by me shall be age sixteen and over.

Here is my f-list. The limits are stretched as much as they can be with me. When it comes to everything in the Maybe category, just ask and you'll either get a yes or no.

In bold is the part I would like to play.
The number of stars indicate how much I would like to try that certain idea.
Finally, below are the plots.

In the Heat of the Moment
Setting: Modern Fantasy
Pairing: (m) Teacher x (f) Student (both werewolves)
★★★★★★
Two packs of werewolves live in the same city, two packs are always at each others throats because they live so close to one another. Even the humans know about them and keep their existence secret from the rest of the world. It isn't a big deal to them anymore. They know to lock their doors during full moons and to keep out of the way while two of them fight. The humans and werewolves go to school with one another as well. They don't mix the gym classes, knowing how much harder it'll be for the humans to keep up with the werewolves.

With tensions between the packs rising, the two alphas meet and come to a strange agreement. Their children shall be wed to one another once they graduate from school. The son doesn't mind because he had his eye on her, but she does. She thinks he's nothing but a brainless thug. With the alphas having set up times after school for the two to meet, she starts to spend more time there. It doesn't become a problem until her eighteenth birthday. She goes into heat while in her final class of the day, and stays after just so she can flirt with her werewolf teacher. Things get a little out of hand, and soon she's naked and being satisfied.

It doesn't stop there either. They start to meet in secret, coming together even during assemblies, when they rest of the school is in one place and they usually can have an hour together. They start acting different though, him more protective and her more flirtatious until others find out about their relationship. She's soon blackmailed, using her love of him to benefit the werewolf she's supposed to wed. He goes back on his promise though, and the teacher is exiled, never finding out that she had been pregnant with his child.

Years pass and she has yet to forget her first love. That's why when he appears, with a pack at his command, she's more than elated. What ensues is a war between the two packs, betrayals and the death of loved ones. Hunters begin to show up in the town and everyone is in danger. Will peace ever return?

I Can't Risk It
Setting: Modern Fantasy
Pairing: (m) Half-Demon x (f) Kidnapped Human
★★★★★
Beads of sweat... Hair sticking to her body... and her eyes are... they're-!

"No!" Fingers shaking, the man stared with wide eyes at the atrocity before him. There she was with nothing but a towel covering her body, cheeks flushed red... and no eyes. "No damnit! It's wrong!"

Frustrated, the man picked up his canvas and held it horizontally as his knee rose to strike the once blank cloth. The broken canvas pieces were dropped to the ground along with more destroyed canvases, all of which were almost complete. There was only one problem with those paintings-

"The eyes... Why can't I get them right?"

Though he was asking himself that, the man knew exactly why he couldn't get the eyes of women right no matter how many times he tried. He saw them on the silver screens, was able to look at as many pictures of women online as he wanted to just so that he may observe the beauty of a female body, but never before did he see a nude woman in real life. He never ran his hands down the soft, bare skin of a woman, looked into their eyes and wondered what kind of emotions they might be feeling. He needed to do that.

"But... I need one now. I need to- I must get one!"

Enter Miestro, a man with no history besides the basic one that he can repeat to every human who ask. The same cannot be said, however, to those who are not human. Anyone inhuman will be able to tell that Miestro is not who he says he is, though he tries to keep up the façade for as long as he possibly can. For years, the demon inside of him has been held in check while the supposed human did different things such as playing the piano, photography and, finally painting. Painting has helped to keep the demon inside of him calm more than anything else, but it has not worked out the way he wanted it to. The more than he painted, the more the man realized that his demon loved the female figure. At first he just drew sketches of women, looked at them and tried to paint them with clothes on. The demon stopped liking the clothed paintings. Miestro tried his hand at painting them naked, but it still was not enough.

The demon wanted something erotic.

Things went wrong then. Eyes were never a problem for him before but, now that the paintings were supposed to be more erotic, the eyes came out wrong. The looks in those eyes were never perfect, never as good as he needed them to be. He needed to see that raw emotion in order to sate the monster inside of him. And he would do anything to keep control of that demon.

Anything.

Your Bully -Taken
Setting: Modern
Pairing: Superpowered Brother & Sister
Too many ★'s to count
Summary (as provided by Olcas <--Look here):
You hide, I find you. Your things, I take them. You're not safe at home. You're not safe at school. You're not safe anywhere. I am the most popular person in our little town/village. And no one will believe you. You're my victim. Period.

Expanded:
There are moments when society needs a hero, when police, firefighters, and armies just aren't enough. There are times when the world needs a hero and it got some. They seemed to appear out of nowhere. The first one was a young man who saved a child from being hit by a speeding car. When people saw what he did, others like him began to appear in the world, coming together in their own city where they felt that did not have to hide what they were. They were abnormal but they helped. Their powers were odd, but dazzling and wonderful at the same time. It did not take long for humans to love them, and some showed their appreciation in more astounding ways than others.

Twenty years later, secrets are revealed. The first man who showed the world what he could do was found to have an illegitimate child. The child is a girl, a teenager whose mother died and who is only starting to embrace her powers. The man takes her into his home of course, but he and his family are more than reluctant to treat her as a part of the family. His family consist of a wife and a son, who is just a year or so older than her. They are angry with him because of the fact that he cheated on his wife when they already had a baby, and with the girl because of what she symbolizes. The son doesn't show it though. Outwardly, he embraces his new sister. He makes her feel welcome.

Once it is time for their classes to begin, things start to change. They attend a boarding school just like most supers. The dorms consist of one building (first floor for males, second for females, and the third is made up of large singles for those whose parents have given a contribution to the school), there is one recreational building and then the building where classes are held. Strangely enough, the two half-siblings are placed in the same room on the third floor. It is large enough for them, sure, but it is still odd.

It is during their first night that things change. Behind closed doors, he forces himself on her. She cannot hide from him. Everyone loves him and turns on her the moment that she tries to tell them what happened. He punishes her for it each time. He takes her clothes, replaces them. He takes her phone each night to see who she talked to or texted that day. There is nothing she can to get away. He has her where he wants her and isn't about to let her go.

A Dog's Curse
Setting: Fantasy...ish
Pairing: (male)Cursed human x (f or m or both) Human
★★★★★
The idea is written in second-person. So, the word you shall be used even though I don't consider the character and the person behind the screen to be the same.

The idea involves bestiality and non-con.

Three years ago, a dog showed up at your family's farm. It was a mangy stray, filthy with cakes of mud sticking in his fur as well as dirt. Instead of hunting the cows on the land of your family, he began to herd them as though he were raised to do so. The bulls did not like him, but your father did, having seen the dog while thoughts of expanding were on his mind. So, the hound was fed and, once it was found that he was friendly, washed with clean water and soap that would take care of any fleas that might have been on his body. As you and your family cleaned the filthy hound, his fur began to show its true color: white. Its fur was as white as snow, leading to much confusion once it began to snow as he could hide easily in it. Still, the dog herded the new addition to the farm, sheep, as though it were bred and taught to do just that. Still, it was never allowed into the house.

That summer however, your character is left alone while her family goes away on business. Her parents know that someone needs to stay at the farm in order to take care of the animals and leave her there to do the job. It is the first time they left her alone at the farm, usually fearing that something bad might happen while they are gone as wolves are known to attack their livestock. Most of the time, it seems that their loyal dog is able to fend off the wolves that come to their farm.

The night after their parents leave, a storm arrives. Instead of leaving the dog outside like they usually do, the farm girl brings it inside as soon as it starts to howl out sadly. Unfortunately, or maybe not, the night does not end how she thought it would.

Dragon Rider
Setting: fantasy
Pairing: Dragon (Both NSFW Ex1Ex2) x Prince and/or Princess(human, elf, or anthro)
★★★★★★
Would like to include: oviposition, impreg or mpreg, macro, noncon, maybe incest.

Nowadays, it is hard to find a tamed dragon, though there were times when the royals had dragons given to them from birth and raised side by side with the royal. The dragons were loyal protectors and fearsome beasts that could burn down homes with a single breath. It was how royals helped their people during war instead of sitting back and watching the battle the entire time. However, a sickness that spread among creatures reptilian in nature almost wiped out the entire race. Almost.

A single dragon lived afterwards, burn of an egg it was raised snd enhanced by the royal wizard for one purpose and one purpose only. To breed. It was made to mate with any creature it wanted to, inserting seed and/or egg into the mate of its choice. It was the last dragon left, which meant that it was needed to bring the race of dragons back to its former glory and numbers.

It was only at its adult age of twenty that the dragon was given a choice of who to mate with. Instead of choosing an animal, or even a lowly servant within the castle, the dragon chose to mate with the princess/prince. Unfortunately, the dragon is not about to take nofor an answer either.

RE: I'm looking for a Roleplay (mostly MxF)

Bumping once, bumping twice, sold! to.... no one. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom