Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to Roleplay! (Big Craving on OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzino

Super-Earth
Hello there,

So it's been some months since I last picked up an RP, seeing as the two RPs I'm on are going so well, but I figure that it could be a good idea to put up a stand and see who'd be interested in doing a new RP or so.

I only have two requirements: that you be semi-literate (that is, please don't write me three lines with bad grammar) and that you be willing to roleplay via e-mail (usually with one or two emails per day). I'm up for playing male characters, female characters, whatever. Oh yeah, I prefer an equal balance of story and smut. I feel like the sex is much more deserved if it's been properly built up to with the story.

As for themes, well, I'm up for anything. In terms of original themes, I like to do more than just the same old vanilla kind of stuff, so feel free to suggest weird themes involving transformation, etc. I don't like BDSM, water sports, hardcore kind of stuff, so let's stay away from that. For fandoms, my two biggest fandoms are superheroes and Avatar The Last Airbender, but I also follow a few other kinds of fandoms, so feel free to ask. I'm up for any kind of relationship- OCxCanon, OCxOC, CanonxCanon...

There is one RP idea that I really want to do, something I did once with another very good RPer. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic Earth that was taken over by the god of another dimension. Now this guy has literally made Earth his, wiping out all technology and sending humanity back to just barely above the Stone Age. And he's also given all the tribes of the planet one rule: every five years, they must send to him the most beautiful woman of their tribe, so that she may join his harem. If they follow this rule, they can live on their pitiful lives in peace. If not, the god's humanoid animals will make sure the tribe is wiped off the map. I really want to do this idea!

If all of this has interested you, shoot me a PM!

Bonzino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom