Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a simple search for a story to lose myself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaginaryMoment

Planetoid
A simple greeting...
Hello, I would like to present my humble greeting. I am a 26 year old male with experience playing all sorts in my roleplays. While my characters tend to be fairly dominate or at the very least self sufficient. I have played characters whom do end in a captured position however they do not do well in such settings. If you would like to try to break one of my characters let me know it should be interesting.

While I have been roleplaying for years I tend to still match my partners for both length, and descriptions the better my partner the better I am. My talents fall in supernatural, and science fiction stories. The more real the story the less interest I find myself having for it all. I like original stories though I will play in any world with a character of my own design.

I can play Males, Females, Futanari, and Other. While I tend to play opposite either females or Futanari characters. I like to have smut in my stories, sometimes darker themes with multiple characters whatever fits the story we are building. However the story itself is just as important, and if we only have smut I will get bored and end the roleplay.

What gets my desires burning...
While my kinks are all encompassing meaning I have no limits in the sense of a roleplay. My characters all have their own likes, and dislikes that will show through in the story I will not just put a list out just the characters will act unfavorably in the story.

I like stories in the roleplays, and little things in the story like teasing slowly with no release as well as other little things to add to the realism.

My Characters...
Those will come soon, and I will try to post one before I go to sleep. Please do not post here, just send me a message if you want to set something up.

I guess I will do lists after all, was writing far to much trying to write a short story so lets make one together.

Plots below! I will work on editing this some to make it better!

Come up with your own it is all fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom